Forum Marriage. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Forum Marriage.

I have been supporting myself since I was 18. I regret not having a degree. It would be an advantage. If you are only going to do what makes you happy in this life you may find marriage difficult.

Perhaps everything in life is an experience and perhaps it is a good one; the beauty of just being able to live and learn.

To this I say

If you do not take joy in most of the things you do in life, you may find life difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamf
If you do not take joy in most of the things you do in life, you may find life difficult.
I agree. Well said, Naxx.

To Lucy, I just want to say you have trusted your heart and your Ni! I think most of us here would have done the same. You have made your decision, so committe to it fully. You and Naxx are one now. If your family truely honors you they will accept that. Live life in the now, and be happy!

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I think you should totally go to England :)

Sure, your parents will miss you. But you can't please everyone, and you will certainly not please anyone if you choose to live with regret.

Holy hell! *shocked*

Congrats.

You know after thinking about it a bit I've come to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try they are not going to support my decision at least not for awhile. I small part of me was still convinced that if I just argued my point hard enough they would understand. I need to let that part of me die, accept that they will be angry with me, and move on. In fact most people tell think I am crazy I got to accept that too.

You know life is like that in general I might as well accept that things aren't always going to go the way I want and save my self the trouble of denying it when it happens.

I am accepting it and moving on I can feel that I am starting to. I am not let it get in the way of my happiness with Naxx.

You know what accepting that feels like quite a relief and the more that I accept it the more relief I get.

Last edited:
You know after thinking about it a bit I've come to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try they are not going to support my decision at least not for awhile. I small part of me was still convinced that if I just argued my point hard enough they would understand. I need to let that part of me die, accept that they will be angry with me, and move on. In fact most people tell think I am crazy I got to accept that too.

I am accepting it and moving on I can feel that I am starting to. I am not let it get in the way of my happiness with Naxx.

You have a larger frame of reference as it applies to this situation. Be strong and follow your head/heart.

Woot! Congrats, guys! Lol. Now I feel like we should through a virtual wedding shower...

And a post-bachelor party for naxx :p

What about a post-bachelorette party?

Come on ladies lets get silly and drunk.

I need to get my party on.

Last edited:
And a post-bachelor party for naxx :p

Did you know that in France they make the groom dress up in women's cloths at the bachelor party.

A wonderful tradition I think.

Naxx and Luci, congratulations and the best of luck. Following your heart is always the best idea.

Did you know that in France they make the groom dress up in women's cloths at the bachelor party.

A wonderful tradition I think.
Haha, really?
Sounds like this post-bachelor party will be hosted in France.
Do the Frenchies have any crazy bachelorette traditions?

Haha, really?
Sounds like this post-bachelor party will be hosted in France.

they shave their legs....

JK

Haha, really?

Haha yeah I was in France a couple of years back and I saw a young man parading down the street in women's cloths with all his buddies in toe. I asked my french teacher what that was all about and she said thats what they do at bachelor parties in France.

They also make the bride dress up but I don't remember what as.

It was pretty silly though.

ROFL! That's hilarious. Maybe we should do a chat session/virtual party session.

ROFL! That's hilarious. Maybe we should do a chat session/virtual party session.

Naxx could borrow some garters from Shai! ;)

I just look up what garters are.

They're hot, it would be like rocky horror picture show.