ENTPs | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

ENTPs

Yeah, this post shows me exactly how an ENTP’s Fe (and possibly a general sense of "respect and appreciation for differences") can be a lil underdeveloped.

I don’t think it has anything to do with an underdeveloped Fe. Unless it’s “Our value” on INFJs.com to allow the assigning of negative stereotypes to a personality type with little to no verification then so be it: my Fe is crap. Maybe you have an underdeveloped Fi?

@Limit Irregardless

Please tell me you were kidding...

I'm at the place in life where I can read this, see the truth in it and nod my head in agreement.

Other people will completely reject it, and get their feelings hurt.

If we can work on bridging the gap between us, we will both grow from the process.

Yes. INFJ's can learn from ENTP's. We help each other.

I can see where both sides are coming from.

I might have more to say later.

Time for taters.

Thank you. That should be the spirit. Growth and unity.

-----
Instead of pointing a finger at a personality type, why don’t you concentrate on where the 3 other fingers are pointing. There’s nothing wrong with ENTPs, or any other of the 15 types. Crappy people are crappy, (ir)regardless of type.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoSensor
All of the drama that got stirred up in here over someones opinion simultaneously intimidates and amuses me.

It's like a train wreck, I can't look away...

I don't know why I felt the need to mention this. I guess I got sick of lurking.

I should re-name myself "the peeper".

Reactions: Trifoilum
I can't believe anyone would take Melkor saying "ENTPs are annoying" seriously, even if it's not too far from the truth. Every type is annoying.

I can't believe anyone would take Melkor saying "ENTPs are annoying" seriously, even if it's not too far from the truth. Every type is annoying.
Yeah, indeed. People are annoying. :p

I can't help it. I'm a person.

STOP IT! stoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppitstoppit...

Where am I?

Reactions: Jill Hives
Wait, what? WHO?

wow. That’s ridiculous. I didn’t even see the post Melkor made about ENTPs being annoying. My posts are not a reflection from “Melkor’s posts”

Nice try though.

Oookay. LOL.

Let's put it this way: Every type has its positive and negative qualities, and when someone pushes our buttons we will react in either a positive or negative way.

So, let's stop the nonsense of what type said what to whom type and start a-fresh.

ENTPs, some are good. Some are not.
INFJs, some are good. Some are not.

Any questions? No? Good! :m129:

Reactions: Trifoilum

Let's put it this way: Every type has its positive and negative qualities...

Um, ISTJ does not have negative qualities. TYVM.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
wow. That’s ridiculous. I didn’t even see the post Melkor made about ENTPs being annoying. My posts are not a reflection from “Melkor’s posts”

Nice try though.
:fish:
Nice try yourself.

Limit, know when to give up. This isn't a place you can win.
Appologise for sounding insensitive whether you think you were or not.

You should know there are certain ways to get certain types pissed. Haters gonna hate. bla bla bla. Bottom line, you sound like a total prick right now.

And if you already know what you're doing,
Stop trolling the INFJs.

No one hates you yet (maybe), and no one wants to (maybe).
-Phoenix Down

Reactions: Blind Bandit