Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule?

sheeple.png

Says one who idol worships a genocidal god.

Genocide is good. Who knew. say Heil mien Furer to your god for me, in hell.

You forget that Christianity was the heretic in the beginning. It still would be without your inquisitions and witch burning.

Be proud that murder is all you have as you cannot do apologetics for your satanic religion.

Now all you can do is throw insults like the other Christian dummies here.

Regards
DL
Our God sits most high. He is not in hell. How dare you speak so wickedly. You have no clue how many of us Christian's judge all things and are quite cautious about our own morality. Such language ^ is repulsive.

Reactions: Pin and Wyote
What is with discussions about religion bringing out the worst in people.

Can we all stop insulting each other and start treating each other with respect? In this thread, and every other thread.

Thank you.

Our God sits most high. He is not in hell.

Oh ye of little faith. So much for your omni-present god.

How much of his initial universe, where he was everywhere, have you decided you will restrict his presence from.

How dare you speak so wickedly.

Wickedness is you telling god where he can and cannot be.

Wickedness is glorifying a genocidal moral monster while saying he is good.

You have no clue how many of us Christian's judge all things and are quite cautious about our own morality.

By the standards Jesus set, there are no Christians with faith or belief in him.

I will assume that you know those standards, if you have read your bible at all. If not, I can show you. They are spoken of in this clip should you want to educate yourself.

You will not agree with him or your bible but that is no surprise.

Regards
DL

What is with discussions about religion bringing out the worst in people.

Can we all stop insulting each other and start treating each other with respect? In this thread, and every other thread.

Thank you.

That may never happen. Here is why.

**Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God, there is in that man no spirit of compromise. He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature; he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance. Believing himself to be the slave of God, he imitates his master, and of all tyrants the worst is a slave in power-Robert Green Ingersoll

This is not given just to insult the slaves.

To a large extent, I have become like my enemy as reciprocity is fair play.

I just have a god who I lead the way for, while they have a god who leads then, and he happens to be a genocidal moral monster.

I do appreciate you trying to rid the board of gratuitous insults.

Have you noted the volume of really useless and stupid posts from the other side?

I sure have, but be patient please, the numbers drop after they see how useless their bullying is.

Few can bully for the right cause as I can, and few can ignore the gratuitous bullies like I can.

Regards
DL

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks GC wants to turn people off of gnostic thought. Why call people scum, sheeple and dummies? What's the point of being on this forum to just engage in name-calling, because it doesn't seem to be helping to open minds or hearts. If I were gnostic I'd be upset the behavior would be giving me and my ideas a bad name - at least be respectful out of respect for other people who may have gnostic views.

regards: respect, esteem, favor, kindly feeling which springs from a consideration of estimable qualities

If this is at the end of each post can we try to demonstrate it in the writing? Any chance of pushing the reset button here?

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks GC wants to turn people off of gnostic thought. Why call people scum, sheeple and dummies? What's the point of being on this forum to just engage in name-calling, because it doesn't seem to be helping to open minds or hearts. If I were gnostic I'd be upset the behavior would be giving me and my ideas a bad name - at least be respectful out of respect for other people who may have gnostic views.

regards: respect, esteem, favor, kindly feeling which springs from a consideration of estimable qualities

If this is at the end of each post can we try to demonstrate it in the writing? Any chance of pushing the reset button here?

Makes sense to me.

Regards,

IM3CbfE.jpg

Lol! But eh.. he said God is Satan. That makes him EventHorizon: Alien addition

Tell us Einstein, who is more likely to use genocide and infanticide, a good god or a satanic one.

Thanks in advance for not replying honestly.

Regards
DL

Can you reset Christians who adore a worse than Hitler genocidal monster while preaching that he is god from their homophobic and misogynous platforms/religion?

Which one of us is creating more victims to their ideologies and ethics?

Give me an honest answer if you are not a moral coward.

Regards
DL

Look up how well the serpent is thought of in scriptures. The bibles lies often but I try hard to always say the truth.

I am dammed near phobic about that, and if you look up what Kaa means and translates into, you might change your mind.

Regards
DL

Are you Nigerian?