ENTPs | INFJ Forum

ENTPs

Hello there.

Welcome

'We' as in ENTPs :)

And ty! I just wanted to say that you INFJs are awesome! As if you didn't know that already ;)

Why the "Negative" username?

Every Ni dom I know detests(or is annoyed by) Ne doms.

That’s interesting.

Most of the dominant Ni users LOVE my Ne. I appreciate their Ni as well. It can be a battle since Ni is so TUNNEL VISION, but good things can come from an ENTP + INxJ pairing.

It really just depends how stubborn either party is.

I'm pretty sure Ni doms find my Ne adorable in managable doses.
Goes both ways.

but isn't that the same for other functions? too much of a good thing isn't always better.

Or maybe I'm just an adorable person in general. :m024:

Reactions: Blind Bandit

We can't help if you intuition makes no sense to ours. :m037:

Welcome to the forum.

Ni: converges
Ne: diverges

yup, they'd drive each other nuts. :p

The same river with a difference in their current's flow.

Reactions: Ria and Odyne
I never understood entps infatuation with infjs.

Its just one of their obsessions. I'm not sure why they're drain to us. But its not what I consider flattering. Its usually creepy. Even if its a female ENTP looking for a male INFJ. it still bothers me.

Because INFJs are the only people that can fully appreciate ENTPs and vice versa, at least in my experience...

With all do respect I don't agree. I get along and am understand much better by other INFJs. Other types can get close. But INFJs are served better by similar rather than opposite as fair as personalities of friends and others close to them.

You know what I like about rivers most, is that you can’t step in the same river twice!

The water is always flowing, always changing

That is such an Ne statement its almost textbook.

Last edited:

Must be an Fe thing being secondary (auxiliary) for INFJs and tertiary (relief) for ENTPs..

Reactions: IndigoSensor