Anti-semitism | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Anti-semitism

I'll stop after this comment as this is really tiring and I do have better things to do. I just had to point out that a lot of what you post seems to be opinion. Many of the articles are just the authors stating their opinion and analysis, the same as people on here. Now, you may consider their opinions to be more informed or the people to be more credible which would be a consideration, but in the end most of it is opinion.

No it really isn't

Look at the piece by canadian journalist dean henderson for example

get past the opneing passages about secret societies and so on and look at how amazingly that individual traces the various connections between various groups

he's done his homework and i value these factual links that he is revealing

Well you see this whole democracy deal....that's about us making democratic decisions based on knowing what the truth is

> the whole system is rotten
> vote

Can we all just agree to exterminate all the Jews with $1,000,000 or more dollars? That would solve most problems.

maybe that's what THEY (Israeli-Saudi-Christian-Rothchilds) wants us to do?!

Exactly what a Zionist would say....

One more for the muir here: I admire your faith in humanity. You believe that millions of people (presidents, intelligence bureaus, special agents, bombing experts, construction workers, demolition crews, middle eastern country) are able to keep their secret plans secret by not telling the world publicly. You believe that millions of people are able to keep a secret. I remember how secrets used to work in high school -- hell, my job and college -- they get out quicker than 1-2-3.

If people have a somewhat interesting story, they will tell other people. It's as simple as that. You can't threaten millions of people to secrecy and nobody says anything. It's just impossible. If this was the case, you wouldn't have 5-10 "escapees", you would see 100.000's people coming together to bust the system.

Like I said, I admire your faith in the system. It's very Orwellian of you.

> the whole system is rotten
> vote

well then not voting would be the informed decision that you have chosen to make after learning the fundamental truth that the system is rigged

By dropping out of it you are removing part of their democratic mandate to rule (ie they can't claim to have authority to rule over us if we didn't vote for them)

If you alone do that.....you know what's going to happen....nothing...because on your own you don't have much democratic clout

But if millions of people do it then suddenly the game changes

But how do you get millions of people to act in concert to change the game?

You have to have millions of people seeing what you can see

How do you do that when most people are distracted with their iphone or with xfactor or xbox or other saturnian things?

Well...you have to talk publically about it and hope that more and more people talk about it until you hit that magic critical mass of people who are all thinking and saying:

''ok the system is broken...let's work together here to change it to one that works'

I don't think he believes the secrets are well kept, just that people don't care/ don't know how it affects them. They secrets are obviously out, he posts them in every. single. thread.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
well then not voting would be the informed decision that you have chosen to make after learning the fundamental truth that the system is rigged

By dropping out of it you are removing part of their democratic mandate to rule (ie they can't claim to have authority to rule over us if we didn't vote for them)

If you alone do that.....you know what's going to happen....nothing...because on your own you don't have much democratic clout

But if millions of people do it then suddenly the game changes

You already have millions of people not voting, see how much of a difference that does

One more for the muir here: I admire your faith in humanity. You believe that millions of people (presidents, intelligence bureaus, special agents, bombing experts, construction workers, demolition crews, middle eastern country) are able to keep their secret plans secret by not telling the world publicly. You believe that millions of people are able to keep a secret. I remember how secrets used to work in high school -- hell, my job and college -- they get out quicker than 1-2-3.

If people have a somewhat interesting story, they will tell other people. It's as simple as that. You can't threaten millions of people to secrecy and nobody says anything. It's just impossible. If this was the case, you wouldn't have 5-10 "escapees", you would see 100.000's people coming together to bust the system.

Like I said, I admire your faith in the system. It's very Orwellian of you.

lol

there is nothing secret about any of it

lol

NOTHING

It is not secret...there have been tons of whistleblowers and articles written and interviews had and books written and so on but those things don;t get onto the corporate media

Can you guess why?

This is the thing...it's like looking for mushrooms....once you see it you realise it is EVERYWHERE

here's a quote from david rockefellers memoirs..go out and get hold of them for yourself and then you can read it...it's not secret

''Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it'' pg 405

here's a quote from david rockefellers memoirs..go out and get hold of them for yourself and then you can read it...it's not secret

''Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it'' pg 405

Wildly out of context.

I'm out. This is hopeless.

1-2-3 not the Zionist!

Oh, and if you're not a Zionist, why is your user name "the" as in "the Zionist"?

I am a Zionist. The Zionist. Bow to me and my people, pig.

You already have millions of people not voting, see how much of a difference that does

Well the magic critical mass number hasn't been reached yet then because there are still enough votes cast to allow the el-ite (as in El-ohim) to make a claim that they are the 'democratically elected leaders' of us

We need a serious wake up of the population because whatever action is taken its going to need a certain number of people to make it work

I'll give you an example....in ireland at the moment irish water (a corporation that provides water access services) have put a clause in their contracts (tucked away in all the small print) that regular folk need to sign that signs away their right to collect rain water!

Imagine that....living in a world where a corporation says you aren't allowed to collect rainwater. If you held out your hands, collected some rain and drank it they could sue you

And if the government supports them then the government then acts as the enforcer (like the 'muscle' in a mafia film) of the corporation against you the citizen

This already happened in bolivia

A corporation called bechtel went down there and bribed (and possibly threatened and blackmailed) corrupt politicians into passing legislation that de-nationalised the water services so that becthel could take it over as a private company

Then they raised the prices to maximise their profits

This meant that many people could not afford water...a basic necesity!

So the public started gathering rain water. bechtel responded by going back to the politicians and getting them to pass new legislation that banned the collecting of rainwater!

The people responded by rising up in MASSIVE numbers so that the government had to back down and re-nationalise the water supply

Now that was just a wee battle in the war but it clearly illustrates what the corporations will do if we let them...they will charge us for water, land and even air of they can

The answer is peaceful non cooperation and to create our own systems but we can only do this effectivly with enough people cogniscent of the need for this and for them to then participate in alternatives

That phase is commonly referred to as 'organising' because it is the point that people then start coming together to work together

The powers that be know that the public workin together are a powerful force so they set all their media propaganda machine into causing rifts in the public

They turn everyone against each other eg christians against muslims, whites against blacks, gays against straight, women against men etc

They will exploit any perceived difference in people to hide everyone from the massive common ground we have which is our shared humanity

I am a Zionist. The Zionist. Bow to me and my people, pig.

you shouldn't put the word 'pig' and 'zionist' in the same sentence...the jews don't eat pork and you might offend someones feelings and make them all hurty inside

Wildly out of context.

I'm out. This is hopeless.

No it is not out of context

david is one of the cabal who control political zionism

man...come on...keep up!

you shouldn't put the word 'pig' and 'zionist' in the same sentence...the jews don't eat pork and you might offend someones feelings and make them all hurty inside

I like hurt feelings.

well put it this way....

if you go back in history the guy who got the offical 'rule' for the knights templar (seen as part of the secret society network...they were ceremonial magicians) was st bernhard of clairvaux and he whipped a crowd up into such a pro-christian fervor that the crowd then marched down the rhine and atacked the jewish merchant colony there before heading onto the holy land. When the rabble got into jerusalem they slaughtered everyone they found there...men, women and children, muslims , jews and eastern christians (as well no doubt)

Skip forward to the nazis who were funded into power by powerful financial and industrial interests and who had their own secret society called the waffen SS (born out of the thule society and the germanorden) and they then persecuted the jews

Always the secret societies...and the banking...the templars too were bankers

The rothschilds came from germany as did a bunch of the other families that own the fed

The warburgs for example had two brothers. One ran a bank in nazi germany and the other helped set up the US federal reserve in 1913

These same people always involved in all these things

And yeah...they don;t care about the jews....because they are NOT PEOPLE OF FAITH they are occultists

Their corporate symbols are full of occult symbolism

Have a second look on this. Are you sure that's what you wanted to write?

Reactions: invisible