How do you imagine People on this Forum? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine People on this Forum?

I've always thought Rainrise as a very artsy person.. cultured, in other words. ^^

hehehe

Nausus, i've seen your pictures and you seem to exude a serene ambience of quieting strength.

Yes, I've gotten a lot of comments on my height and eyes. I don't know about the smile though.

*shrugs* Two out of three, yay!

Dose anyone else tend to assign gender based on someones avatar? I tend to do that if I see something with gender in an avatar.

Dose anyone else tend to assign gender based on someones avatar? I tend to do that if I see something with gender in an avatar.

Definately. When I first started posting here I thought Shai Gar was a girl. I even started a thread about him where I refer to him as female several times :doh:

absolutely, you're not alone there..... so, i take it you're not a girl who likes to throw rocks at people?

I tend to do that. I'm trying not to though since I feel really dumb every time I find out I was wrong. :D

Nope! I check the profile. It's a bit confusing when they don't have gender listed on the profile; in those cases, I either attempt to contact them and ask, create my own image of them, or ignore their posts completely. It depends, you see.

Definately. When I first started posting here I thought Shai Gar was a girl. I even started a thread about him where I refer to him as female several times :doh:

That is awesome. I'm sure Shai was flattered.lol

absolutely, you're not alone there..... so, i take it you're not a girl who likes to throw rocks at people?

Correct I'm a man who likes to throw rocks at people.

I tend to do that. I'm trying not to though since I feel really dumb every time I find out I was wrong. :D

Same here

Nope! I check the profile. It's a bit confusing when they don't have gender listed on the profile; in those cases, I either attempt to contact them and ask, create my own image of them, or ignore their posts completely. It depends, you see.

I'm not surprised.

What are you saying, I'm not shocking enough? I can be shocking. I can be a surprise at every turn--- it's not predictable.

What are you saying, I'm not shocking enough? I can be shocking. I can be a surprise at every turn--- it's not predictable.

No I just think what you said fits your personality or at least what I know of it.

I don't think thats bad. Do you?

How do you imaginePeople on this Forum?

Maybe its the avatar, but I picture alt ctrl del as a 1920's gangster flapper gal who loves to swing dance, and has a cigar-chewing, fedora wearing boyfriend. She's the sort of gal you meet at the bar, and you can tell her your entire life story over a cigarette and a mixer, and she'll hum and nod and then ask you to dance.

Absolutely, but I see this as partly a persona beneath which is the soul of a mystic and poet, confident of what she wants, yet a seeker as well. I think I see this because I knew her originally as merrytrees, different avatar, different screen name; and strangely, her posts have changed dramatically as well. At least that's my perception.

Dunno, Billy. I dunno.

I do that, and assume each person is/looks like their avatar or what their avatar seems to symbolise until more data has been gathered. Maybe I'm not terribly imaginative or something when it comes to people.

But you could totally be Toph in my head. :D

And RetardedMonkey always appears as an oragutan-eqsue person. Mostly with a big laugh that borders on being a cackle.

I concur with Slant being Mandy. There's something very...hmm...poker-faced about the way she writes her posts. Though I don't see her having Mandy's temper.

Reactions: RetardedMonkey
If I know how you look I rarely imagine anyone looking different, I do picture that person behind a keyboard in a room, whether it be a bed room a kitchen or on a couch with a laptop in the den.

Sickly and weak for the most part. Sometimes flameing.

hmmm.....Im assumin we're describing the person who posted prior to us, so uberrogo, I think you are short. I'm sorry if that's offensive, it's honestly not supposed to be! :) I just get a Napolean Complex vibe coming from you. Could be wrong, obviously.

And RetardedMonkey always appears as an oragutan-eqsue person. Mostly with a big laugh that borders on being a cackle.

You're FUNNY Heliwyr! Nothing says "Hottie" like being described as an orangutan-esque person. LOL :D

Pogo, I view you a super happy friendly girl, who's always creating new ways to have fun. And hates being bored. :D

Last edited:
You're FUNNY Heliwyr! Nothing says "Hottie" like being described as an orangutan-esque person. LOL :D

Pogo, I view you a super happy friendly girl, who's always creating new ways to have fun. And hates being bored. :D

I try!!!! :)
RM, I think you are optimistic, and rarely in an extremely bad mood, and when you are, only for a really good reason.

This is a very interesting thread. I suppose I imagine the people based on their avatar, their posts, their mood, my experiences in talking with them, and my own intuition. Depending on different things, certain aspects of a person are highlighted, played down, and shown through the mediums listed above.

People really are fascinating :D