• Maths
  • Biology
  • Literature
  • Practical Vocal Music
Worst:
  • German
  • RE (bad introduction to philosophy)
  • History (boring delivery)
  • Sociology (only really had it for half a year, teacher got suspended for misconduct)
  • Maths (when I had a bad teacher in the last 5 years of it)

eumh...

best: physical activities like sports (that I liked). the soldering and woodcutting stuff. english. artsy stuff.
worst: anything I didn't rly care for. especially math. I just don't like reading yo. just gimme the action.

Thank you for reminding me - enjoyed soldering in electronics as well, what with the highly eccentric but really good teacher we had for those classes.
haha, my technics teacher was quite eccentric as well. but maybe so am I. He got his respect though and I never had a prob with him.

Last edited:
Yeah I really enjoyed working with ours and especially as he was really serious about stuff - in the first year when we did electricity (like simple AC wiring) our project was the only one that didn't blow up so he took extra time to encourage us to study things more the next year.

Yeah the smoke was a major contributor to the fun in that class :smilingimp: but it was well worth it in the end - agree about the hard as math part too, especially some of the equations for resistance and some other things we just had to make sense of right away.

Reactions: flower and Ginny
Yeah the smoke was a major contributor to the fun in that class :smilingimp: but it was well worth it in the end - agree about the hard as math part too, especially some of the equations for resistance and some other things we just had to make sense of right away.

And the smell lol, I remember the smell most of all. And yeah @maths, for sure, especially when trying to deduce a specific component's specifications through a whole circuit for the exams. Practical exams were a lot more fun to do though, but then we had to explain everything. Sigh, the fun kind of stress I guess. The soldering however, that's something we never did do properly, always worked with breadboards. Trying to learn it properly now through my colleagues and online videos (got myself a TS100 from banggood, you can program almost anything on it, it's awesome).

Best:
-fine arts
-orchestra [violin and cello!]
-history
-Latin [I took like 9 years of it or something like that]

Worst:
math and science :neutral:.. though I did really enjoy statistics and trigonometry.

Best:
Visual arts
Handicraft
Finnish
English
French
History
Business classes (vocational school only)

Worst:
Math
Physics
Chemistry

English at the top, math at the bottom.

I've been taking cc classes for a decade and have enough units for two BAs, but I can't get interested in any level of math classes. I'm thinking of cramming and taking some placement test to just get it over with.

Reactions: JustPhil and flower