ENTPs | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

ENTPs

Last edited:
This thread is absurd. Everyone has their own experiences with each type and this is how we form our own personal opinions (which aren't identical to everyone else's). Shouldn't we all just agree to disagree? It's far more productive (and mature).

This thread is absurd. Everyone has their own experiences with each type and this is how we form our own personal opinions (which aren't identical to everyone else's). Shouldn't we all just agree to disagree? It's far more productive (and mature).

Interesting... I was just thinking about this thread a while ago, and I was going to tag you as a representative of a cool ENTP.

I share your thoughts regarding this thread being absurd. I guess we can agree on some things afterall? :D

(ooops, I see you are now an INTP) lol.

Reactions: DevilDoll
Interesting... I was just thinking about this thread a while ago, and I was going to tag you as a representative of a cool ENTP.

I share your thoughts regarding this thread being absurd. I guess we can agree on some things afterall? :D

(ooops, I see you are now an INTP) lol.

Hee hee I bounce back and forth. I really can't decide. I am an NTP of some sort.

Woot! See we can agree! That wan't so hard was it?

Reactions: Ria
*lick*

Yup, tastes like NTP.

I'm glad to see INFJs have the same love hate relationship with ENTPs that INTJs have with ENFPs.

Quiet children, the Thinkers are trying to think! Er... feel?

Quiet children, the Thinkers are trying to think! Er... feel?

What is this "feel" you speak of. I'm not sure I understand. May I request a sober explaination of this "feeling" thing?

Well it's a very difficult and elusive concept, but I think, this *Gropes phoenix down* is the general idea.