Anti-semitism | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Anti-semitism

Have a second look on this. Are you sure that's what you wanted to write?

careful...you are getting perilously close to offending me and hurting my feelings

careful...you are getting perilously close to offending me and hurting my feelings

Not giving a straight answer again. Let's try again: are you sure that you want to compare the current opposition to your opinions to the struggles of all Jewish people and zionists? Are you saying that Jews, the single most persecuted religious minority in the history of mankind, are whiny people and need to shut up about the countless exterminations they have faced? Are you trivializing the struggles of all Jewish people based on the 2-10% that have achieved financial/scientific/artistic success?

Not giving a straight answer again.

How could i give a 'straight answer' to what i perceived to be a rhetorical question?

Let's try again: are you sure that you want to compare the current opposition to your opinions to the struggles of all Jewish people and zionists? Are you saying that Jews, the single most persecuted religious minority in the history of mankind, are whiny people and need to shut up about the countless exterminations they have faced?

No i'm not saying that

It would help if you read my posts then you could see what i'm saying

I'm saying that a group of people have formed a political movement called 'zionism' and that they are then shouting 'anti-semite' at anyone who questions the actions of that political movement

They are doing that by using media that they control to equate zionism with judaism when the two are SEPERATE THINGS

Are you trivializing the struggles of all Jewish people based on the 2-10% that have achieved financial/scientific/artistic success?

What kind of leading question is that?

First of all i'm not trivialising any sufferings that have gone on

Secondly that small number of people you refer to that you now seem to be admitting do indeed have massive influence over the financial sector and media and who are the driving force behind political zionism I am saying are not jews...if we are saying that a 'jew' is someone of the jewish faith then it is my belief that they are not jews

I believe that they are occultists hiding behind jews (they also hide behind christians and muslims sometimes as well)

if you take a 'jew' to be someone of an ethnic group (i personally do not...i see a jew as someone of the jewish faith) then it appears that those people who have taken over the levers of power are ashkenazis who cannot claim to have an ancestral right to the land of palestine because their ancestors did not come from palestine...they were from khazaria (as jewish geneticists and historians will tell you)

Last edited:
if you take a 'jew' to be someone of an ethnic group (i personally do not...i see a jew as someone of the jewish faith) then it appears that those people who have taken over the levers of power are ashkenazis who cannot claim to have an ancestral right to the land of palestine because their ancestors did not come from palestine...they were from khazaria (as jewish geneticists and historians will tell you)

If you're born to a Jewish mother, you're a Jew. Every denomination and stance on judaism agrees to that. If you were born to a Jewish mother and are not a practitioner of Judaism, you're a Jewish atheist/christian/muslim/buddhist/whatever. How about you do some research yourself. You can find a geneticist and a historian to say whatever you want them to say. There's thousands of them. The fact of the matter is that there's historical proof of the existence of Jews in the area surrounding and in modern Jordan, Lebanon and Israel. They're finding Jewish ancestors in Khazaria because they were expelled from their land after the Temple fell.

Why am I going on here, this is pointless.

EDIT: Technically a Jewish atheist/Jewish Catholic/whatever.

If you're born to a Jewish mother, you're a Jew. Every denomination and stance on judaism agrees to that. If you were born to a Jewish mother and are not a practitioner of Judaism, you're a Jewish atheist/christian/muslim/buddhist/whatever.

Then you are defining being jewish as an ethnicity

You could read the work of prof schlomo sand who then looks at how there is no unified ethnicity of a jewish people

Also as a jewish geneticist has proven the ashkenazi jews behind the political movement known as 'zionism' are not descendents of the biblical jews they are decendents of the khazars from khazaria who converted enmasse to judaism over a 1000 years ago

This means that the zionist claim that the 'jews' have a historical right to the land of palestine is what the nazis would call a 'big lie': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

How about you do some research yourself. You can find a geneticist and a historian to say whatever you want them to say. There's thousands of them. The fact of the matter is that there's historical proof of the existence of Jews in the area surrounding and in modern Jordan, Lebanon and Israel. They're finding Jewish ancestors in Khazaria because they were expelled from their land after the Temple fell.

No that's simply not true

The khazarian jews are from khazaria and converted to judaism

They were then absorbed into the russian empire from where they drifted into germany, the Uk and the US

This is why those khazarian jews that we call ashkenazi jews speak yiddish not biblical hebrew

Why am I going on here, this is pointless.

EDIT: Technically a Jewish atheist/Jewish Catholic/whatever.

No you cannot be a jewish catholic

You are either of the jewish religion or the catholic religion...you cannot be of both

Their ethnicity would depend on their genetics

There are black jews from ethiopia for example and there are ashkenazi jews who came from khazaria NOT from palestine etc

Last edited:
[h=1]race, religion, politics and culture

Shlomo Sand: 'There are Israeli, not Jewish people'[/h]

[video=youtube;cq6EPYLfcM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq6EPYLfcM0[/video]

archeology in israel has discovered that the biblical exodus of the jews DID NOT HAPPEN...it is a myth

It might be harsh to call that a big lie as its original purpose was probably not to serve as history but rather allegory; overtime people have been conditioned to read the bible literally instead of poetically leading to confusion

The bible is a piece of art NOT a historical document

It is the holy bible....the helios biblios: the book of the sun

[video=youtube;TX_xXMsg9BI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_xXMsg9BI[/video]

Muir I like how you translate from one language to another and then back again in order to prove words mean what you want .

Muir I like how you translate from one language to another and then back again in order to prove words mean what you want .

That sounds like just the kind of thing an anti-semite might say lol

what do you mean?

can you give me an example?

[h=1]race, religion, politics and culture

Shlomo Sand: 'There are Israeli, not Jewish people'[/h]

[video=youtube;cq6EPYLfcM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq6EPYLfcM0[/video]

Shit, Shlomo Sand said it?

That completely negates the Halakha (Deuteronomy 7:1-5, Leviticus 24:10, Ezra 10:2-3), the Mishnah (kiddushin 3:12), and the modern Judaic religious denominations!

Shit, Shlomo Sand said it?

That completely negates the Halakha (Deuteronomy 7:1-5, Leviticus 24:10, Ezra 10:2-3), the Mishnah (kiddushin 3:12), and the modern Judaic religious denominations!

yeah because he's read all of those and much more besides

he's probably read more in a year than you've read in a decade

You could read the work of prof schlomo sand who then looks at how there is no unified ethnicity of a jewish people

Also as a jewish geneticist has proven the ashkenazi jews behind the political movement known as 'zionism' are not descendents of the biblical jews they are decendents of the khazars from khazaria who converted enmasse to judaism over a 1000 years ago

This means that the zionist claim that the 'jews' have a historical right to the land of palestine is what the nazis would call a 'big lie': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

First of all, thank you for comparing me to nazis. It filled my heart with joy.

Shlomo touches on an important debate, one that's hotly contested in Israel: who's Israeli and who's Jewish, and are they one and the same? That's not what you're using it to mean.

You're not familiar with the Babylonian Jewish exile stories in Judaism, I can tell. Let me know if you know this song:

By the rivers of babylon, there we sat down
Ye-eah we wept, when we remembered zion.

When the wicked
Carried us away in captivity
Required from us a song
Now how shall we sing the lord's song in a strange land

When the wicked
Requiering of us a song

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart
Be acceptable in thy sight here tonight

Let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts

By the rivers of babylon (dark tears of babylon)
There we sat down (you got to sing a song)
Ye-eah we wept, (sing a song of love)
When we remember zion. (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

By the rivers of babylon (rough bits of babylon)
There we sat down (you hear the people cry)
Ye-eah we wept, (they need their god)
When we remember zion. (ooh, have the power)

It's the Biblican psalm 137 set to music. After the Temple of Salomon fell, the Jews were exiled to Babylonia -- Khazaria as you call it. Ashkenazi means "from Germany", by the way. You're saying that all of the jews from Germany came up with Zionism. You're wrong. So incredibly wrong. You must know of Theodor Hertzl, the founder of modern day Zionism. He wasn't the leader of jews in Germany. You know all of this deep down, man.

To the people reading this: I had nothing better to do on Saturday night than to write this. Sorry.

This is why those khazarian jews that we call ashkenazi jews speak yiddish not biblical hebrew

Nope, Yiddish is a low-german dialect mixed with Hebrew words and the Hebrew aleph-bet. Moving along.

No you cannot be a jewish catholic

I'm not really, it's just -- oh, you mean that I literally can't? You're saying that like it's a fact and not an opinion?

You are either of the jewish religion or the catholic religion...you cannot be of both

Their ethnicity would depend on their genetics

Wrong, oh so very wrong. Read up on Judaism. I don't consider myself a "Jew" because my mother converted after college and then denounced it a couple of years after I was born, but technically I'm the son of a Jewish woman because she went through conversion. Religion, man. Trust me, I know this shit, you're just wrong on this one, man. Time to hang up the towel on this issue.

There are black jews from ethiopia for example and there are ashkenazi jews who came from khazaria NOT from palestine etc

There are jews of all kinds of ethnicities and races because they intermingled with the local communities. It happened in Germany, it happened in Ethiopia, it happened in America -- it doesn't mean that the Ethiopian Jews are any less Jewish than the Sephardim or Ashkenazi Jews.

First of all, thank you for comparing me to nazis. It filled my heart with joy.

I didn't compare you with the nazis so you are either not really reading what i've said or deliberately trying to twist it out of shape

I said the claim that the ashkenazi jews came from the holy land is a big lie told by the zionists. I mentioned the nazis because they were the people who coined the expression 'big lie'

They accused the ashkenazis of using the 'big lie' technique to shift the blame for germanys defeat in world war 1 from the international bankers onto general ludendorf

But as we know....the germans lost the war after the US entered it because of the secret treaty the zionist rothschilds did with the british (the balfour declaration). the germans learned about that deal after the war...and they were not happy at all

Shlomo touches on an important debate, one that's hotly contested in Israel: who's Israeli and who's Jewish, and are they one and the same? That's not what you're using it to mean.

Schlomo is talking about what constitutes a people

I am also speaking about that. I am saying that the ashkenazis did not come from the holy land and therefore have no claim on the land. he is saying that the jews do not constitute a people

What he is saying they have is nationhood. he says that israel is a nation just like any other. but he also adds to this that non jews within israel are ALSO israelis

You're not familiar with the Babylonian Jewish exile stories in Judaism, I can tell. Let me know if you know this song:

When the wicked
Required from us a song

When the wicked
Requiering of us a song

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart

Let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts

By the rivers of babylon (dark tears of babylon)
There we sat down (you got to sing a song)
Ye-eah we wept, (sing a song of love)
When we remember zion. (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

By the rivers of babylon (rough bits of babylon)
There we sat down (you hear the people cry)
Ye-eah we wept, (they need their god)
When we remember zion. (ooh, have the power)

I'm aware of the song

I'm also more aware of babylon and what went on there then you realise

It's the Biblican psalm 137 set to music. After the Temple of Salomon fell, the Jews were exiled to Babylonia -- Khazaria as you call it.

NO

What the hell are you talking about?

Who told you that?

Listen man....you are getting your fact very mixed up

Khazaria WAS NOT BABYLON

babylon was in Iraq

here is a map of khazaria:

iu

Can you see?

it's WAY NORTH OF MESPOPOTAMIA

Ashkenazi means "from Germany", by the way. You're saying that all of the jews from Germany came up with Zionism.

No I'm saying the rothschilds and their cabal steered zionism. There were a lot of different ideas around at that time, but the move to israel was masterminded by the rothschilds

man you don't listen do you?

You're wrong. So incredibly wrong. You must know of Theodor Hertzl, the founder of modern day Zionism. He wasn't the leader of jews in Germany. You know all of this deep down, man.

The jews around europe at that time were khazars

They were absorbed into the russian empire and over more than a thousand years all the borders of europe moved around with wars, migrations and the formations of nation states

The khazarian jews ended up in various european countries

To the people reading this: I had nothing better to do on Saturday night than to write this. Sorry.

Nope, Yiddish is a low-german dialect mixed with Hebrew words and the Hebrew aleph-bet. Moving along.

NO yiddish was formed in central europe using hebrew script....a GERMAN language NOT from palestine

I'm not really, it's just -- oh, you mean that I literally can't? You're saying that like it's a fact and not an opinion?

they are two seperate religions...two seperate beliefs so you cannot hold them both simultaneously

Neither is a genetic ethnicity

Wrong, oh so very wrong. Read up on Judaism. I don't consider myself a "Jew" because my mother converted after college and then denounced it a couple of years after I was born, but technically I'm the son of a Jewish woman because she went through conversion. Religion, man. Trust me, I know this shit, you're just wrong on this one, man. Time to hang up the towel on this issue.

No you are wrong and no i don't trust you

rreligions are ideas but genes are in your DNA

Religion is not in your DNA it is in your mind

You can choose your religion but you cannot choose your DNA

If you are not of the jewish faith then you are NOT A JEW period

There are jews of all kinds of ethnicities and races because they intermingled with the local communities.

No...once again you are bizarrely trying to distort history.....there are many different ethnicities becasue people CONVERTED TO JUDAISM

there was also mixing going on but people like the khazarians were not part of the judaic diaspora they were NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BIBLICAL JEWS

They were simply people stuck between christendom and islam who chose to convert to judaism to resist the influence of either of the other two religions

It happened in Germany, it happened in Ethiopia, it happened in America -- it doesn't mean that the Ethiopian Jews are any less Jewish than the Sephardim or Ashkenazi Jews.

I didn't say they are any less jewish.....it is ME THAT IS SAYING THAT THEY ARE JEWISH BEC AUSE OF THEIR RELIGION!!!

jeez....i don't remember speaking to someone as confused as you in a while...it's like you do it on purpose and then i have to untwist everything you try and bend out of shape

There have been mass conversion of people to judaism.....not movements of biblical jews to all of these places

Last edited:
what do I know, it's not like I grew up in it or anything. I speak Hebrew, but wha'da'I'know. I'm probably just being ruled over by the rothchilds, you're right.

what do I know, it's not like I grew up in it or anything. I speak Hebrew, but wha'da'I'know. I'm probably just being ruled over by the rothchilds, you're right.

The bolded part is the most sensible thing you have said all night

I was just listening to max igan on an interview and he said he spoke to a jewish kid who told him that young jews are being told that zionism is an environmental movement!!!!!!!

The young jews are getting confused as to why people in europe are criticising zionism because they have been lied to about what zionism is!!

But to give you a straight forward answer to what you are saying the answer is YES the jews are also told lies by the zionists and taught false history

That sounds like just the kind of thing an anti-semite might say lol

what do you mean?

can you give me an example?

It IS the book of the sun!

What's the problem?

The bible for example charts the precession of the equinox with the golden calf of the exodus hebrews representing the age of TAURUS

Moses destroys the calf (see also old carved reliefs of mithras slaying the bull) ending the age of taurus and taking us into the age of the ram: ARIES

This is why even today jews blow a rams horn on some religious dates

Then it moved to the age of the fishes...the piscean age of Jesus

Jesus then told his followers that when they go into jerusalem they are to look out for the water carrier...that's AQUARIUS the water carrier

We are now entering the age of aquarius

jesus himself represents the heart chakra: the sun sephiroth on the tree of life

Jesus walked on water...well of course he did...the sun glints on the water

He died and then rose again....well of course he did...he's the SUN!

he is risen!

King Arthur is not dead!

I'm waiting for my brother to arrive for our weekly workout session, so I'll dig into this again.

I'm saying that a group of people have formed a political movement called 'zionism' and that they are then shouting 'anti-semite' at anyone who questions the actions of that political movement

They are doing that by using media that they control to equate zionism with judaism when the two are SEPERATE THINGS

Zionism is not just a political movement, it's a religious movement for Jewish people in exile (diaspora). As for shouting anti-semite at people, there's a lot of anti-semitism around. Look at Israel's defence of it's borders from countless attacks on it's right to exist, if any other country was attacked the way they are constantly being attacked, NATO would have set up missiles pointing in every which direction. Instead they're boycotting Israeli goods. What a world.

First of all i'm not trivialising any sufferings that have gone on

Secondly that small number of people you refer to that you now seem to be admitting do indeed have massive influence over the financial sector and media and who are the driving force behind political zionism I am saying are not jews...if we are saying that a 'jew' is someone of the jewish faith then it is my belief that they are not jews

You are trivializing the sufferings that have gone on by saying that the Jews could just convert to any other religion and no longer be Jews. If that was the case, you're saying that every Jew murdered in the 20th century could've avoided the suffering by simply denouncing their religion. You're also assuming that every single Jewish person killed was an active practitioner of the Jewish religion, which is ridiculous.

I believe that they are occultists hiding behind jews (they also hide behind christians and muslims sometimes as well)

10% of all Jewish people are keeping a secret about their true intentions, never once revealing their evil massive plan to drive the world into financial ruin. You're bonkers.

Being Jewish is an ethnicity. It's one of the oldest around. I've tried escaping that, but there is no denying that being born to a Jewish mother means that you're a Jew and always will be. I'm not a practicing Jew (thank God) but technically I'm a MOT (Member Of the Tribe)

The young jews are getting confused as to why people in europe are criticising zionism because they have been lied to about what zionism is!!

But to give you a straight forward answer to what you are saying the answer is YES the jews are also told lies by the zionists and taught false history

Being lied to about what zionism is? Zion refers to Mount Zion, which was conquered by King David and named The City of David. It was then called Tzion (Zion) and that's where Salomon's Temple was built. The Temple was the gathering place for Jews during the era of Judea, and was destroyed twice and sent the Jewish people to exile (diaspora). That's what Zionism refers to, the longing for the City of David, Salomon's Temple, a gathering place for Jews to come home to.

I'm waiting for my brother to arrive for our weekly workout session, so I'll dig into this again.

Zionism is not just a political movement, it's a religious movement for Jewish people in exile (diaspora).

No its a political movement relating to the creation of a nation

It is not religious. many jews are not zionists and do not appreciate being at all associated with that political movement

Zionists DO NOT speak for all jews regardless of what arch deceivers like benjamin netenyahu say

The jewish people are NOT IN EXILE. They converted to judaism in those countries

Can you not get this into your head?

The khazars are NOT FROM PALESTINE...the palestineans are from palestine

IAs for shouting anti-semite at people, there's a lot of anti-semitism around.

It is NOT anti-semitism to criticise either zionism (because it is a political movement) or ashkenazis because they are not a SEMITIC people they are a TURKIC people

Look at Israel's defence of it's borders from countless attacks on it's right to exist,

Those are NOT ISRAELS BORDERS!!!

man....listen.....go and read up on this.....Israel conquered lands during a war with egypt and after the war the United Nations said that land did not belong to Israel and that they should give it back but they have not complied

That land is called the 'occupied territories' because the israelis are occupying it

Under international law it does not belong to israel...they are behaving criminally under international law...and that's before you even get into the geneva convention and human rights and so on for example againt the use of white phosphorous in civilain areas or the deliberate targetting of civilians etc

if any other country was attacked the way they are constantly being attacked,

They're NOT BEING CONSTANTLY ATTACKED they are doing the attacking. They even attack their neighbouring countries like Lebanon

They 'attack' gazans daily with police brutality, torture, imprisonment, beatings and so on

These recent rocket attacks are being denied by hamas but the israelis are hammering gaza with jets

The israelis probably fired the crappy little firework rockets so they could then bomb gaza...the reason they are doing this is because there are gas reserves off the coast of gaza and the israelis want to steal them off the gazans by driving them off the land

NATO would have set up missiles pointing in every which direction. Instead they're boycotting Israeli goods. What a world.

yes boycotting israeli goods until israel complies with international law and leaves the occupied territories and stops brutalising palestineans

people around the world are sick and tried of watching the israeli bullies bullying the palestineans

You are trivializing the sufferings that have gone on by saying that the Jews could just convert to any other religion and no longer be Jews.

Any person on the planet can be any religion they want

if a christian converts to say islam they are no longer a christian

If a jew converts to say christianty they are no longer a jew

IIf that was the case, you're saying that every Jew murdered in the 20th century could've avoided the suffering by simply denouncing their religion.

Please watch the RT clip of schomo sand discussing the problems the nazis had in identifying who was a jew. They had no biological grounds and turned to birth certificates

But if the nazis had it in for any ethnic group it would be the turkic ashkenazis not any semitic group

IYou're also assuming that every single Jewish person killed was an active practitioner of the Jewish religion, which is ridiculous.

I think the nazis perceived people of a certain language/culture ie yiddish to be of the ashkenazi ethnic group and it was that group which the nazis believed were subverting german culture through cultural marxism and freemasonry and which had cut a secret deal with the british to get palestine in return for using their clout in the media and banking in the US to bring the US into the war on the side of the british

The international bankers that hitler was accusing of subverting germany were the ashkenazi families who created and own the private cartel of banks known as the 'federal reserve' bank in the US. the same poeple control the central banks across europe

meyer amschell rothschild for exmaple had 4 SONS who he trained in banking. he sent each son to the 4 largest cities in europe to start new branches of the rothcshild banking dynasty . these banks then bankrolled all sides in the various wars in europe thereby profitting off the death and destruction of europeans

iu

10% of all Jewish people are keeping a secret about their true intentions, never once revealing their evil massive plan to drive the world into financial ruin. You're bonkers.

I don't blame jews

I blame a cabal of people who hide behind the jews

sadly that group do recruit heavily from the ashkenazis and there are bloodline aspects to the conspiracy, but they also recruit from christians and muslims too

Here is a clip of jewish documentary film maker aaron russo speaking to the ashkenazi head of the IRS pointing out how it is illegal. The guy is not happy and threatens russo in yiddish aying: ''nothing will help you''. Russo didn't live for much longer after that

[video=youtube;98a5tBBDjlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98a5tBBDjlY[/video]

Being Jewish is an ethnicity.

No it isn't

There is no ethnic group called the jews

There is a religion called 'judaism' which i could join, but there is no ethnic group

There are however many differetn ethnic groups who share the religion of judaism

The ashkenazis is one such group whose ancestors converted to judaism over a thousand years ago

It's one of the oldest around.

No the religion 'judaism' is one of the oldest monotheistic religions around

I've tried escaping that, but there is no denying that being born to a Jewish mother means that you're a Jew and always will be.

No it doesnt mean that

What you are getting confused with is israeli policy regarding the becoming of an israeli citizen, known as the 'entry law':

The Law of Return is legislation enacted by Israel in 1950, that gives all Jews, persons of Jewish ancestry, and spouses of Jews the right to immigrate to and settle in Israel and obtain citizenship, and obliges the Israeli government to facilitate their immigration. Originally, the law applied to Jews only, until a 1970 amendment stated that the rights "are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew". This resulted in several hundreds of thousands of persons fitting the above criteria immigrating to Israel (mainly from the former Soviet Union) but not being recognized as Jews by the Israeli religious authorities, which on the basis of halakha recognize only the child of a Jewish mother as being Jewish. Moreover, some of these immigrants, though having a Jewish grandparent, are known to be practicing Christians. People who would be otherwise eligible for this law can be excluded if they can reasonably be considered to constitute a danger to the welfare of the state, have a criminal past, or are wanted fugitives in their countries with the exception of persecution victims. Jews who converted to another religion can also be denied the right of return. Since 1950 2,734,245 Jews have immigrated to Israel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_return#Israel

The aspect you are referring to is the halakha but different ethnic groups interprete it differently

There maybe an ashkenazi tradition of accepting people with ashkenazi mothers as a way of keeping a tribal bond among that TURKIC people

But concerning the religon of judaism....if you are a practicisng jew with faith in god then you are of the jewish faith

I'm not a practicing Jew (thank God) but technically I'm a MOT (Member Of the Tribe)

No you are a member of the ethnic tribe which if you are living in denmark would likely be the ashkenazis

I too am on the very fringes of that turkic tribe but my over all ethnic makeup is overwhelmingly made up of other things

Being lied to about what zionism is?

There are many things they could lie about

For example they could lie about the jews being a 'people' and they could lie about the origins of the ashkenazis

Zion refers to Mount Zion, which was conquered by King David and named The City of David. It was then called Tzion (Zion) and that's where Salomon's Temple was built. The Temple was the gathering place for Jews during the era of Judea, and was destroyed twice and sent the Jewish people to exile (diaspora). That's what Zionism refers to, the longing for the City of David, Salomon's Temple, a gathering place for Jews to come home to.

But the archeology is saying that the bible is not historic

Also the place the ashkenazis are being told is their ancestral lands is NOT their ancestral lands

Their ancestral lands are in khazaria

palestine is the ancestral lands of the palestineans who probably converted from whatever religion they were to islam so that they could stay on their land as islam expanded its empire and absorbed them

The russian empire expanded its terriroties and absorbed the khazarians who had converted to judaism

The russians then allocated land in the east of russia for the ashkenazis but they opted for palestine instead. Also many of them moved to germany and surrounding countries like poland and hungary and on to britian and the US and canada etc

Last edited:
Okay, you're saying that the Jewish people that were killed during the 20th century were implicit in their extermination because they could've just denounced their religion. Blocked forever, bye muir.