astrology. whats the difference between your zodiac sign and personality type? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

astrology. whats the difference between your zodiac sign and personality type?

^--- lol @ you again for thinking I am a true believer based on what I said above.
Oh let's skip the silly lol. It makes my cheeks sore. :D Did I also imagine that you neglected to actually respond to my points?

Given the extraordinary amount of knowledge everyone in the forum has regarding me, I'm STILL waiting for someone, anyone, to correctly guess my sign.

Oh let's skip the silly lol. It makes my cheeks sore. :D Did I also imagine that you neglected to actually respond to my points?

Given the extraordinary amount of knowledge everyone in the forum has regarding me, I'm STILL waiting for someone, anyone, to correctly guess my sign.

Maybe no one cares enough to guess.

Or maybe deep down inside they realize a guess would be random.

I'm a Leo, and INFJ.

I definitely don't have the energy of the Leo, I'm way too introverted and independent to fit perfectly on some of the Leo descriptions. However, I can see how some of the characteristics of the Leo affects my INFJ nature. For example, I like taking the lead and showing off sometimes. I'm also a pretty proud person, and so on.

Reactions: Soulful
whats your sign skarekrow?
Somehow, this question right next to your avatar of the sex goddess reminds me of "Hey, Sailor!" :D :D :D

I'm a Leo, and INFJ.

I definitely don't have the energy of the Leo, I'm way too introverted and independent to fit perfectly on some of the Leo descriptions. However, I can see how some of the characteristics of the Leo affects my INFJ nature. For example, I like taking the lead and showing off sometimes. I'm also a pretty proud person, and so on.

That's pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of the leos but I do have some leo friends and they are great fun but they also can be a little too much for me lol

Or maybe deep down inside they realize a guess would be random.

Why guess? According to your birthdate on the forums, you're a Gemini...unless the birthday posted is a lie.

Or was I supposed to guess?

I didnt find astrology relavant until I did my natal chart and found my north node and south node signs.
Sun-Gemini, Acending-Gemini and Moon in Pieces.
I was pretty surprised at how accurate my natal chart was and learning about my north and south nodes was really helpful and intersting. It does seem to match INFJ, with a strong Ti.
Not all astrology resources are equal and some of them are just crap. I think daily horoscopes are blah.
It seems probable that the stars and planets (which are huge masses of radiation and energy) exert some influence on us as we are also energy. Astrology is a fun self development tool

That's pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of the leos but I do have some leo friends and they are great fun but they also can be a little too much for me lol

lol I don't blame you. They can sometimes annoy me as much, generally speaking.

Why guess? According to your birthdate on the forums, you're a Gemini...unless the birthday posted is a lie.

hahaha yes you were supposed to guess. Oh well I figured she was a gemini. haha jk.

ROTFL!!!!! You got me. I totally forgot I had listed my birthday. Yes, I'm a Gemini with NO BRAIN.

The thing is, there are elements in all the signs that I see in myself.

Aries are the adventurers, nicht wahr? My daughter tells everyone that I'm a Took (a hobbit), that most of the time I'm sensible, but every now and then I just have to go out and have an adventure.

Taurus has the reputation for being quite sociable, but still managing to stay quite apart from the crowd. That's definitely me.
* INFJ friendly introversion

Gemini tends to be mercurial, and I think I'm rather like that with my host of different personas and talents on many different levels.
* INFJ complex, multifaceted personalities

Cancer: the moody crab that is hard on the outside, but soft and tender on the inside. ME.
* INFJ quick to judge, but horrified if someone's feelings get hurt

Leo: if you want to see a lion, just threaten my kids.
*INFJ idealism, willing to fight for love or other ideal

Virgo: creative and sensitive.
*Isn't that all NF's?

Libra: the Romantic. OMG if I'm not a Romantic than no one is.
*NF's are the Romantics

Scorpio: passionate lives of destiny, the oldest souls. The stone I chose for my G-d ring is topaz. And I certainly have something of a contrary nature in that I am inclined to constantly play the devil's advocate.
*NF's are the most passionate. INFJ's in particular are likely to experience archetypal earthquakes in our lives. We are the ones who WRITE the religious texts.

Saggitarius: the exuberant love of life. Yeah that's definitely me. Carpe Diem.
*INFJ: exuberant love of life is simply a alternate description of Romanticism.

Capricorn: I relate to this sign the least. I'm more of a garden goat than a mountain goat. I really could care less about financial success, but in my own way, I love my life, and I'm certainly as stubborn as they come.
*I think this is just a J quality in general.

Aquarius: driven to understand life's mysteries, to be unique and special. ME ME ME
*INFJ: anyone here this is NOT true about?

Pisces: shall I go up or down? While I make quick desicions, it's in spite of seeing different paths. I've overhauled my life several times with huge paradigm shifts. The protagonist of one of my novels is actually named Two Paths.
*INFJ: that ol' complex personality again.

If I were FORCED to choose just one sign that I resonated with most, I think it would actually be Scorpio. The written sign for Scorpio is also an upside down Shin (referring to another thread where someone was suggesting Shin refers to spirit). I know, it's irrelevant. I'm just making trouble.

Last edited:
ROTFL!!!!! You got me. I totally forgot I had listed my birthday. Yes, I'm a Gemini with NO BRAIN.

I guess it kind of ruined the fun but sometimes I'm horrible at guessing. I'm glad you and Sheena got a good laugh out of my sleuthing. ^^

Reactions: GracieRuth
This is a good time to make friends with colleagues and industry people. It will be almost impossible to ignore some paying you attention this week. Even if you don’t look to make changes in your life right now, it is inevitable for some change to occur.
http://www.psychicguild.com/Daily-Horoscope/
See this is the sort of thing that drives me nuts. It's just a good piece of advice for ANYONE. Let's see, change is inevitable. Gee, I would have never known that except for my horoscope reading. :md:

Interesting that the earth signs fall in the latter half (more feminine) of that ranking. ^^

I have fun with it. It comes in handy when you want to make up characters for a story. ^^

Yes...I agree, it is an interesting coincidence...or is it?

Aquarius: driven to understand life's mysteries, to be unique and special. ME ME ME
*INFJ: anyone here this is NOT true about?

as an aquarian who has been around every other zodiac sign, including many fellow aquarians, i'd like to say that this forum is NOT full of aquarian types.

aquarians truly are in a class by themselves.

just because someone has witty, clever internet personalities that question the mysteries of life doesnt make them like an aquarian.

as an aquarian who has been around every other zodiac sign, including many fellow aquarians, i'd like to say that this forum is NOT full of aquarian types.

aquarians truly are in a class by themselves.

just because someone has witty, clever internet personalities that question the mysteries of life doesnt make them like an aquarian.

If there is one thing I can say about Aquarians...it's that I can't really put my finger on them. If I had to categorize common elements about them, I just get a slight feeling of unpredictability.