astrology. whats the difference between your zodiac sign and personality type? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

astrology. whats the difference between your zodiac sign and personality type?

See this is the sort of thing that drives me nuts. It's just a good piece of advice for ANYONE. Let's see, change is inevitable. Gee, I would have never known that except for my horoscope reading. :md:

Don't go by what your horoscope says. Go look up your sign and it will tell you everything about you.

wow me too

I have some of the characteristics of a Taurus but then again no...I don't have too much faith in the Zodiac...although I do check my horoscope in the paper at work every day...lol.

I have some of the characteristics of a Taurus but then again no...I don't have too much faith in the Zodiac...although I do check my horoscope in the paper at work every day...lol.

horoscopes are useless. (i find)
i prefer to read the actual astrology books. and i find it is so accurate. you should try reading about taurus sometime.
do you love food? lol

horoscopes are useless. (i find)
i prefer to read the actual astrology books. and i find it is so accurate. you should try reading about taurus sometime.
do you love food? lol

I went to chef school for a year before I got mixed up in the medical field...lol...yes there are certain things like I said...but I am not generally stubborn. I do not find pleasure in possessions...those are two big Taurian things right?

I find quite a bit of it sounds similar to myself/personality... but somethings just don't fit at all -"Gemini is the life of the party" - no x100

I'm not much of a believer in astrology - I won't rule it out completely, but to me it's always seemed like the zodiac signs are mixture of traits that could be anyone. I havn't, however, read too far in depth about it... so my opinion on the matter doesn't have much value.

I find quite a bit of it sounds similar to myself/personality... but somethings just don't fit at all -"Gemini is the life of the party" - no x100

I'm not much of a believer in astrology - I won't rule it out completely, but to me it's always seemed like the zodiac signs are mixture of traits that could be anyone. I havn't, however, read too far in depth about it... so my opinion on the matter doesn't have much value.

For a short time after HS I looked into some astrology and such...but it never really seemed concrete enough to be accurate.

Reactions: endersgone
I went to chef school for a year before I got mixed up in the medical field...lol...yes there are certain things like I said...but I am not generally stubborn. I do not find pleasure in possessions...those are two big Taurian things right?

yep! and also the senses like smell, hear, touch. we're good at all that too. taurus is also a jelous sign too.

I'm a cancer and I find it accurate. I have a twin sister who is also a cancer; not accurate.

I've never known a Gemini who I would label as such. "Life of the party", I mean.

Gemini INFP.

What I find accurate: Short Attention Span, Fast Learner, Dual Personality
Inaccurate: Very talkative, Popular, "Slutty" lol :D

Well the part about Taurus being a good lover is true....:m187:

So because I'm not a Taurus I'm not a good lover?

as an aquarian who has been around every other zodiac sign, including many fellow aquarians, i'd like to say that this forum is NOT full of aquarian types.

aquarians truly are in a class by themselves.

just because someone has witty, clever internet personalities that question the mysteries of life doesnt make them like an aquarian.
Okay, so explain to me what it is that you think makes you more of an aquarian than me?

I'm a leo. I think my sensing/intuition and judging/perceiving functions are on the fence, but I'm an introvert and a feeler. I don't really feel like a leo.

Okay, so explain to me what it is that you think makes you more of an aquarian than me?

well, for starters, i actually AM an aquarian, lol.

[assuming you aren't]

whats the difference between your zodiac sign and personality type?

Astrology is based off of the arbitrary time in which your body is expelled from the womb of your biological mother.

Personality type is based off of a detailed analysis of your actual behaviors leading you to a logical assessment of your grouping.

INFJ and Aries here.

INFJ and Sagittarius here. I love freedom and helping people, but I don't have the outgoing personality.

I'm an INFJ Pisces, I have many of the characteristics of the sign as well.