Child addict aged 5 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Child addict aged 5

Real Australians shoved indigenous people off their land (but ok, gave them back some of it) as hard as real Americans did, and both feel perfectly entitled to, and justified in having done so. It's a meme I've never been able to grasp.

Who gives a shit about taxes and laws and social committments when in order to have those things, an entire peoples culture had to be uprooted from them. Then it's a waste of money providing aid to them to fix the problems that your country created in the first place.

It's no different than Conservative Americans bitching about welfare and "ghetto welfare mamas" wasting tax dollars, all the while remaining willfully ignorant of the circumstances that created ghettos and the like in the first place.

Yeah, these real australians did. These real australians were taken away from their homes, their friends and loved ones and dumped on the other side of the globe.

With. No. Way. Home.

That's History. If you're always looking to what happened to someone else, you'll never be able to do something for yourself.
In many cases they're given brand new homes, new cars, and free education. Guess what?
Ripped apart the houses for fire wood
Thrashed the car because they can get another from the government
Never showed up to the education, got drunk instead.

I've educated myself to REAL AUSTRALIAN HISTORY. It's not something taught in schools.
Sure, there was some evil done in the name of helping. Doesn't change that it was done.
Doesn't change the fact that it's in the past either and if they wanted a hand up they could get it.

Doesn't change that most of the money that could go to helping real Australians who REALLY have it tough, can't get as much help from the government because they're not Aboriginal.

Yes. I'm a Real Australian.

As are many many others. From the descendants of the Chinese who first came here when it was ALL New South Wales and were used as near slaves for the railway, and made a home, to the Indonesians who flee their government, and the Africans who flee their lack of.

We all obey the same rules as each other. Not one for Jack and another for Charlie. All the same rules.

Oh. Um. Wow.

I just read the story... Nearly all of that is fucked up reporting. Noone in the territory could help but laugh at the inaccuracies. Obviously the reporter did not come to Darwin.

Somehow I had a feeling that the news article was a bit...uncredible.

Yeah, actually, what is the name of this publication, PG? Where did you find it?

Holy crap. I can't believe you swore. I don't think I've ever seen you do that here..
I thought the reporting style odd as well, but figured maybe they do things differently there.

You didn't scan it, but where did you find it?

How come swearing in English has different meanings, like fuck, shit, dickface, cocksucker etc

While here in Norway every single swear word is a reference to satan or hell? It's a bit weird

How come swearing in English has different meanings, like fuck, shit, dickface, cocksucker etc

While here in Norway every single swear word is a reference to satan or hell? It's a bit weird

Hahahaha! :m105:they have more variety and a more developed language.
Although, we have all of those in Swedish too xD

Kids are really influenced by their parents. It's a shame when parents make really bad decisions and the kid decides to follow in those footsteps.

Hahahaha! :m105:they have more variety and a more developed language.
Although, we have all of those in Swedish too xD

Well fuck and shit doesn't really sound very good in Swedish

That's absolutely very peculiar, seeing as how you guys are way more secularized than we are in the States..Hmm.

No but we still have the words in Swedish :mp:

Fuck = Fan
Shit = Skit (pronounced the same)

Actually Fan is a reference to Satan.

Fuck is a sexual reference

And why isn't anyone paying attention to it?! Its not hard to miss. IT IS nothing but Child Abuse and Child negection!!

Some people don't view pot and alcohol as that bad. They think it is fine for kids to use.
Yes I KNOW that it is stupid.
But sometimes people have to justify to themselves that what they are doing is ok- so they truly believe that it is not that harmful.

If I ruled the world, I would put everyone through medical procedures so they could not have children.
Then one would have to take and pass tests in order to get the procedure to allow them to have kids.
Then only people who SHOULD have kids, would.
And we'd never have to argue about abortion again. :)