Any person who doesn't like "Maggot Brain" should be arrested immediately | INFJ Forum

Any person who doesn't like "Maggot Brain" should be arrested immediately

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
If you are a person who doesn't appreciate the love and heart and soul that is the song Maggot Brain by Funkadelic, it is a crime and you should be arrested and then sentenced to the full penalty of the law.

I will personally round up an angry mob with pitch forks and torches, and kick down your door, and publicly admonish you on YouTube for all to spectate at your inhumane behavior.

Honestly this is just the way life works and if you don't like this song, there is something wrong with you on a moral level and I am not afraid to do something about it. You have been warned.

If you are a person who doesn't appreciate the love and heart and soul that is the song Maggot Brain by Funkadelic, it is a crime and you should be arrested and then sentenced to the full penalty of the law.

I will personally round up an angry mob with pitch forks and torches, and kick down your door, and publicly admonish you on YouTube for all to spectate at your inhumane behavior.

Honestly this is just the way life works and if you don't like this song, there is something wrong with you on a moral level and I am not afraid to do something about it. You have been warned.

Maggots by GWAR.
Saw these guys in Cincinnati in the early 90s. What a fun show. The spray the audience with all kinds of bodily fluids during the show.

Reactions: BritNi

Maggots by GWAR.
Saw these guys in Cincinnati in the early 90s. What a fun show. The spray the audience with all kinds of bodily fluids during the show.

Just incase you don't think these guys are absolutely legit. Here is a video of them expelling their philosophy of the Joan Rivers Show.

Reactions: BritNi
Someone summoned my ex and should be punished.

Reactions: wiredandwound
I had a neighbor who made it a mission to give everyone he know a thumb drive of the complete funkadelic archive. I have cherished it ever since

Reactions: slant and BritNi
giphy.gif

Good song, the lyrics get right to the point and I appreciate that.

I do not however, appreciate dick tators.

325184.jpg

I don't know why people be hatin' on the spuds, man. There a superfood to be consumed internally, and a great boon for humanity as a whole.

Funny guy right here