Gay or European? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Gay or European?

gay.

I would also like to say, I find it funny how many negative reps I get for being "homophobic" on this forum, it hilurious. Like, what.

LMFAO someone neg repped you for that? Oh lulz.

Reactions: Saru Inc
If he likes men to fuck him up the ass, he's gay.

Ohhhh that's what gay is!!!! Thank you for the incredible insight. :p haha jk.

I actually enjoyed some Sex in the City, does that make me gay? Is watching Friends any more gay than watching some half-wit fool style up his hair and call girls "grenades"? For those not catching the reference I am of course talking about Jersey Shore which after watching it for the first time made me give up all hope for humanity. :m106:

Dragonion, get his sn and I will ask for you.

I actually enjoyed some Sex in the City, does that make me gay? Is watching Friends any more gay than watching some half-wit fool style up his hair and call girls "grenades"? For those not catching the reference I am of course talking about Jersey Shore which after watching it for the first time made me give up all hope for humanity. :m106:

Friends is pretty gay, yeah.

gay.

I would also like to say, I find it funny how many negative reps I get for being "homophobic" on this forum, it hilurious. Like, what.

I fail to understand how you even manage to get any neg reps at all.

As for the OP... I don't know, it can be difficult. I have a friend who is straight but speaks with a soft voice and just has a very feminine personality. He's told me lots of people think he's gay.

Where in Europe is the person from? That matters, actually.

[video=youtube;diSBTmDJ_do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diSBTmDJ_do[/video]

First of all, I have Lady Gaga on my ITunes and I am not gay. It is more than 11 songs, too.

Second, I don't actually care whether or not he is gay, but I am annoyed that I can't tell easily.

[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION] I am not sure he uses any IM service.

[MENTION=3615]aerosol[/MENTION] He is from Spain.

Reactions: Saru Inc
You could ask if he has a girlfriend, as a way around it.

First ask if he's single, then ask for the name :)

some people watch soap operas or read books together as a way of indirectly discussing personal issues.

Not him.

And he definitely doesn't have a boy/girlfriend. Or he left them back in Spain and never talks to or mentions them.

Not him.

And he definitely doesn't have a boy/girlfriend. Or he left them back in Spain and never talks to or mentions them.

oh, but you know i mean, i read this book or watched this film or read some recent item of news with this particular issue in it, and i just wondered what you thought about that. i thought it was ok, even though it's not the way i am, but some people don't think it's ok, what about you? now that we're getting to know each other better and our differing opinions on things.

oh, but you know i mean, i read this book or watched this film or read some recent item of news with this particular issue in it, and i just wondered what you thought about that. i thought it was ok, even though it's not the way i am, but some people don't think it's ok, what about you? now that we're getting to know each other better and our differing opinions on things.

I guess I haven't conveyed the difficulty I have had communicating about things like this with him. Plus that would be obvious and awkward. I might be able to bring it up in a group context, but I need a good article to bring up that would elicit opinions. Anyone have any good stories?

Ask him if he likes the Eurovision Song Contest.

Simple.

Start saying how you were hit-on by gay men in a bar and start talking about it.

Ask him if he likes the Eurovision Song Contest.

He does, or at least it seems like a big deal to him. I didn't know it existed before he showed it to me.

Simple.

Start saying how you were hit-on by gay men in a bar and start talking about it.

This is a hard story to fabricate given my circumstances. Not many bars here (that aren't full of knife-wielding homophobes), and the ones there are I wouldn't go to. There is one restaurant/bar that students go to, but he has been to it several times and I've never been to it. It isn't the kind of place people would hit on someone.