How do you imagine People on this Forum? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine People on this Forum?

Ha, no mirrors in my room. I think I've posted pictures of my room before.

This just gives me the impression you're too shy and lack too much self esteem for your own good ^^"

I live alone, currently, for the remaining months of summer, in a rented house on a lake. I will never live with another human being again.

This just gives me the impression you're too shy and lack too much self esteem for your own good ^^"

Uhmm... I've got no mirrors in my room... I thought they were suppose to be in the Bathroom instead :p or in the living room or in my pocket.

hmmm.....Im assumin we're describing the person who posted prior to us, so uberrogo, I think you are short. I'm sorry if that's offensive, it's honestly not supposed to be! :) I just get a Napolean Complex vibe coming from you. Could be wrong, obviously.

Nope I am tall.

I've always imagined you as the guy on your avatar, uberrogo

This is actually somewhat accurate!

As for you Flavus Aquila, I see you living in a cabin on a lake in a mountainous region. Pretty secluded but with breath taking views and inspiration in nature to be found all around. And if you aren't living in an environment like this, I get the feeling that you might enjoy it.

That is exactly the kind of place I wish I lived - but I don't. *sigh*

Your tiny text can also give off that impression? Is it true?

Dneecey: an apartment in a huge multi-storey building.

Actually the last place I lived was exactly like this. My daughter and I lived there alone for the most part and we were on the third floor. It sucked because there were no elevators and she was just a baby, who wasn't good with stairs. I love to go for walks (almost everyday when I lived there) and it was crap getting her and groceries up and down the stairs.

If I lived alone, I could live almost anywhere, but now that I have a family, I'm a bit more picky.

Your tiny text can also give off that impression? Is it true?

Yeah, you're right.. ^^"

I seem to get the impression Shai's like Samuel L Jackson. I could just picture him going "I'm sick of these mother f***ing Noobs on this mother f***ing board!"

Reactions: dneecey

I seem to get the impression Shai's like Samuel L Jackson. I could just picture him going "I'm sick of these mother f***ing Noobs on this mother f***ing board!"

I never thought of him that way, but now I'm dying laughing.

I never thought of him that way, but now I'm dying laughing.

I can just imagine Shai doing this:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLaX8UvVUQw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLaX8UvVUQw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:m146:

:p Bastard stole my scene.

OooOoooOooo Nausus! Great idea, what movie/cartoon character does (member) remind you of. Hm.... *goes to think*

Okay Nausus, I hope you take this as a major compliment, because this is how I intend it.

You remind me of two Liv Tyler characters. The first is Faye Dolan, from That Thing You Do, especially at the end where she tells off her boyfriend Jimmy, saying something like "Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight." I tried to find a clip but couldn't anywhere.

And second, as Corey, from Empire Records. I found this clip, but it's out of sync...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s27Cxlo_EjY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s27Cxlo_EjY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I'm having a hard time finding the clips I want. :( But I often imagine Bored Now as the character Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. (a favorite movie of mine) I think of Clem in the library telling Joel not to fall in love with her because she can't rescue him.

Here is a video montage I found...

[VIMEO]1424882[/VIMEO]

I'll be back later to do more. :D

Okay Nausus, I hope you take this as a major compliment, because this is how I intend it.

You remind me of two Liv Tyler characters. The first is Faye Dolan, from That Thing You Do, especially at the end where she tells off her boyfriend Jimmy, saying something like "Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight." I tried to find a clip but couldn't anywhere.

And second, as Corey, from Empire Records. I found this clip, but it's out of sync...

Wow, I do take that as a compliment :D thank you. i'm not familiar with the characters so I can't say it's accurate or not xD