Any person who doesn't like "Maggot Brain" should be arrested immediately | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Any person who doesn't like "Maggot Brain" should be arrested immediately

It's Hitlerism, dammit!

Fascism, because of totalitarian for thinking the need to be involved in personal and private matters, and authoritarian for using enforcement to do it.

Never ends well when it becomes the majority public opinion on behalf of some noble ideal or strong emotion. So when it stops being funny because an ideal or principle is worth it, it's time to be worried.

My head of state wants to make it mandatory to report and follow up if a child misses one day of school, and it's being reported at something meaningful while talking about more medication and psychlogists to "help" the kids be happy. She also wants students to have more children to give the state more things to do it seems, let's about is free thinkers and the independent minded that follows up on it, but we know differently. More people that gets happy be being ordered around and told what to think. Don't worry, there is social science background in economics and/or politics, so she knows what she is doing.

So just avoid hitlerism as that is racists, but you can victimize and target any demographic you want for good or bad and be fascist. After 20 to 30 years of welfare state politics here, the nanny state needs to as the great and good state should do things for you, so don't help, wait on the professionals working for the state. (20% of those able to work do so in social and health services, they can even provide friends if someone is lonely, they swarm and clamp down like SWAT teams around a terrorist, anyone caught in it is a marked man unless you can be in contact as a "social support person" as you can beome a suspect).

And we don't even have standup and comedy ridiculing it, whats going on?

Last edited:
It's okay.

It feels emotionally heavy to me, like I should be sitting in my driveway at 11pm, crying about my wasted life and remembering the "one who got away
He was told to imagine his mother had died, and ten minutes later, that he found out it was not true. This was what he played and it was all in one take

Don't think I've heard of him.

If you are a person who doesn't appreciate the love and heart and soul that is the song Maggot Brain by Funkadelic, it is a crime and you should be arrested and then sentenced to the full penalty of the law.

I will personally round up an angry mob with pitch forks and torches, and kick down your door, and publicly admonish you on YouTube for all to spectate at your inhumane behavior.

Honestly this is just the way life works and if you don't like this song, there is something wrong with you on a moral level and I am not afraid to do something about it. You have been warned.

great album

Reactions: slant
everyone probably knows

more recently, the guitar hook used by sleigh bells

Reactions: slant