How often have you fallen in love? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How often have you fallen in love?

"To love someone means that you selflessly want their happiness regardless if you are no longer with them. It's really difficult to love someone else without loving yourself even more. The more you love yourself the more you have to give to that person without selfishly trying to compensate your own misery by thinking that the other person will give that to you."- forgotten author,(I think it was me):)

I've only loved someone like that once and I still do. I want her to be happy and wish her luck in everything despite of her being an immature brat. I've finished venting...phew

Hmm, I thought falling in love and love were to different things , because I didn't mean how many you have loved, just how many you have been falling in love with, a crush if you like.

And I'm not talking about lust either, but I'm sure you can tell the difference.

We must be careful.
broken-heart.jpg

i've only been in "In love" with one person and i still am. us infj's seem to be an obsessive bunch when it comes to love.

I would say a few times, but everytime it happens anew, I end up editing my definition of love. It's like these boys are rough drafts to be revised on my philosophy of the stuff.
What she said.

EDIT: Except switch boys with girls.

Truly and deeply, only one person and still do. But, he is my best friend i've known for a long time and I met him at an anime convention (sad, huh?) but nothing came of it. So, I just don't bring that part of my mind up ;D

Falling in love is an awesome feeling, especially when both parties are at the pinnacle of love. Seems most of the time in life I ended up being hurt after falling in love. It is still better to love than try and muzzle it.
They always said what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. The tempering process can be very painful, but true love overrides all pain and agony in the long run. That is the flip side to being broken.

I have absolutely no idea. What at the time seems so final and eternal can later morph, therefore, as much as I wish it did, I sometimes doubt true loves existence.

I've had many crushes and relationships. I've been in love once.

Once. Maybe twice.

Every time I look back at it though, it gets harder to tell.

Blame me for over-analysing it too much.

Once. Maybe twice.

Every time I look back at it though, it gets harder to tell.

Blame me for over-analysing it too much.

You're an INFJ. Just accept it. :p

This is my first time. It's amazing and horrific.

This is my first time. It's amazing and horrific.
I know. Though in my case I now look back and I'm not sure. That's the horrific side of it I think, not knowing - or rather the fact that it's ever changing.