How would you rate your level of attractiveness? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

• Hot!!!!

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Above Average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Average - i'm attractive enough

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Below average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Not attractive at all

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
D'ya think so?

Because it's normally guys/girls that show a certain...unhealthy interest in me?

But give up when they realise just how professionally I can distance people?

*Shrugs*

I'm too indecisive to pick a single gender based sexuality.

Getting rid of the androgynous emo look and smiling will help.

HOW DO YOU PROPOSE I GET RID OF MY LADY LASHES, LARGE EYES, SKINNY FRAME AND FACIAL FEATURES WITHOUT MAJOR SURGERY AND/OR DIET ALTERATIONS?

Also...

I cannot smile...

Not for an audience.

Hope the single life works out for ya then.

Just kidding... partly.

^_^

It's going dreadfully actually.

I'm covered with a fog of ill memories at current.

I feel like I'm being dragged along by life now...

so anyway, i watched this documentary called "my beautiful face", about a young lady called katie piper. i would highly recommend it for almost anyone who worries about their looks.

Meh, voted average. I'm sure some agree I'm better looking but I'm pretty sure others agree I'm worse.

I'm certainly no Indy...

Indy?

Not really my type.
2008_indiana_jones_4_0051.jpg

I voted average.
Average is better than when I was younger (though when I was about 3-4, I thought I was okay-looking). Between 8-15 was when I almost screamed when I looked in the mirror D:

LOL melkor and chazz conversation

I'm just observing with popcorn!! this is better than the world cup

I guess we do tend to take over threads. "INFJs" tends to become "INTP and ISTP" during the day.

Reactions: Melkor
*Pushes Racoon out of the topic with a stick*

Hm...Laurie, do you suppose it's normal for the screaming to continue until say... one is about nineteen?

A friend of mine wants to know...

I voted average.
Average is better than when I was younger (though when I was about 3-4, I thought I was okay-looking). Between 8-15 was when I almost screamed when I looked in the mirror D:

Surely you have a walking mirror in the form of your sister?

I voted average.

HAH! @laurie: you are definitely not average. :)

Can we have a 'Pfftt, Hotter than Nai anyway' Option?

Yes I have to agree. A nice tux or suit most women call me good looking in those. But dressed down not so much.lol

I wonder if its just a money thing or its also about looking more powerful?
From what I have read on the subject it is a power thing. Men will react to you differently if you are in a suit as well.

Oh hey!

I get a lot of those.

Though people frequently ask me if I'm bisexual..

Shouldn't that encourage the chance of a relationship rather than squander them?

A lot of people prob dont want to date a bisexual.

HOW DO YOU PROPOSE I GET RID OF MY LADY LASHES, LARGE EYES, SKINNY FRAME AND FACIAL FEATURES WITHOUT MAJOR SURGERY AND/OR DIET ALTERATIONS?

Also...

I cannot smile...

Not for an audience.

Cut that hair for one thing. Feminine features on a guy attracts a younger woman who wants to mate - typically younger, and masculine features attract a woman who wants the provider type, typically older women. What I am saying is you gotta know the type that might like you.

Last edited:
From what I have read on the subject it is a power thing. Men will react to you differently if you are in a suit as well.

Men see the power women see the money.

Of course everyone knows money and power are linked.