Forum Marriage. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Forum Marriage.

From a mother's viewpoint I can say I'd probably cry too. It would be a shock with life changing events happening without my imput - I'd cry! lol But I know I'd come around soon enough and get to acceptance. Be gentle with them!
And be happy! It's quite romantic really and I'll be pulling for the both of you!

*pats Naxx on back* I'll bet Luci is going to be a handful heeheehee

OMG SERIOUS?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I now demand baby pics! :m131:

The forums sole reason for survival is now to see baby pictures.

well it would be interesting wouldnt it?
I mean, if I'm not wrong they are the first married forum couple as in. get married 'cos of it.
then imagine in the future the forum also has something like facebook to show the relationships HAHA

Naxx is married to Lucifer
children: *insert childrens' names here*

:mjedir:

More like 8-9

You know I am right.

NOOOOOO. You must move quickly, your earthly hosts and reproductive capabilities are deteriorating for every second you wait!

How can you expect to bring forth the pinnacle of creation with a decaying vessel?

Quickly, you must call forth Naxx, and begin the inception, there is no time to waste!

NOOOOOO. You must move quickly, your earthly hosts and reproductive capabilities are deteriorating for every second you wait!

How can you expect to bring forth the pinnacle of creation with a decaying vessel?

Quickly, you must call forth Naxx, and begin the inception, there is no time to waste!

Well I am going to Colorado this weekend....

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

bobafett.jpg

I think I might be the last one to say this (for shame ;.; ) :
Congratulations! I hope you spend a very happy rest of your lives together! :)

Whooot!! :D

Congrats to you both!