Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I'm INFJ and I *don't* like horror movies

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • I'm *not* an INFJ and I like horror movies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm *not* an INFJ and I *don't* like horror movies

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Most movies suck, so why not have some gore in it.

I like psychologically complex, intense movies. I recently saw "Blair Witch" and was impressed with how understated, but intense it was. It left a great deal to the imagination which makes it scarier because each person fills in whatever they fear the most.

Yes! I haven't encountered many that appreciate the simplistic horror of the Blair Witch Project. Not to mention the handheld view which I find adds a new kind of realism to the genre... and not just clever angles or sweeps. I enjoyed Cloverfield, REC, Quarantine, and upcoming Paranormal Activity which shows some promise.

noooo, I hate horror movies...cept for the hanibbal series. and the Saw series at which iw as laughing o_O

noooo, I hate horror movies...cept for the hanibbal series. and the Saw series at which iw as laughing o_O

:O I recently rented the whole Hannibal Lector saga. It's a very interesting
story arc.

:O I recently rented the whole Hannibal Lector saga. It's a very interesting
story arc.

yup! I love hannibal (the guy)... what a monster, I feel ashamed that i felt attracted to such personality...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

He's a very intelligent, complex character. Who wouldn't find him interesting? :D

I do like horror movies. But it depends on how scary it is. If it has anything to do with cutting anyone’s throat, sawing anyone’s head off or plucking someone’s eye out, I won’t watch it. If I can tolerate it, I'll watch. I also will not watch if someone’s just being treated really badly, like being tormented. I would feel too bad for them. Even if I’m watching a show and someone gets really embarrassed, I would feel bad for them. I was watching this talk show not long ago and this guy (an actor –but not yet well known) said it was his first ever talk-show interview and he just looked so uncomfortable, and sometimes it was kind of awkward with him and the host. I just felt for the guy I had to change the channel. I felt uncomfortable for him. It probably has to do with the fact that I myself get embarrassed easily and I hate being in uncomfortable situations like that, so seeing someone else in that kinda boat isn't something that particularly thrills me.

Last edited: