ENTPs | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

ENTPs

The entire topic has confused me.

lol, I love it when people take Melly seriously.

lol, I love it when people take Melly seriously.

Serious or not I agree with him and would stretch the statement to encompass anyone with the Ne function.

I love my ne :((((((((((((((((

like a horse who loves its hay

Seriously, typology should be about strengthening the inner observer and an impetus to promote personal development...not an excuse to avoid it.

The elitist crap, and the pure “Typist” behavior that some of your are displaying is just pure STUPID. GROW UP. Get your HEAD out of YOUR ASS. Who gives a crap if one or two ENTPs hurt your feelers. For all we KNOW, they probably weren’t even ENTPs. Most of you displaying the “typist” behavior couldn’t pass a basic test on Jungian Functions...

All because something is different doesn’t mean you need to be afraid or hate it. You don’t have to like it, but you should find respect and appreciation for differences. What makes you any better than racists?
:m075:

Reactions: myself
Seriously, typology should be about strengthening the inner observer and an impetus to promote personal development...not an excuse to avoid it.

The elitist crap, and the pure “Typist” behavior that some of your are displaying is just pure STUPID. GROW UP. Get your HEAD out of YOUR ASS. Who gives a crap if one or two ENTPs hurt your feelers. For all we KNOW, they probably weren’t even ENTPs. Most of you displaying the “typist” behaviour couldn’t pass a basic test on Jungian Functions...

All because something is different doesn’t mean you need to be afraid or hate it. You don’t have to like it, but you should find respect and appreciation for differences. What makes you any better than racists?

Yeah, this post shows me exactly how an ENTP’s Fe (and possibly a general sense of "respect and appreciation for differences") can be a lil underdeveloped.

The elitist crap, and the pure “Typist” behavior that some of your are displaying is just pure STUPID. GROW UP. Get your HEAD out of YOUR ASS. Who gives a crap if one or two ENTPs hurt your feelers. For all we KNOW, they probably weren’t even ENTPs. Most of you displaying the “typist” behavior couldn’t pass a basic test on Jungian Functions...

@Limit Woah there. There is a difference between telling people what they're doing "wrong" and being nasty. This, is definitely the latter of the two and you will likely lose a lot of respect and cause a lot of people patients to run out if you continue to post like this.

My professor in a class I took said this to me several times this semester "Personality is a gift, it is not an excuse", and she couldn't be more right. However, there will always be people who will use it as an excuse because they are not as far along on the personal development side of themselves. Some people never even really address that. I understand that it is frustrating to see people to do this, but you can't tell them they are being "stupid" for not listening. What that will do is cause those people to bury their heads in the sand, or self-justify. Thus, they will continue to be "wrong".

Also, the fact of the matter is, people do give a crap if they are insulted by someone. Irregardless of who they are. In particular on a forum like this. It is geared towards INFJ's. Also who cares if people can't pass the test on "jungian functions". You might care yes, but most people here, don't. Personality theory is wishy-washy and not everyone is going to grasp it. It's extremely hard for people to understand. At lease people are trying though. If they don't get it, then help, but you can't approach it with anger of blunt materials to get someone to learn. Again this is an INFJ forum, you won't get anywhere with this type of attitude.

Also to be honest, you saying you shouldn't be afraid of something you hate. Both fear and hate are two bad things yes. Sorry to say, but you are certainly displaying a lot of "hate" with this. Saying that this doesn't make someone anyone better then racists is extremely accusatory and extremely insulting. You will only experience greif for saying something like this.

You'll say that until you find the right ENTP :) Yes we do have a tendancy to come off as creepy but only because we recognize you for what you are (special).

INFJs are understood by other INFJs, true. But that's just an alliance. INFJs need a compatible ENTP to make their dreams come true and ENTPs need INFJs to have purpose.

Yeesh. That sounds SO co-dependent and unhealthy.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I don't think I've ever met an ENTP in person..but I know I generally love INTPs.

Oh and we by the same token should just love ENTPs . I love it agree with us or your a moron that's poor logic and we all can see it.

And get off the Jungian rant please I know you think that's the only answer to everything, its not. Its just a part to of the bigger picture.

Its this attitude that ENTP's have right here that pushes many if not all INFJs away.

Also just to be clear there are several types I don't like and many more people I dislike. Its not me discriminating its me not liking someone. Further having enough experience of a type to be wary or not keen on that type. I"m not found of SJ's either but I still have a few SJ friends. And I'm sure if I found a ENTP who wasn't , overly loud, annoying, arrogant, had differing morals, lacked empathy, ect I would be friends with them. I and everyone have a right to feel anyway we want. And just a heads up by ignoring someones feelings your going to push a large number of F types away. Including INFJs who have their feelings ignored more often than is healthy.

And to all ENTP's reading this message.

If you really want to understand INFj's better I have a few suggestions. First off don't ignore what INFJs or any Feeler type feels just because you don't understand. This doesn't make these feelings invalid or worth any less than logic. Secondly stop assuming you can do no wrong and your always right. Not everyone will agree with you, forcing someone to do so will not work. Stop telling INFJ's what they want or what is good for them. INFJ's know very well what they want and what they need. So stop assuming and start listening. Also stop with the creepy stalkerish nature in which you peruse people. We aren't a toy ,or a some treasure to be coveted we are people don't forget that. Moving on, understand that as an introvert long periods of extroverted active aren't good fur us. And will drain us. So please don't keep pushing us to be social when we are tired, you will just push us away. And one more time listen to what an INFJ has to say. Don't keep pushing on with what you think is best while ignoring them.

Maybe if you can do these things you'll get a warmer reception.

Last edited:

The elitist crap, and the pure

r u married to one?
Yessir. And I realize this might make me a little(lot?) biased. But I don't mind.

Last edited:

:3
Just saying that, I do get the message, thank you very much, but could you please spare us the side dish of insufferable ego and get off that moral and intellectual high horse, thank you very much?

It would be a good personality development for you. :)