Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule?

Beats being a gay and woman basher who lives in his mom's basement and thinks genocide is a good form of justice, or whtever you think as you promote it.

Say Heil mein Furer to your god for me when he leads you to the gates of hell.

Regards
DL
Surprise.. I'm a girl ;)

Ohp.. nvm.. you went away

Surprise.. I'm a girl ;)

detective-pikachu-trailer-ludicolo.jpg

He sounds to me like he was raised by Mike Pence and a Puritan and was raised in a family that went to church every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and had Bible study on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday where they would talk about hating fags, liberals, Satan, dancing, tv, movies, sex, and alcohol, where the women were submissive and stuck to the house chores like good submissives while the men ruled their hateful homes with the iron fist of hate, wrapped in a thin veil of a loving God. They would cherry pick quotes from the Bible to support their bigotry. Sir, GC, rebelled and discovered spirituality outside of the miserable bubble he was living in with Mike Pence and his Puritan mama and eventually read some stuff about gnosticism that resonated with him so he read more and began to identify with it and is now recreating his childhood, but the angry, hate filled 'christianity' that he knew growing up has been replaced with esoteric gnosticism because he refuses to be anything like the models of his youth. Which is noble in and of its self, yet his mission to bring down religions because he thinks they are like what he knew when he was living with Mike Pence and the Puritan, is misguided at best.

I am quite scared of a snake avatar, because by the way it is presented, it looks devilish (or, in some people eyes here, lacking sober). However, I did perceive the same thing.

Thats make me kind of pity on him because I somewhat understand. His rage should have a reason related to that. And makes me ask if the way things went were the right way, but I admit that I was too scare of this snake avatar to get close. Snake can be seem as a wise symbol, but when it is represented properly at least, which was not the case.

I could even explain some of his terms (some, not everything), however some of his critiques were too tough to be discussed. I know, for instance, what moral cowardice meant.

I am quite scared of a snake avatar, because by the way it is presented, it looks devilish (or, in some people eyes here, lacking sober). However, I did perceive the same thing.

Thats make me kind of pity on him because I somewhat understand. His rage should have a reason related to that. And makes me ask if the way things went were the right way, but I admit that I was too scare of this snake avatar to get close. Snake can be seem as a wise symbol, but when it is represented properly at least, which was not the case.

I could even explain some of his terms (some, not everything), however some of his critiques were too tough to be discussed. I know, for instance, what moral cowardice meant.
Yeah. There was just a lot wrong with his position against Christianity and Islam. He doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. His current position is a psychological/emotional reaction to something rather than a logical, reasoned response as he claimed. Oh well.

Yeah. There was just a lot wrong with his position against Christianity and Islam. He doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. His current position is a psychological/emotional reaction to something rather than a logical, reasoned response as he claimed. Oh well.

yup

Not to derail. Only post about this I swear. After being banned he created this thread on the other forum acd found him at.

Sigh. Trolls. Sorry @Vendrah for the mess that was made here.
Thanks, but this one isnt my thread :laughing:, the OP here is the banned guy (the guy who was banned put very similar posts here and in the other thread, which made pretty much a mess).

Thanks, but this one isnt my thread :laughing:, the OP here is the banned guy (the guy who was banned put very similar posts here and in the other thread, which made pretty much a mess).
I figured it out earlier today too. I got confused on the threads because they became really similar.

Reactions: Reason and Rit4lin
God and Jesus are nowhere near on the same level for me.

For me, Jesus is simply a man, one of the greatest that ever lived and possibly my favourite person of all time. But a man. I think he exemplified the purest of love and I would say from what I have read about him in both the Bible and Quran that yes he did live by the golden rule, and then some.

I don't think God needs to live by any rule that men live by. But my understanding of God is that He is All-Good.

I believe this life is a test for us and therefore hurdles have been placed within it for us by God so that we may be tested thereby and grow; to refine our souls as much as we can. And those souls which are most refined are the ones that will achieve the reward that is Heaven.

For me, Jesus is a form of God: a part of the Holy Trinity that so few understand. I don't even understand it all the way I would like to, but someday I know I'll meet Him face to face. My Dad used to sing a song like that in a quartet.

I think he was a normal guy like everyone else, a bit psychotic maybe but still a human with all the emotions and thoughts that we all have in common. If he ever lived..

For me it is all about symbols and metaphors. What is written in New Testament is nothing new. Only the name of the character is different regarding to the actual message been told.

There was once a time when the movement of stars and yearly seasons ruled people’s lives. Encoded tales were told for generations to guide and remind people about the physical and “spiritual” aspects of life. Back in the days the OGs weren’t talking about beliefs. They shared their own direct experiences.

What comes to the Golden Rule, well there are no “others”. :wink:

For me it is all about symbols and metaphors. What is written in New Testament is nothing new. Only the name of the character is different regarding to the actual message been told.

I agree.

Reactions: TheFool