How do you imagine People on this Forum? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine People on this Forum?

I imagined Whitefire as very hyperactive, probably liking to go out to pubs alot and putting on more of an extroverted front to fit in with friends. Probably wearing bright colours and eating sweets.

Hope this doesn't offend. ^^"

NONE TAKEN!:m149:

I DO wear bright colors but ONLy bcuz they do describe my true self. But i dont talk much in front of friends.....

unless their close...

Can ou imagine people accepting a guy who does this all the time?!?!?:m200::m200:

naw...doesnt happen much....

I always imagined Shai Gar with a beard and a very stern look on his face...that, or something similar to the child catcher just less ugly and without the huge nose.

Either way, intimidating.

Nausus- Quiet artsy teenager, maybe goth, and gliding through life regardless of which way the winds blow. I bet you're shy in person.

Chaotic Lion: a cheerful and optimistic person. Has some quirky hobbies like embroidery and anime watching - her friends probably tease about some of them, but she doesn't care. Cries at the movies. Has some (or is fascinated by) unusual plant in her home. Maybe also a cat. Keeps a diary of everyday things.

Zodiac sign... ergh Leo? :)

Lol, you're pretty much spot on, except for the sowing, and I'm not a leo.

i always held the inkling that alt ctrl del resembles the person in her avatar...but i'm not quite sure if thats the case in reality...in fact it probably isn't

Dragon: I'm betting tall, deep eyes, and has a nice smile (when he shows it!)

I see rainrise as a college student who is somewhat quiet in everyday life, laid back and relaxed, but behind that calm demeanor is someone with a real love for life.

Probably pretty artsy (and I mean that in a good way) who likes to spend quiet time thinking/reflecting/meditating on the day. Probably a humanitarian.

That was a fun game Shai :)

I see rainrise as a college student who is somewhat quiet in everyday life, laid back and relaxed, but behind that calm demeanor is someone with a real love for life.

Probably pretty artsy (and I mean that in a good way) who likes to spend quiet time thinking/reflecting/meditating on the day. Probably a humanitarian.

*gasp* that's...true

I imagine Shai gar giving me a back massage, Ookami rubbing my feet, while Dneecy feeds me chocolate covered strawberries.

The rest of you are minstrels prancing in the back round.

Then we all break out into the Charleston.

:mhula:

i always held the inkling that alt ctrl del resembles the person in her avatar...but i'm not quite sure if thats the case in reality...in fact it probably isn't
It's possible? Maybe just the expression on her face every so often..

As far as the other comments:
I usually have a mischievious glint in my eyes and I wish I was like a flapper and never have I had a cigar chewing fedora wearing boyfriend and if I did that might be hot and if you told me your whole life story I would indeed, ask you to dance.

Last edited:
I picture Lucifer as a 28 year old Brazillian woman name Lucelia who enjoys suntanning, humidity, and works at a department store. She also drinks smoothies every morning, has a black minature poodle as a pet and likes to paint her toenails. She speaks English, but it's impossible to understand anything she's saying in person. She's got a thick accent.

i haven't been here long enough to know anyone, so i'm going to generalize. :D

infj women: you all wear green cassocks with big red belts; red high-heals and have big, fluffy, purple hear.... and you wear glasses.

infj men: you all wear black... just black, and a blue ball cap. and you cry a lot; but you're not goth or emo.

do these two parts of myself? or am i just tired because it's 4 am? or am i generalizing because idk any of you?

all three. :/... but the question about the two parts of myself, that, i just thought of, and it's probably right.

Nausus- Quiet artsy teenager, maybe goth, and gliding through life regardless of which way the winds blow. I bet you're shy in person.

You got that pretty accurate.. except for one thing but i'll let other people decide what they think first ^^"

Lucifer reminds me of an ENTP acquaintance i have, so most of the time i naturally see you as her. it's somewhat odd, but my mind just defaults like that i don't know why.

I for some reason have Lucifer as blonde about 27 years old and tall. I also think she's probably very flirtacious

wow...i never thought of Lucifer as blonde nor very flirtatious. probably very witty and enticing and overall fun to be around :)