Bubbliness | INFJ Forum

Bubbliness

Would you/your friends describe you as bubbly?

• ENFJ- not bubbly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP- not bubbly

• ENTJ- bubbly

• ENTJ- not bubbly

• INTJ- bubbly

• INTJ- not bubbly

• ENTP- bubbly

• INTP- bubbly

• ESFJ- bubbly

• ESFJ- not bubbly

• ISFJ- bubbly

• ISFJ- not bubbly

• ESFP- bubbly

• ISFP- bubbly

• ISFP- not bubbly

• ESTJ- bubbly

• ESTJ- not bubbly

• ISTJ- bubbly

• ISTJ- not bubbly

• ESTP- bubbly

• ESTP- not bubbly

• ISTP- bubbly

• ISTP- not bubbly

• who cares?

• Total voters

bs98r3kjf

Feb 27, 2009
MBTI
none
Enneagram
none
Bubbliness is not an INFJ thing, is it? I was wondering which of the types were bubblier than others. Please answer the poll which will be attached shortly.

Are you bubbly?
Do your friends describe you as bubbly?
Is it something conscious or something you can't really control?

I am not bubbly at all. I am usually pretty emotionally flat. However. I can act very silly in the right situations. Most people will just call me quirky.

Here is an example of me being silly, enjoy it because this only happens once or twice a year (2.5 years ago): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGJZfT-gJjg

Are you bubbly? No

Do your friends describe you as bubbly? I'm real gregarious when I'm drunk, otherwise no.

Is it something conscious or something you can't really control? I'm full of spite.

The most bubbly of the bubbly types are of course ESFPs and my ex was also bubbly, she was an ENFP. INFPs can be cute and bubbly when they're not pouting.

Are you bubbly?

I can if I wanted to, the rare times when I go in E mood I find myself in a state of extreme euphoria trying to explain every single theory I have or trying to force myself to help everyone lol

Not really any friends irl, Im not sure about you guys in the forum :)..though I can appears detached in some way...I always try to help people and teachers in my class..I get excited when I do this as I love helping..I propose to teach something to someone I become over excited and I start getting energy out of nowhere..

I believe I can control it, I decide when to act in such a way most of the time, though Im starting to second guess myself because even though I am able to control when Im energetic or not, I don't know if I am aware of what Im doing in extreme ''happy'' situtations.

Urban dictionary said:
bubbly
a really happy,perky,kind of annoying person at times.Its one of those people who wake you up in the morning really perky and you just wanna smack them in the face
I think INFJs can be bubbly. They certainly have bubbly periods. I can point out to 2 very solidly tested INFJs, close friends of mine, who are bubbly most of the time. They are... way too dedicated and inspired with their work, and so everything around them gets affected by this burning motivation. I want to compare with the Lion King character Rafiki:
[YOUTUBE]9SCFNbyamY8[/YOUTUBE]

I'm bubbly a lot of the time, especially when I am around people who I am comfortable with. I have a lot of energy and have been described as hyper, but not necessarily loud. I do have a lot of times when I sort of leave that bubbly mode and go into a less energetic mode. Most of my friends describe me as bubbly when I'm not stressed out, even sometimes when I am stressed out if I get around the stress. I'm never drunk or high and I don't do any drugs lol. But some of my friends think I have a natural high sometimes. I'm not overly bubbly but I'm bubbly a lot of the time, if that makes sense. People usually love it and are motivated by it but it has annoyed people sometimes. I don't think you guys can sense my bubbliness as much online, can you? I was talking on skype today to an online friend who I haven't spoken to before and he picked up on my bubbliness right away. I was just wondering if you guys sense any bubbliness around me or not.

I am not bubbly at all. I am usually pretty emotionally flat. However. I can act very silly in the right situations. Most people will just call me quirky.

Here is an example of me being silly, enjoy it because this only happens once or twice a year (2.5 years ago): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGJZfT-gJjg

lol that was hilarious! thank you for the input. so is your Fe low? i ask because you said you're usually emotionally flat.

Are you bubbly? No

Do your friends describe you as bubbly? I'm real gregarious when I'm drunk, otherwise no.

Is it something conscious or something you can't really control? I'm full of spite.

The most bubbly of the bubbly types are of course ESFPs and my ex was also bubbly, she was an ENFP. INFPs can be cute and bubbly when they're not pouting.

thank you for your input. what's your mbti type?

INTP

I am not bubbly at all. I am usually pretty emotionally flat. However. I can act very silly in the right situations.

HAHAHA! That was hilarious.

Are you bubbly?

I can if I wanted to, the rare times when I go in E mood I find myself in a state of extreme euphoria trying to explain every single theory I have or trying to force myself to help everyone lol

Not really any friends irl, Im not sure about you guys in the forum :)..though I can appears detached in some way...I always try to help people and teachers in my class..I get excited when I do this as I love helping..I propose to teach something to someone I become over excited and I start getting energy out of nowhere..

I believe I can control it, I decide when to act in such a way most of the time, though Im starting to second guess myself because even though I am able to control when Im energetic or not, I don't know if I am aware of what Im doing in extreme ''happy'' situtations.

no on the forums you don't seem bubbly, i don't think bubbliness is always associated with helping people, it is a lot of the time but sometimes its also just your attitude i think, but yeah i agree, teaching does make me somewhat more bubbly sometimes, also when i come up with cool idea, i get all bubbly, and sometimes i'm just bubbly for no apparent reason :D

I think INFJs can be bubbly. They certainly have bubbly periods. I can point out to 2 very solidly tested INFJs, close friends of mine, who are bubbly most of the time. They are... way too dedicated and inspired with their work, and so everything around them gets affected by this burning motivation. I want to compare with the Lion King character Rafiki:
[YOUTUBE]9SCFNbyamY8[/YOUTUBE]

Rafiki is so cute lol

so would you say that bubbliness is caused by motivation, dedication and inspiration?

Rafiki is so cute lol

so would you say that bubbliness is caused by motivation, dedication and inspiration?
Ah, yes, that's another thing to note too! ENFJs are not always bubbly! Nope, they can be depressed too, then they become cynical and withdrawn (turn to excessive Ti). Thus describing the line between ENFJ and INFJ with bubbliness doesn't seem precise enough.

I'll even go so far to claim that INFJs are more bubbly than ENFJs on average, because ENFJs are more stable, more calm; their primary function is a judging function. INFJ's primary function is a perceiving function which makes them a ball of passion.

Last edited:
Bubbliness is overrated anyhow, it's indicative of a depraved culture. Let's all just gaze cynically at the bottom of an empty beerstein.

Though I am rather calm and quiet around new people, my friends and loved ones know that I can be quite bubbly when I'm in a good mood! I get easily excited, so that's probably why.
:mhula:

Bubbliness is overrated anyhow, it's indicative of a depraved culture. Let's all just gaze cynically at the bottom of an empty beerstein.
I just hope they don't make a law of it, because ENFJs really like laws. (many of them even become lawyers, lol)

Do ENFJs even get shitfaced? I suppose they could, nothing would prevent them from doing so. But I can't see them lamenting the end of a glass of beer. They're moderate careful folk, like squirrels packing away nuts for the winter.

Hey, ENFJs are awesome.

Yes they are, they perpetuate the world's affairs and keep human rights intact so slackers like me can get stoned and watch cartoons...God bless them.

I'm also pretty emotionally flat.
I am monotone, usually.
I react and speak slowly in conversation and avoid introducing myself to people.
Not bubbly at all. Unless I've been drinking. Then all of the above mentioned is opposite times about 200%