ENTPs

Nah you guys are just a little odd thats all.lol

And we loves our DD we all do.

Oh I would never deny that I am odd, no matter what form of NTP I am. :p
both of which are full of win! :m027:

I love you too BB!

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I dont like the negative stereotyping going on here

Personally, I welcome what ENTPs have to offer.

I'm a believer in the ENTP/INFJ pair being somewhat special.

It's a certain chemistry which occurs...
I haven't experienced it the same way with any other type.

It's a bit like playing with fire.
There is much potential in the INFJ/ENTP relationship.

I think they do have a special ability to help us explore the world in a new way.
You must be receptive though.

I've experienced the creepy side of ENTP's too.
Nowadays I remain intrigued, yet cautious.

I dont like the negative stereotyping going on here

Personally, I welcome what ENTPs have to offer.

I'm a believer in the ENTP/INFJ pair being somewhat special.

It's a certain chemistry which occurs...
I haven't experienced it the same way with any other type.

It's a bit like playing with fire.
There is much potential in the INFJ/ENTP relationship.

I think they do have a special ability to help us explore the world in a new way.
You must be receptive though.

I've experienced the creepy side of ENTP's too.
Nowadays I remain intrigued, yet cautious.

Honestly to me it feels more like someone (ENTP) sucking the life out of someone (INFJ) and then letting them rest and doing it again and again.

I find ENTPs way to needy and excessively extroverted a lot of the time. They are an almost constant drain on my energy. Granted this is a common effect most E types have on me.

Honestly to me it feels more like someone (ENTP) sucking the life out of someone (INFJ) and then letting them rest and doing it again and again.

I find ENTPs way to needy and excessively extroverted a lot of the time. They are an almost constant drain on my energy. Granted this is a common effect most E types have on me.

Why are you are so certain that nothing good can from a person with ENTP preferences?

It sounds to me like you could use an attitude adjustment. I think it'd do you good.

You are sticking to this negative perception based on some gross generalizations.

This kind of thinking is dangerous for your health.

I understand that people can drain our energy, but consider how this is partly our fault
for not properly managing our time and not clearly defining our boundaries.

It's a bit like taming a wild horse.
Once you break them in, you become empowered.

Getting there means earning their respect. It isn't really so hard either.
All they need is for us to listen to them and engage in some meaningful conversation.
I think this is something that they really appreciate and have difficulty finding anywhere else.

An INFJ and ENTP can certainly provide each other with different perspectives.
It can happen in a really unique way too.

I suppose it requires two mature individuals for it to really work out.
I know at one point in my life, I would not have been ready to handle an ENTP.

I'm saying... keep an open mind. You might learn something yet.

"As Iron Sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another."

Why are you are so certain that nothing good can from a person with ENTP preferences?

It sounds to me like you could use an attitude adjustment. I think it'd do you good.

You are sticking to this negative perception based on some gross generalizations.

This kind of thinking is dangerous for your health.

I understand that people can drain our energy, but consider how this is partly our fault
for not properly managing our time and not clearly defining our boundaries.

It's a bit like taming a wild horse.
Once you break them in, you become empowered.

Getting there means earning their respect. It isn't really so hard either.
All they need is for us to listen to them and engage in some meaningful conversation.
I think this is something that they really appreciate and have difficulty finding anywhere else.

An INFJ and ENTP can certainly provide each other with different perspectives.
It can happen in a really unique way too.

I suppose it requires two mature individuals for it to really work out.
I know at one point in my life, I would not have been ready to handle an ENTP.

I'm saying... keep an open mind. You might learn something yet.

"As Iron Sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another."

Myself with all do respect. These are not gross generalizations. I've know enough ENTPs to know this to be true. So no I don't need to change my attitude. I don't need to like every type or hook up with a type improve my potential. There is no way I would work with an ENTP there just isn't.

And yes there are a few people and times I get along well with ENTPs but its not enough to make me want them over another type.

Myself I don't know what the people around you are like. But I've got a high dose of E types many of them what I would consider average as fair as personality goes. These aren't not just people I know but family and people that are closer to me. Its harder and sometimes nearly impossible to set boundaries with people like this when they are closer to you. And often times they simply ignore boundaries all together.

I have no desire to date someone who is so fair different from me. And if I was looking for the prefect match they would most likely be an I or at least a border line E and probably and NF type. E types are fun for a while but living with that person day in day out would drive me nuts. Just the same as any SJ type would.

I'm not saying I can't be proven wrong. I would rather know the truth and be wrong then be right and not. But at the same time my points while harsh are not invalid.

You're annoying.

Huh. Two of my best friends are ENTPs. I appreciate their ability to quickly formulate ideas that my Ti and Ni love to chew on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Bandit
ENTPS.

>:{

I think it's because they're effortlessly sexy.

Thats the essence of irritating, right?

i agree with you up until the irritating part.