How would you rate your level of attractiveness? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

• Hot!!!!

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Above Average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Average - i'm attractive enough

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Below average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Not attractive at all

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
I think that glasses look great on girls.

but....

In some ways though it does take them down a notch and makes hot girls seem more attainable (because they are less beautiful perhaps?)

Also I got a 8.6 on hotornot and I didnt even vote for myself! AND I was wearing military issued glasses! But it goes back to the suit thing. I had on a military uniform and that also makes girls lose their minds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Bandit
Youd be surprised what a suit will do to a guys attractiveness level. But all guys really need is money and women will think he is gorgeous. $$$$$
Not all women, maybe shallow women yeah.

In that case, like attracts like, shallow guys and shallow women.

Everybody is different though.

Some could give two shits about their money or what they wear; I think those are the real attractive women, they're flying above the rat race.

Lucy Pinder is a perfect example:

http://www.glamgalz.com/index.php/holly-celebs/lucy-pinder-with-her-bf.html

That guy is not rich, and definitely does not have the ripped up body look. He's a carpenter, and she's been hit on by movie and rockstars.

Physically I think I look okay. Nothing to write home about, but I look decent. My presentation however is horrible. My posture sucks, I walk kind of funny, and I generally have a scowl on my face as I'm constantly brooding on whatever INFJ crap is going through my head. I think it trickles down to self-confidence or whatever. On the very, very rare occasions that I'm at peace with myself, I can be somewhat attractive.

I won't lie . . . a cute face in the opposite sex can't hurt . . . but . . . she can have a bit more meat on her bones than I think most guys would be willing to tolerate.

EEEEEEP!

:m092:

Uh.

I went for the lowest possible.

I don't think it's accurate even... Could we perhaps have a 'physically and mentally horrifying' option?

It's difficult to pinpoint exactly why...

Hrm, lets see, in list form, the ones I'm aware of:

-Can't smile. Social situations pressurise me in 8/10 cases and this prevents me from making most of my facial features. I am not well practised in this art.

-PALE AS A SHEET.

-I have somewhat aged eyes for a nineteen year old, they're always underlined with dark circles, regardless of how I feel.

-Mussy hair. Even if I take ten minutes to fix it, it still insists on getting fluffy.
It looks ridiculous.

-Build, I'm annoyingly lean. At best I have a few tummy tones, but other than that I'm a scarecrow. Also, ridiculously tall.

-Voice, horribly scratchy and IRISH. aghhhhhhhh.......

Good things:

I have green eyes...

Melkor that's BS. I say you are above average, if you don't mind me saying so, I you look very attractive.

Attractiveness is subjective.

Youd be surprised what a suit will do to a guys attractiveness level. But all guys really need is money and women will think he is gorgeous. $$$$$

Yes I have to agree. A nice tux or suit most women call me good looking in those. But dressed down not so much.lol

I wonder if its just a money thing or its also about looking more powerful?

I wonder if its just a money thing or its also about looking more powerful?

It's a money thing. On a subconsious level it tells the female that you can provide for a family.

Attractiveness is subjective.

Yes, but it is also very inter-subjective. Take any random sample of people in our society and have them rate someone, and they can generally come to a somewhat of a consensus.

Check this book out sometime if you're interested in what it means: the attractiveness phenomena by gordon patzer.

We like to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder to remind ourselves that it doesn't matter what people think, but it does matter. It definitely does matter.

(Something tells me that Dragon cares about other people's opinions too much...)

Hey, I base my ugliness on my observations and other peoples utter lack of interest.

It doesn't take a genuis to figure it out.

Hey, I base my ugliness on my observations and other peoples utter lack of interest.

Seemingly lack of interest doesn't mean you're ugly. Could be a mix of lack of confidence, boringness, social awkwardness, or people thinking you're gay.

I should know as I've experienced them all.

Oh hey!

I get a lot of those.

Though people frequently ask me if I'm bisexual..

Shouldn't that encourage the chance of a relationship rather than squander them?

Though people frequently ask me if I'm bisexual..

They're being nice and actually think you're gay.

Welcome to my world, well not mine anymore anyway.