Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule?

Oh ye of little faith. So much for your omni-present god.

How much of his initial universe, where he was everywhere, have you decided you will restrict his presence from.

Wickedness is you telling god where he can and cannot be.

Wickedness is glorifying a genocidal moral monster while saying he is good.

By the standards Jesus set, there are no Christians with faith or belief in him.

I will assume that you know those standards, if you have read your bible at all. If not, I can show you. They are spoken of in this clip should you want to educate yourself.

You will not agree with him or your bible but that is no surprise.

Regards
DL
I really enjoy how that guy strokes his pussy while speaking.

Tell us Einstein, who is more likely to use genocide and infanticide, a good god or a satanic one.

Thanks in advance for not replying honestly.

Regards
DL
Any faith that exclaims God is Satan is a bonafide cult..

Regards,

Einstein xo

Reactions: Reason
Can you reset Christians who adore a worse than Hitler genocidal monster while preaching that he is god from their homophobic and misogynous platforms/religion?

Which one of us is creating more victims to their ideologies and ethics?

Give me an honest answer if you are not a moral coward.

Regards
DL
I keep hearing this undercurrent of hatred towards God and 'homophobia' etc etc. You sound personally jaded, to me..

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason
Any faith that exclaims God is Satan is a bonafide cult..

Regards,

Einstein xo

Any faith that exclaims that a genocidal God is not satanic, is a bonafide religion of moral cowards and misfits that calls evil good.

Regards
DL

I keep hearing this undercurrent of hatred towards God and 'homophobia' etc etc. You sound personally jaded, to me..

Beats being a gay and woman basher who lives in his mom's basement and thinks genocide is a good form of justice, or whtever you think as you promote it.

Say Heil mein Furer to your god for me when he leads you to the gates of hell.

Regards
DL

You sound personally jaded, to me..

He sounds to me like he was raised by Mike Pence and a Puritan and was raised in a family that went to church every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and had Bible study on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday where they would talk about hating fags, liberals, Satan, dancing, tv, movies, sex, and alcohol, where the women were submissive and stuck to the house chores like good submissives while the men ruled their hateful homes with the iron fist of hate, wrapped in a thin veil of a loving God. They would cherry pick quotes from the Bible to support their bigotry. Sir, GC, rebelled and discovered spirituality outside of the miserable bubble he was living in with Mike Pence and his Puritan mama and eventually read some stuff about gnosticism that resonated with him so he read more and began to identify with it and is now recreating his childhood, but the angry, hate filled 'christianity' that he knew growing up has been replaced with esoteric gnosticism because he refuses to be anything like the models of his youth. Which is noble in and of its self, yet his mission to bring down religions because he thinks they are like what he knew when he was living with Mike Pence and the Puritan, is misguided at best.

Beats being a gay and woman basher who lives in his mom's basement and thinks genocide is a good form of justice, or whtever you think as you promote it.

Say Heil mein Furer to your god for me when he leads you to the gates of hell.

Regards
DL
You think someone who speaks like you is Heavenly? :tearsofjoy: You're jaded.

He sounds to me like he was raised by Mike Pence and a Puritan and was raised in a family that went to church every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and had Bible study on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday where they would talk about hating fags, liberals, Satan, dancing, tv, movies, sex, and alcohol, where the women were submissive and stuck to the house chores like good submissives while the men ruled their hateful homes with the iron fist of hate, wrapped in a thin veil of a loving God. They would cherry pick quotes from the Bible to support their bigotry. Sir, GC, rebelled and discovered spirituality outside of the miserable bubble he was living in with Mike Pence and his Puritan mama and eventually read some stuff about gnosticism that resonated with him so he read more and began to identify with it and is now recreating his childhood, but the angry, hate filled 'christianity' that he knew growing up has been replaced with esoteric gnosticism because he refuses to be anything like the models of his youth. Which is noble in and of its self, yet his mission to bring down religions because he thinks they are like what he knew when he was living with Mike Pence and the Puritan, is misguided at best.
No no.. it's more personal to him than that

No no.. it's more personal to him than that
I didn't want to get into it, but Mike Pence tried to have sex with him after getting wasted on sweet potatoes while whispering the homosexual hate gospel in his little ear...

Reactions: Rit4lin