Any person who doesn't like "Maggot Brain" should be arrested immediately | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Any person who doesn't like "Maggot Brain" should be arrested immediately

Me at 9:07
giphy.gif

"I think it's about to start!"

I had a neighbor who made it a mission to give everyone he know a thumb drive of the complete funkadelic archive. I have cherished it ever since
give this neighbor man an award

No,

Better yet,

Elect him president!

Reactions: Stu
If you are a person who doesn't appreciate the love and heart and soul that is the song Maggot Brain by Funkadelic, it is a crime and you should be arrested and then sentenced to the full penalty of the law.

I will personally round up an angry mob with pitch forks and torches, and kick down your door, and publicly admonish you on YouTube for all to spectate at your inhumane behavior.

Honestly this is just the way life works and if you don't like this song, there is something wrong with you on a moral level and I am not afraid to do something about it. You have been warned.
Anyone who doesn't like Jason Aldean should get a life sentence

If you could talk to my friends they would verify that, I believe if I were ever elected king of the world, that I would make it a law, that whenever Black Sabbath played on the radio, the volume would automatically turn up, so that drivers would be less distracted behind the wheel.

It would be my first action as king of the world.

Reactions: slant
uh. . sorry, not my cup of tea. .

If you are a person who doesn't appreciate the love and heart and soul that is the song Maggot Brain by Funkadelic, it is a crime and you should be arrested and then sentenced to the full penalty of the law.

I will personally round up an angry mob with pitch forks and torches, and kick down your door, and publicly admonish you on YouTube for all to spectate at your inhumane behavior.

Honestly this is just the way life works and if you don't like this song, there is something wrong with you on a moral level and I am not afraid to do something about it. You have been warned.

I think it's boring. Like really boring.

Last edited:

I am against tyrannical authoritarian leaders but in this exceptional instance I fully agree :wink: and I love Funkadelic too, hahah. :hearteyes:

Also, love John Frusciante's version from The Empyrean!

I listened to it on my way home from work this morning. I liked it, the first two tracks especially. Then I got a bit distracted by the crossword. It was still good though, will give it another listen soon I'm sure.

Reactions: slant and Ren

As it happens, Pitchfork does love Maggot Brain and gave it a 9.4/10.

It's okay.

It feels emotionally heavy to me, like I should be sitting in my driveway at 11pm, crying about my wasted life and remembering the "one who got away".

I like the delay and reverb a lot.

Have you seen Jimi Hendrix play the Stay Spangled Banner?