For thinking women and feeling men. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

For thinking women and feeling men.

Gosh darn it whats with the editing, i make typos, typO's and I correct them. why must I be alerted to this after a 10-30seconds pass. ah well.

Thinking females are the enemy of INFJ males in a relationship. They are obvlivious to sensitivity. Impervious to tact.
They reduce us to little snivelling, emotional wrecks. Never again!

As far as I'm concerned, Feeling females are the only way to go, and preferably a female with more F than you have...

Thinking females are the enemy of INFJ males in a relationship. They are obvlivious to sensitivity. Impervious to tact.

As far as I'm concerned, Feeling females are the only way to go, and preferably a female with more F than you have...
//hugs
Seems like you need one.

:mcute: ...

:m040:

I know Matariki...I know. But being oblivious to sensitivity and impervious to tact I figured the generalization wasn't supposed to sound so gawd awful and bitter....

Last edited:
Thinking women and Feeling men have the same conflicts as Ts and Fs everywhere. "I'm married to an INFJ," says Karen, ENTP, "and we have problems helping each other when we're down. When I'm down, he tries to tell me nice things to make me feel better about myself, like 'You're sweet.' I don't want to hear that. I want him to ask me questions and listen to me until I can figure out how to solve the problem. Then, when he's down, I try to address his problems when all he really wants is warm assurance that he's a valuable person."

Now that is some good information! :p All INFJ guys trying to get a thinking woman should remember this.

As a young INFJ male, I had no problem fighting any other boy who treated my friends badly. I didn't freeze. I've never been a freezer. Some generalities here just don't match. I also feel (ha) that if you aren't hung up on gender roles the way some of those t women hypocritically were, having an F male spouse can be fun. My wife and I are a good match.

As a young INFJ male, I had no problem fighting any other boy who treated my friends badly. I didn't freeze. I've never been a freezer. Some generalities here just don't match. I also feel (ha) that if you aren't hung up on gender roles the way some of those t women hypocritically were, having an F male spouse can be fun. My wife and I are a good match.

I don't know why, but for strange reason I read this post from right to left.

:m075:I dunno. Its a strange habit of mine.

I could identify with a lot of male stuff. Never fought with other boys unless really pushed to (then I kind of snapped and I must say I kind of loved the feeling of a good fight). I also always liked to have a lot of female friends. On average they were and still are more "deep" both in thoughts and feelings. Then again... I rarely allowed things to develop to a more intimate relationship. Go figure.

Clearly this post was full of said sensitivity and tact.