Gay or European? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Gay or European?

He does, or at least it seems like a big deal to him. I didn't know it existed before he showed it to me.

This is a hard story to fabricate given my circumstances. Not many bars here (that aren't full of knife-wielding homophobes), and the ones there are I wouldn't go to. There is one restaurant/bar that students go to, but he has been to it several times and I've never been to it. It isn't the kind of place people would hit on someone.

Use your creativity. You can be waiting for a bus at a bus stop, waiting for a train, or whatever and had a conversation with another man.

Or you could be at another city. Is it that hard to come up with a simple story that you met a gay person?

It's not like you have to fabricate a story that you were born in Antarctica.

Why do you want to know anyway? Do you want to have a relationship with him or you just don't feel comfortable if he turns out to be gay and sharing a room with you?

I am only living with him for two more months. So I guess nbd.

Good thing too, because we don't have similar music tastes.

"what do you think about gay marriages?"

Also, I'll be honest that it's rather hilarious that you find yourself this troubled with his orientation, dear. *laugh*
*whispers*ishecute?

"what do you think about gay marriages?"

Also, I'll be honest that it's rather hilarious that you find yourself this troubled with his orientation, dear. *laugh*
*whispers*ishecute?

Probably not a good topic sense it is legal in Spain and is yet another backwards thing of the United States- because clearly Spain is superior.

I don't know whether or not he is cute, and it doesn't really bother me so much as I am a disturbingly curious person, tyvm.

intercultural differences

I think this is a typical case of misunderstanding people that come from a different culture. To be honest I was a bit shocked to read that Americans think that European men are a bit effeminate. Europe is pretty big with lots of different countries and cultures, so to me the "typical" European doesn't exist, just as I'm convinced that most prejudices concerning Americans are not right (I don't like stereotypes).

Regarding the main question, I think you should be able to tell by being around him. I wouldn't ask directly as it might be offensive in Spanish culture.

Okay, I was wrong about us not having similar music tastes.

He likes Marilyn Manson.