Child addict aged 5 | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Child addict aged 5

No it still means Satan. You may attach other meanings to it, but Fan is no matter how you twist and turn on it, a name for the Devil

http://www.synonymer.se/?query=fan

HAHAHA you are correcting me in my own language?? Religously it is directly denoted to Satan, yes. But in the everyday use, another synonym it has that is more appropriate is 'j

Look, every Swedish word is related to the Devil in some kind of way.
They're brutal.
Why do you think metal is so popular in the scandinavian countries?

article1421241243214.jpg

How is this possible? Why are younger and younger people becomming addicts?
http://media.fukung.net/images/1682/article1421241243214.jpg

I am wondering if this is even true. The kid don't know how to hold the damn lighter! And the girl in the picture supposedly smoking the bong does not even have it lit. I can't believe that the cops would have let this just go. Someone is trying to give pot smokers a bad name and it is not funny. Just like any other group that is not main stream pot users get a bad rap. It's too bad because most of them are good people.

This article screams of sensationalist bullshit. It looks like something one would find in a tabloid.

For one, the "addict" behavior, as Shai already pointed out, is a five-year-old acting like a five-year-old. I did the same thing when I couldn't get a toy I wanted. I guess you could make the argument that I was addicted to toys, but then you'd be a moron.

I didn't notice it until efromm pointed it out, but yeah, the girl in the picture is holding the lighter backwards, and I definitely wouldn't hold a bong that way if I was about to use it. Spilling bongwater is totally uncool, especially since it smells like death.

Also, "addicted to marijuana". How fucking stupid can these journalists get?

Addiction is having cold chills in 90 degree heat and shitting your pants because you couldn't get your heroin fix, or having a seizure because you couldn't get that beer you needed (yes, you can get seizures from alcohol withdrawal). "Marijuana addiction" is comprised solely of "man, I'm bored. I really wish I could get some weed."

For one, the "addict" behavior, as Shai already pointed out, is a five-year-old acting like a five-year-old. I did the same thing when I couldn't get a toy I wanted. I guess you could make the argument that I was addicted to toys, but then you'd be a moron.

Although, did your toys have nicotine in them? Were you physically addicted to your toys? :)

I didn't notice it until efromm pointed it out, but yeah, the girl in the picture is holding the lighter backwards, and I definitely wouldn't hold a bong that way if I was about to use it. Spilling bongwater is totally uncool, especially since it smells like death.
Mmmm... There is a good chance this photo has been staged, but she has the bong rested on a table, I know the first time I had one I didn't want to hold it out of fear of dropping it.

Also, "addicted to marijuana". How fucking stupid can these journalists get?
It's common practice over here to spin marijuana with tobacco, the journalist is still an idiot though.

Addiction is having cold chills in 90 degree heat and shitting your pants because you couldn't get your heroin fix, or having a seizure because you couldn't get that beer you needed (yes, you can get seizures from alcohol withdrawal). "Marijuana addiction" is comprised solely of "man, I'm bored. I really wish I could get some weed."
Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. It sounds like you're explaining withdrawal symptoms.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was referring to the marijuana, not the tobacco. Nicotine is undoubtedly addictive, as I have several friends who can't quit smoking.

I am going to rant! Wtf? Lets say that all this is for real and they really are smoking weed cigs and drinking wine. I don't know about the rest of you but the first time I smoked anything I coughed so fucking hard and got so light headed I did not like the feeling and would not try it again until adulthood. And wine I have never had wine that tasted good enough to want to drink it again at that age. Same went for chewing tobacco beer or alcohol. How could these kids stomach the shit is beyond me. And how much weed would it take to get a 5 tear old high? She would be on the floor after one hit. Unless Australia is home to the weakest weed on the planet which I highly doubt. This kid could not function period. I have seen my kids on cold medicine they pass out from it. And that stuff is weak as hell. So lets just say that they are really pulling it all off and no one around them notices? It gets in the paper and no one shows up? The reporter is actually letting kids smoke pot in his presence which I am assuming is illegal in Australia. Couldn't one argue that he is contributing to the delinquency of a minor because he did not call the police. Has he no shame?

HAHAHA you are correcting me in my own language?? Religously it is directly denoted to Satan, yes. But in the everyday use, another synonym it has that is more appropriate is 'j

Last edited:
Javlar means devils, but ok.
Besides Damn is short for damnation, which basically means hell... (well not quite, but almost)
So I'm not sure what you are trying to say

It doesnt matter what I say you will still be on me about it...

A bird whispered in my ear and said I shouldn't waste my time arguing with you because you argue untill time ends.

It doesnt matter what I say you will still be on me about it...

A bird whispered in my ear and said I shouldn't waste my time arguing with you because you argue untill time ends.

hahahaha, so true :p

It's one of my greatest flaws and greatest strengths

what did you stupid fucking americans think would happen when you put the nations drug runners in charge of the country and chased out those who hunted down the drug dealers and users?
Posted via Mobile Device

what did you stupid fucking americans think would happen when you put the nations drug runners in charge of the country and chased out those who hunted down the drug dealers and users?
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

When did I do that? Apparently I've been pretty busy and didn't even realize it.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, either. The main thing that pisses me off about this countries drug policies is that the government practically condones gangs due to their retarded handling of marijuana. If we legalized weed, it would cut 70-80% (arbitrary; I have no statistical evidence to support this particular number) of gang profits. Mexican drug lords would have to rely on cocaine and meth, which are still a big problem, but don't pull in nearly the volume that marijuana does.

Their profit margins on the other two are sky-high, though. No one wants that Mexican brown-frown weed, but meth on the other hand...

The US Goverment knew that the people they were putting into place were the North Western Alliance. Drug Runners of Afghanistan.

They dealt in Poppies, Opium and Heroin.

The Taliban were anti-drugs.

Yes, pretty much. Drug production had never been as low as when Taliban ran the show

Let me say this: quite frankly, I don't know how marijuana would effect a five-year-old. It's possible they could be more easily addicted or experience different things cognitively, since their mental and cognitive ability would be different from that of an adult.

And I don't care if they're holding the bong or lighter wrong; if it's a five-year-old, it shouldn't be holding that at all. Alcohol and marijuana can do a lot of damage to someone who isn't fully developed yet, which usually doesn't happen until at least the teenage years.