How do you imagine People on this Forum? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine People on this Forum?

Dneecey~
I imagine you walking through moss grown cobblestone towns of ancient architecture with your children. You are totally attentive to them while at the same time, deeply people watching-- sighing wistfully at some thing or another with a gentle kind smile. A kitten follows you.

i imagine a mom.. trying to give birth..and behold!!!!

whitefire and soulseeker......(whitefire is i don't know how many years older than soulseeker..maybe 4...but they're still twins....whitefire forgot to come out of her mother's womb..he only remembered 4 years after)

the mom was shocked!! :m077: (whoa!!!!) why do my babies look like :mwaa: (monkeys)
why are they dancing!?!?!?!,,,,,,,
what?!?! they're dancing monkeys!!!! :m096:(soulseeker):m183:(whitefire)
*many dramatic things happened after the mother saw whitefire and soulseeker...
and so....

whitefire was brought somewhere in texas... and soulseeker was brought somewhere in asia..

years after........

they found out about.. forum.infjs.com
and.. whitefire accused soulseeker of COPYING HIS STYLE OF POSTING MONKEYS...

then they became friends.......(still figuring out why the hell are they always the same)

so basically, I IMAGINE WHITEFIRE.. LOOKING LIKE A FAT MONKEY.... JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine that alt ctrl del has a slightly mischevious glint in her eye half the time.

I imagine Ortorin strechted back in his chair, typing with one hand, and smoking with the other. He usually wears a smirk on his face.

Chaotic Lion: a cheerful and optimistic person. Has some quirky hobbies like embroidery and anime watching - her friends probably tease about some of them, but she doesn't care. Cries at the movies. Has some (or is fascinated by) unusual plant in her home. Maybe also a cat. Keeps a diary of everyday things.

Zodiac sign... ergh Leo? :)

Last edited:
This thread is fascinating.

Im surprised it made it this far

I'm actually
The monkey emoticons and giggling made me think of Hello Kitty (well, to be fair, it was actually an image of Goodbye Kitty in a blender that I saw on someone like who I pictured you to be, once). The bubble gum because you seem pretty excitable, and for whatever reason, I associate bubble gum with giggly, cheerful people. The messy roommate detail was just something I conjured up... *shrug*

Hope you're not offended.

Offended?--NO WAY! I think its funny as hell that you think im some Perky college-preppy kid though! this is excatly what i wanted from this thread!!!!!
i imagine a mom.. trying to give birth..and behold!!!!

whitefire and soulseeker......(whitefire is i don't know how many years older than soulseeker..maybe 4...but they're still twins....whitefire forgot to come out of her mother's womb..he only remembered 4 years after)

the mom was shocked!! :m077: (whoa!!!!) why do my babies look like :mwaa: (monkeys)
why are they dancing!?!?!?!,,,,,,,
what?!?! they're dancing monkeys!!!! :m096:(soulseeker):m183:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS FUNNY BCUZ I REALLY DANCE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!
:m146:

ahhh yes soulseeker...i picture you...hmm how do i picture you Dear solseeker...Idk!

i think i see you as being somewhat secretive due to that Anonymous thread.

I just see you as a girl who WANTS to be hpappy inside but Rarely shows it in real life....i see you as a girl who suppresses her true feelings.

Bad Bad girl Soulseeker...:m145:

I see Flavus (and maybe it's because of his avatar) as a wise older (older but not old) man who has been through and experienced a lot in life. Maybe a few gray hairs (but in a stylish sense, not an old grandfather way) who lives in a cabin on a mountain lake. He seems like someone who knows his shit.

Flavus is like Batman. Secretive and seemingly detached. A very serious countenance. A hidden good Samaritan.

Maybe its the avatar, but I picture alt ctrl del as a 1920's gangster flapper gal who loves to swing dance, and has a cigar-chewing, fedora wearing boyfriend. She's the sort of gal you meet at the bar, and you can tell her your entire life story over a cigarette and a mixer, and she'll hum and nod and then ask you to dance.

Maybe its the avatar, but I picture alt ctrl del as a 1920's gangster flapper gal who loves to swing dance, and has a cigar-chewing, fedora wearing boyfriend. She's the sort of gal you meet at the bar, and you can tell her your entire life story over a cigarette and a mixer, and she'll hum and nod and then ask you to dance.

I get the exact same vibe

LOL! This thread cracks me up...:m129:

And is it wrong of me to have totally agreed with everyone regarding Slant? I also see her as Mandy from that Grim Adventures of Mandy and Billy cartoon.

Last edited:
I picture arbygil as very quiet, peaceful, approachable and friendly.

I thinks its because of your avitar, but I always picture you in a long white flowing gown planting a garden. :D

LOL! This thread cracks me up...:m129:

And is it wrong of me to have totally agreed with everyone regarding Slant? I also see her as Mandy from that Grim Adventures of Mandy and Billy cartoon.

Interesting. I have only seen the show a few times, it wasn't my thing. But reading wiki on the characters, I have discovered this (about Mandy).

She rarely smiles and is quick to deny it when she does (though she does smile on occasion in the early seasons. In fact, on one occasion it is revealed that if she smiled, reality would fall apart).

HOW do you think people on here sound-look-etc....?

Like me, how do people on here think i sound and look like?

Like you-SLANT- i picture you as a little kid whose straight forward and always keeps and plain face and almost NEVER laughs!

just giggles....hehehe...that made ME giggle...

newaz just describe how you see others on here....

p.s....This Thread may never make it due to the fact that we have member photos but...i havent posted any so i wanna know how people see me and others

Dude I imagine you really hyper, bouncing off the walls and running through your house like the Home Alone kid when he found out his parents were gone LOL. You have a nice spirit, never lose that.

I imagine RMelody as someone with a kind face, who normally sits in the back with longing eyes. Not talkative, but friendly although in a quiet sort of way. Relaxed sort of person who makes others feel good while he doesn't feel too good himself. There's also a paper with lots of scribbly pictures in this image of mine...

Scribblies are gud. :3

Okay CoffeeShopDiva... when I think of you, I think of Meg Ryan, ( who I find so utterly adorable ) and mainly think of the role she played in You've Got Mail, in her cute little shop around the corner.

Perhaps it's the Shop in your name that does it for me. I also imagine you sipping a hot beverage at a local coffee shop, perusing the internet, or concocting a lovely story on your laptop... :D

I love that! :D

Dude I imagine you really hyper, bouncing off the walls and running through your house like the Home Alone kid when he found out his parents were gone LOL. You have a nice spirit, never lose that.

HAHAHA THAT MEEE!!!

I LITERALLY DO THAT WITH MY LITTLE BROS!!!!

HOW AUESOME!!!

finally SOMEONE see's the true me:)!!!!!!!!!

.....*imagines Relaxingmelodys idea*......*than pictures himself in Home alone...*

......................:m040:

I imagined Whitefire as very hyperactive, probably liking to go out to pubs alot and putting on more of an extroverted front to fit in with friends. Probably wearing bright colours and eating sweets.

Hope this doesn't offend. ^^"