How do you imagine People on this Forum? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine People on this Forum?

Every time I walk away from my computer I think of something else.

So I will do Lucifer. (side note, I always call her Luci in my mind)

Since she is obviously the Devil :wink: I always think of Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled. Here are two clips for that movie.

[YOUTUBE]gdIcvPTGiCc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hq2ef3D6-zY[/YOUTUBE]

Alt Ctrl Del I view as Elizabeth Bennett played by Kiera Knightley in Pride and Prejudice and I'm sure I'm sticking my foot in my mouth here, but Ookami (formerly known as Wolfe) as Mr. Darcy. (sort of)

*side note* This does not imply I believe they would go romantically well together, just that their characters remind me of these two other characters..

Clip:[VIMEO]992234[/VIMEO]

I see SH as living in an apartment similar to William Forresters place in Finding Forrester. Only instead of books he's got a mixture of books and graphic novels, heaps of old cartoon posters up on the wall and a large flatscreen television connected to his XBox. He's constantly dressing in purple and green silks and dancing latin and karaokeing until a friend comes over and then he acts shy.

I see Ookami sitting in his "organzied mess" of a room, fapping away to hentai between posting on forums and playing first-person shooters.

Oh, and he ALLWAYS has a pop sitting next to him, most likely dew...

(maybe I'm describing how I use to be...)

Deathjam is now my Zero Cool, or Crash Override, played by Jonny Lee Miller in the 1995 movie Hackers.

*my favorite in the movie*

[YOUTUBE]jwg4mbGL4JE[/YOUTUBE]

And TLM is my Lord Nikon, who I have said before is someone I always wished I could be like.

*i'm a dork, i know*

[YOUTUBE]5teTqNkSeAA[/YOUTUBE]

Okay, here we go. *nervously bites the bullet*

I'm sure I'm not gonna hear the end of this, but this is Ortorin to me, and this is beyond a major compliment for me. When I was a teen I was a HUGE DBZ fan, and Trunks was my favorite, but I always loved Vegeta's frustrating arrogance and he ALWAYS made me laugh. So, I see Ortorin as Trunks, who wants to be Vegeta.

Clip: Vegeta and Trunks in the Hyperbolic Chamber...

[YOUTUBE]MH_m90FTK7E[/YOUTUBE]

LOL! Y'all are so crazy...those clips need to be in a separate thread - they deserve to be seen by the world.

Me, I see Alcyone as Galadriel from LotR:

[YOUTUBE]MECVnc1vPzw[/YOUTUBE]

OooH Oooh! Me too, that's how I see Alcyone!

So far the person whose come closest is Shai.

Though it would be rather odd if he didn't considering how long I've been around.

the purple and green silk shirts and latin dancing were simply a daydream from ages ago for "when i come to florida, you and I are going to some latin dance clubs"

Thought that was weird.

Also I'm not shy, I'm awkward. There's a difference, anyone whose spoken to me over the phone knows this.

You can call me on skype, I'm not giving my phone number to anyone whose not in America.

Sure, give me minute.

LOL! Y'all are so crazy...those clips need to be in a separate thread - they deserve to be seen by the world.

Me, I see Alcyone as Galadriel from LotR:

Oh, you NAILED it with that one!

I thought IndigoSensor as the skatery/indie type ^^"

Okay, I might as well go all out if I'm going with it.

When I was a little girl, this was one of my favorite movies, and I had a crush on Bruce Leroy, from The Last Dragon. That is who SH reminds me of.

(yet another side note, this is how I imagine people, not necessarily how they are, although it's pretty cool. :D )

[YOUTUBE]PWVhiIisH30[/YOUTUBE]

I lol'd, I love the eighties and Blaxpliotation though, so I get it. :D

I lol'd, I love the eighties and Blaxpliotation though, so I get it. :D

Blaxploitation... What a word! But you do have to admit he looks pretty hot all glowy and what not. :wink:

Well, I guess you don't have to admit it but it's true.