Bubbliness | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Bubbliness

Would you/your friends describe you as bubbly?

• ENFJ- not bubbly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP- not bubbly

• ENTJ- bubbly

• ENTJ- not bubbly

• INTJ- bubbly

• INTJ- not bubbly

• ENTP- bubbly

• INTP- bubbly

• ESFJ- bubbly

• ESFJ- not bubbly

• ISFJ- bubbly

• ISFJ- not bubbly

• ESFP- bubbly

• ISFP- bubbly

• ISFP- not bubbly

• ESTJ- bubbly

• ESTJ- not bubbly

• ISTJ- bubbly

• ISTJ- not bubbly

• ESTP- bubbly

• ESTP- not bubbly

• ISTP- bubbly

• ISTP- not bubbly

• who cares?

• Total voters
The outside world perceives: I can be cold and distant at first but I defrost into bubbly.

The way I feel at the time: is wary and withdrawn and then feeling at ease and having witty debates

:noidea:

I am not generally bubbly. I can't call myself that and neither can my friends. I can be if I'm in the right mood but being bubbly is not my goal at all. Usually I'm quite a flat character, absent minded, not really there. I am easy-going but often I come across as quite serious and practical, no-nonsense kind of gal.

But I have a very whimsical, funloving, silly side to myself and when I'm in a very good mood it comes out and wows everybody and it's not something I can nor want to control. It is a natural part of who I am but as I said, it only emerges when I'm in a very, very good mood and feel comfortable around the people I'm with.

Last edited:
I'd describe myself as bubbly. It's just that the bubbles are going the wrong way.

I'm waiting for a joke about that.

I find it very interesting that so many of us consider ourselves emotionally flat, my self included, but when we are inebriated, watch out! I too go E 100% when drinking.
My few close friends would describe me as bubbly, sometimes, but I am most as ease with them, so ... maybe bubbly is little bit of a stretch.

I do have some control over it. In my jobs, I have had to learn to set my tendencies aside and force myself to approach others, make small talk, ask them questions - this all takes quite a bit of preparation & effort on my part, and if I am really in a full infj funk, forget it.

I'm pretty emotionally open, but not in "bubbly" way that INFPs and ENFPs supposedly are.
The bubbliness is mostly just silliness.. dunno, hmm....
and yea, if I was bubbly, probably with close friends. I'm such a nutcase when I'm around them.

Are you bubbly? Sometimes.

Do your friends describe you as bubbly? Actually sometimes I can be a bit ditzy. But for most people, no.

Is it something conscious or something you can't really control? Conscious.

I'm bubbly about certain things. I let my child-like side come out a lot. But that's only around friends.
To other people, I may appear bubbly, but that's because my Fe gets switched on whenever I'm around people. I kind of do what the situation expects me to do in order to avoid awkwardness.

I suffer from bubbliness. I spend half my time in a serious mood then I'll have an overwhelming impulse to goof off.

:m064: This monkey looks like its bleeding.

I have been quite hyper (at school) lately. I wonder what happened. I honestly don't know why or how my mood does that. I think I am sensitive to people's energy, although I'm not sure exactly whose energy made mine shift.

I guess I just have goofy times. I forgive myself for not being serious 100% of the time.

I'm not bubbly -at all. Sometimes it takes me a while to get excited. And when I do get excited, I may not show it. Not because I don't want to, but it doesn't come naturally to me. With some people you can clearly see they're excited (i.e. jumping up and down, grinning), but with me you'll likely not see much emotion. I'll smile or you'll get a "Yaay!", but that's probably all you'll get. I won't jump up and down, I won't scream, none of that. It's just not me. But just because I don't show it doesn't mean I'm not. I don't even think I know how to be bubbly...actually, I don't know how to be bubbly. I can try, but it would just be really weird and it wouldn't be me.

I can be bubbly, but I can also be extremely cold and the opposite of bubbly. I wouldn't count myself as bubbly most of the time.

That's very strange..though I'm not ALWAYS bubbly (that would NOT be a true INFJ---how could you when the world is nearly always weighing on your shoulders?) but there is that side of me that really is. It's a nice counteraction against my seriousness. :p