Best and worst subjects in school? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Best and worst subjects in school?

Best Subjects:
- History (including art history)
- Art (esp photography, painting, and designing)
- Psychology
- English
- Biblical studies :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Worst subject:
- Definitely only Physic :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Subject that i really like but somehow my logic or anything part of me doesnt know how to solve the problem :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::
- Math
- Music
- Chemistry
- Biology

Maths, I hate maths with a passion. Apart from addition, subtraction and division I have no idea why I was forced against my will to learn the rest at school lol. They should just teach the basics of Maths without algebra and trigonometry and whatever else right and then allow students to go further.

Also chemistry - I hated that too.

What were your best and worst subjects in school?

Considering my study scores, it's better to just list my worst subjects.

P.E. which was rated in sufficient attendance and language, thanks to my Dyslexia. The rest of the subject were pretty much aced every time. Spelling and grammar just suck when you're dyslexic :p

Considering my study scores, it's better to just list my worst subjects.

P.E. which was rated in sufficient attendance and language, thanks to my Dyslexia. The rest of the subject were pretty much aced every time. Spelling and grammar just suck when you're dyslexic :p

Oddly enough, I liked spelling :D. I sucked at math and wasn't a fan of science :D. I liked writing though, so that was cool. :)

Best Subjects:
- History (including art history)
- Art (esp photography, painting, and designing)
- Psychology
- English
- Biblical studies :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Worst subject:
- Definitely only Physic :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Subject that i really like but somehow my logic or anything part of me doesnt know how to solve the problem :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::
- Math
- Music
- Chemistry
- Biology

That's cool. :) I was really into Bible Studies as a young adult. Really enjoyed it. My faith was one of the biggest things in my life at the time. I kinda miss that childlike wonder and excitement about learning and reciting Bible verses and stories, especially the parables and proverbs. I haven't thought about this in such a long time. *wistful* :)

That's cool. :) I was really into Bible Studies as a young adult. Really enjoyed it. My faith was one of the biggest things in my life at the time. I kinda miss that childlike wonder and excitement about learning and reciting Bible verses and stories, especially the parables and proverbs. I haven't thought about this in such a long time. *wistful* :)
ah yea true. i would agree on that. My faith was beyond anything during kids time till high school.

Reactions: flower and Gaze
I really liked Algebra and English Grammar, but hated Science the moment I saw the "transformation" of man.

I liked them because one was either correct or incorrect with no gray areas.

Reactions: flower
best: social sciences (psychology, sociology of sorts)
middleish: english literature

a very distant crying suffering in an abyss of me never being able to do it: geometric proofs and chemistry

Worst Maths, Best Physics. Went for Engineering.

No way, you weren't good at maths? Wouldn't have expected that.

My worst subject was... Latin, lol. I was OK at maths, not brilliant. I think my best was English (or Philosophy).

No way, you weren't good at maths? Wouldn't have expected that.
Yeah, wasn't particularly good at it. Not sure why...certain subjects were just too complex. I can derive the logic from physical processes
but when you go beyond this realm into abstraction, it personally) takes effort to properly understand it. Wished I had that part of understanding in me.

So, what's up with Latin? What specifically did not approach to you in the courses?

So, what's up with Latin? What specifically did not approach to you in the courses?

I think the fact that it was a dead language was the main reason, I didn't make any effort with it. I also knew that it would be a bonus subject at the final exams (i.e. you get points only if you score above 10 out of 20) meaning getting a terrible grade didn't actually hurt your average.

In hindsight I still don't like it. Maybe I also see it as a lesser version of ancient Greek, somehow.

Reactions: flower
in highschool- best was art and science. Worst was PE and Business principles.
in uni- best was media studies. Worst was muscular and skeletal anatomy
I kinda hated anatomy the most but still did very well because i just worked a lot harder to learn it....all those names...all forgotten now back to the aether of where information you had to learn but don't care about goes.
So although i did well on paper i didn't actually retain anything worthwhile whatsoever