Bubbliness | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Bubbliness

Would you/your friends describe you as bubbly?

• ENFJ- not bubbly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP- not bubbly

• ENTJ- bubbly

• ENTJ- not bubbly

• INTJ- bubbly

• INTJ- not bubbly

• ENTP- bubbly

• INTP- bubbly

• ESFJ- bubbly

• ESFJ- not bubbly

• ISFJ- bubbly

• ISFJ- not bubbly

• ESFP- bubbly

• ISFP- bubbly

• ISFP- not bubbly

• ESTJ- bubbly

• ESTJ- not bubbly

• ISTJ- bubbly

• ISTJ- not bubbly

• ESTP- bubbly

• ESTP- not bubbly

• ISTP- bubbly

• ISTP- not bubbly

• who cares?

• Total voters
Do ENFJs even get shitfaced? I suppose they could, nothing would prevent them from doing so. But I can't see them lamenting the end of a glass of beer. They're moderate careful folk, like squirrels packing away nuts for the winter.
Not the ENFJs I've met. They seem to enjoy extremes every now and then, and are constantly on the go. Only their appearance is calm, more often, instead of bubbly. You would find them involved with professions that allow them to travel between a few places and maintain large contact list. That's another difference with INFJs, who really prefer as much as possible to keep one main root station, even if they travel; and not too big, but dedicated, contact list.

Ah, yes, that's another thing to note too! ENFJs are not always bubbly! Nope, they can be depressed too, then they become cynical and withdrawn (turn to excessive Ti). Thus describing the line between ENFJ and INFJ with bubbliness doesn't seem precise enough.

I'll even go so far to claim that INFJs are more bubbly than ENFJs on average, because ENFJs are more stable, more calm; their primary function is a judging function. INFJ's primary function is a perceiving function which makes them a ball of passion.

i'm not always bubbly, i'm just bubbly a lot of the time, but i do have my depressing withdrawn moments a lot too, especially when things aren't going right, yeah i wasn't sure if it was a proper indicator between enfj/infj, i was just curious about it.

hmmmm, i don't know about infjs being more bubbly than enfjs, i would think a higher Fe would contribute to it somewhat, but yeah i am also calm a lot of the time so i do see what you're saying, its like i have a bubbly side, a calm side, and a more withdrawn side, all in one, hmm...

Bubbliness is overrated anyhow, it's indicative of a depraved culture. Let's all just gaze cynically at the bottom of an empty beerstein.

lol what about those who are bubbly without any substances? :D

Uzi totting insane. Don't mind me my Prozac hasn't kicked in yet.

Last edited:
Though I am rather calm and quiet around new people, my friends and loved ones know that I can be quite bubbly when I'm in a good mood! I get easily excited, so that's probably why.
:mhula:

yeah i can relate to getting excited, especially when i or someone i care about has an "aha!" moment.

I just hope they don't make a law of it, because ENFJs really like laws. (many of them even become lawyers, lol)

we like some laws, some laws we can't stand. i don't think i'd make a good lawyer because it takes too much manipulation. i know enfjs are good at manipulation but when it comes to being a lawyer, a lot of that manipulation does not seem right to me. i know teachers manipulate too, but i see that as a positive kind of manipulation. its not always a negative thing.

Do ENFJs even get shitfaced? I suppose they could, nothing would prevent them from doing so. But I can't see them lamenting the end of a glass of beer. They're moderate careful folk, like squirrels packing away nuts for the winter.

hmmm maybe some do. yes we are very moderate folk and we are careful.

I'm also pretty emotionally flat.
I am monotone, usually.
I react and speak slowly in conversation and avoid introducing myself to people.
Not bubbly at all. Unless I've been drinking. Then all of the above mentioned is opposite times about 200%

thank you for your input acd :)

Reactions: acd
I'm really not that bubbly - I'm too hypersensitive to the environment. I can feed off of someone's bubbliness and become excited with them, but no, I don't create the bubbly.

Bubbliness is not an INFJ thing, is it? I was wondering which of the types were bubblier than others. Please answer the poll which will be attached shortly.

Are you bubbly? My mother is constantly reminding me that in social situations that involve adults, I need to be more personable and polite because I can come across as if "I do not want to be bothered". It's partially true, because I don't feel comfortable around adults. If I am around friends, though, I can seem pretty extroverted, although I wouldn't call that bubbly. It's more "carefree" (not that an Ni dominant is likely to be completely carefree).

Do your friends describe you as bubbly? No. They describe me as pretty bleh and even a little serious/coldish from a distance. They know they people who don't know me well mistake me for critical or rude.

Is it something conscious or something you can't really control?

Usually not concious. I know it is terrible but I sort of loathe bubbliness.
People aren't going to get the right message out of it, especially since it
does not always equate to kindness. Same with manners. While I do not
discourage the use of manners, because pleases and thank yous are indeed, nice, I do have my skepticism about them; I have known children with impeccable manners that are bossy and inconsiderate.

Are you bubbly?
Generally, no. I can be outgoing and social when the mood takes me. Or when I'm drunk or high. But I'm not on a perma-sugar spike.

Do your friends describe you as bubbly?
I apparently look like I'd be a very bubbly, stereotypical blonde, which is what I've been told many a time, but I've never actually been described as being a bubbly person.

Is it something conscious or something you can't really control?
I should really hope that bubbliness is not one of those conscious quirks. Sometimes I find overly bubbly individuals really irritating.

I should really hope that bubbliness is not one of those conscious quirks. Sometimes I find overly bubbly individuals really irritating.

I meant to ask if you can consciously turn off your bubbliness if you're bubbly or if it just comes and does naturally.

I'm really not that bubbly - I'm too hypersensitive to the environment. I can feed off of someone's bubbliness and become excited with them, but no, I don't create the bubbly.

thank you for your input arbygil :)

I guess it doesn't translate well over t'internets..

No it doesn't. It's my personality and I usually come across as an asshole when it wasn't intended. I'll have to be more careful.