Anti-semitism | INFJ Forum

Anti-semitism

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Racism and hatred.

Last edited:
And this is going to make the situation more peaceful how?

seriously? what are we? 12? act like adults people.

CAST THAT FIRST STONE WITH THE JESUS SLINGSHOT

001jcsling3456789001.jpg

trying to avoid the trainwreck

A tree is known by the fruit it bears.

Semites.....are a group of people in the middle east

The majority of jews are ashkenzim who as descendents of the khazars ARE NOT SEMITES

The palestineans however who are bombed, shot, sprayed, tortured and persecuted daily by the ashkenazim ARE SEMITES

This makes the israelis who are carrying out the crimes against the palestineans the BIGGEST ANTI-SEMITES IN THE WORLD

What's wrong with people? This stuff is not complicated....are they mentally retarded or something?

[video=youtube;cAN5GjJKAac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN5GjJKAac[/video]

Peace Propaganda And The Promised Land: U.S. Media & the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (2004)

As the ashkenazim carry out daily persecution of gazans for example by blockading them into the gaza strip in what is the worlds biggest concentration camp they scream 'anti-semite' at anyone who criticises their policies as a way to try and silence their political opponents

If the critic is a jew then they are called a 'self hating jew'

They set up a popwerful lobby group called AIPAC and an aggressive attack dog organisation called the ADL (anti-defamation league) to shout 'anti-semite' at anyone who criticises their actions

That is the primary job of the ADL...to shout 'anti-semite' at anyone who criticies the actions of the non-semitic ashkenazis

This is of course an orwellian abuse of language that seems to be lost on those that don't understand language

foxman.gif

[video=youtube;6Iw5t6PWw1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iw5t6PWw1Q[/video]

ADL President Abraham Foxman and Rabbi Finkelsteins speech about destruction of white race

When people are obviously antisemitic and obsessed with junk science race theories in their attempt to invalidate the existence of jews (ex: Ashkenazim aren't "real Jews" they are Khazars), I am certain that they are jealous of the Jewish people. Jealous of the proliferation of Jewish talent and success in the arts, sciences and all the learned professions the world over. I was sitting in class one day and the students in front of me were complaining about the "Shylocks at the bank." I came home very upset and pissed. I later called my father and discussed the event with him, and he had some excellent advice: Don't be mad, just be glad you aren't that stupid." I have to remind myself about that piece of advice sometimes.

Last edited:
When people are obviously antisemitic and obsessed with junk science race theories

It has been genetically proved

in their attempt to invalidate the existence of jews

No one has invalidated the existence of jews

All i have done is point out that their claim on the land is built on a big lie

(ex: Ashkenazim aren't "real Jews" they are Khazars), I am certain that they are jealous of the Jewish people.

lol

I have some jewish ancestry...what....am i jelous of myself?

There is however an issue of what a 'jew' is

Is a jew a person who follows the jewish faith?

Or is a jew a person of a certain ethnic group?

These are the issues that the jewish professor of history schlomo sand is exploring in his book

he makes the case that countries are created and israel was created too. To create their country the political zionists created a myth about who the jewish people were...but they were not one united people....genetics proves this

Meanwhile zionist propagandists lie to christians in the US and tell them that the israelis are some sort of biblical race when they are not; in fact the palestineans are more likely to be descendents of any hebrews from that time in that area (they would likely have converted to islam but stayed on the land)

Jealous of the proliferation of Jewish talent and success in music, the arts and all the learned professions the world over. I was sitting in class one day and the students in front of me were complaining about the "Shylocks at the bank." I came home very upset and pissed. I later called my father and discussed the event with him, and he had some excellent advice: Don't be mad, just be glad you aren't that stupid." I have to remind myself about that piece of advice sometimes.

Well talent is one thing...and there are many talented jews just as there are many talented non jews but nepotism is another thing

That is the promotion of your own people over other peoples just because they are tied to you in some way

The zionists are networked and have created a mafia within the US

They promote their own

And their 'talent' in banking has bankrupted the US

It has been genetically proved

No one has invalidated the existence of jews

All i have done is point out that their claim on the land is built on a big lie

lol

I have some jewish ancestry...what....am i jelous of myself?

There is however an issue of what a 'jew' is

Is a jew a person who follows the jewish faith?

Or is a jew a person of a certain ethnic group?

These are the issues that the jewish professor of history schlomo sand is exploring in his book

he makes the case that countries are created and israel was created too. To create their country the political zionists created a myth about who the jewish people were...but they were not one united people....genetics proves this

Meanwhile zionist propagandists lie to christians in the US and tell them that the israelis are some sort of biblical race when they are not; in fact the palestineans are more likely to be descendents of any hebrews from that time in that area (they would likely have converted to islam but stayed on the land)

Well talent is one thing...and there are many talented jews just as there are many talented non jews but nepotism is another thing

That is the promotion of your own people over other peoples just because they are tied to you in some way

The zionists are networked and have created a mafia within the US

They promote their own

And their 'talent' in banking has bankrupted the US

Nothing needs to be proven "genetically" as a religion is cultural. Genetic proof of anything was deeply loved by the Nazis though! Anyone can convert, their genetic makeup is immaterial. And yet more stupidity_ because you happen to have some "Jewish ancestry" you cannot be an anti-semite? It certainly didn't stop Hitler. I think you are most certainly a very jealous and insecure person.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Nothing needs to be proven "genetically" as a religion is cultural.

Ok so you are defining a jewish person as a person of the jewish faith...is that correct?

My point is that some people have forced the palestineans off their land by using a myth that the land belonged to their ancestors when it did not

Do you follow what i'm saying?

Genetic proof of anything was deeply loved by the Nazis though!

The nazis were obsessed with an aryan bloodline

The jews have a high proportionate of RH- blood

Some other groups also have high proportions of this mysterious bloodtype for example the Scots and the Basque people

The royal families around the world have been very careful to breed within certain bloodlines...they're totally obsessed with that stuff

So regardless of what you or I think about bloodlines there clearly are very powerful people throughout history all getting their knickers in a twist over genetics

here is a ashkenaz jewish lady talking about how she is working to push 'multi-culturalism' on the swedes who are of the nordic genetic branch; she can be heard speaking about the aim to destroy european genetic lines; hitler became concerned that the ashkenazis were trying to subvert germany and the aryan bloodlines for example through cultural marxism

[video=youtube;MFE0qAiofMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ[/video]

Anyone can convert, their genetic makeup is immaterial.

There are two issues here

One is what constitutes a 'jew'

You are saying it is someone of the jewish faith and i would agree with you

However there are some people who have formed themselves into a political movement called 'zionism' who are saying that they have a claim on some land because of a genetic link to people who supposedly used to live there

THAT is the problem we are discussing here

And yet more stupidity_

I love how the people who arguie with me get to insult me but if i imply they are not using their intelligence i get accused of insulting them!

because you happen to have some "Jewish ancestry" you cannot be an anti-semite?

No that's not what i said

I'm saying i'm not an anti-semite because the people i am criticising are not a semitic people

It certainly didn't stop Hitler.

Are you referring to the story that hitlers grandmother worked as a maid at the house of a rothschild banker who then got her pregnant so she had to leave his service? That story then suggest that the reason the hitlers changed their family name from schiklegruber to hitler was to avoid being linked to that scandal

I think you are most certainly a very jealous and insecure person.

I'm still not sure here who it is you think i'm jelous of

Also i'm not insecure...i'm proud of my mixed ancestry

I believe there is anti-semitism on this forum. It may be masked with ruthless posts against bankers and other people. Basically, it is anti-semitism. I call it racism. I will not stand for the Jews to be treated as they were in the past. It must end.

If most Muslim countries' hatred for Jews is not manifested by their laws and rules, it is by their hatred and actions.

Read about the Arch of Titus, ye unbelievers.

The Second Temple

Siege of Jerusalem 70 AD

The Arc of the Covenant mentioned in the Quran......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant

In 66 CE the Jewish population rebelled against the Roman Empire. Four years later, in 70 CE, Roman legions under Titus retook and subsequently destroyed much of Jerusalem and the Second Temple. The Arch of Titus, located in Rome and built to commemorate Titus's victory in Judea, depicts a Roman victory procession with soldiers carrying spoils from the Temple, including the Menorah; which were used to fund the construction of theColosseum. The sects of Judaism that had their base in the Temple dwindled in importance, including the priesthood and the Sadduccees.[SUP][20][/SUP] Although Jews continued to inhabit the destroyed city, Emperor Hadrian established a new city called Aelia Capitolina. At the end of the Bar Kokhba revolt in 135 CE, many of the Jewish communities were massacred and Jews were banned from living inside Jerusalem. A pagan Roman temple was set up on the former site of Herod's Temple.[SUP][18][/SUP]
The destruction date according to the Hebrew calendar was the 9th of Av, also known as Tisha B'Av.[SUP][21][/SUP] The Temple itself was located on the site of what today is the Dome of the Rock. The gates let out close to Al-Aqsa mosque.[SUP][19]

[/SUP]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
...built where the first and second Jewish Temples were built.

Last edited:
I believe there is anti-semitism on this forum. It may be masked with ruthless posts against bankers and other people. Basically, it is anti-semitism. I call it racism. .

It can't be anti-semitism if they are not semitic!

Why don't you call it 'anti-ashkenazim'...that would be linguistically more correct

However i'd then have to dispute that and point out that if something is true then it is true and it doesn't make you a racist to point it out

For example if i said to you that the british empire was built by wasps (really they were freemasons) who invaded other countries, took control of their economies and placed their own people into positions of power would that make me racist against anglo-saxons?

If i said that the romans did the same would i be racist?

if not then tell me why we are allowed to point out when any ethnic group is behaving in a racist way towards the rerst of humanity EXCEPT when the ashkenazis do it and then suddenly we are not allowed to talk about it

It's bizarre man....you seem to be completely unable to be objective when looking at history and that is alway going to lead to you having a distorted view of reality

I will not stand for the Jews to be treated as they were in the past. It must end.

If most Muslim countries' hatred for Jews is not manifested by their laws and rules, it is by their hatred and actions

Except those jews of the temple were not the ashkenazis!

The muslim dislike of the jews dates to the invasion of muslim lands by political zionism

The muslims are also angry at the US (controlled by zionists) because the US blocks democracy in those countries by propping up corrupt royal families in what are known as the 'gulf state monarchies'

Zionist interference in the middle east is what fuels muslim anger

The oil under their feet has been a curse for them because it has made their lands the main battleground in the geo-political chess game

I feel deeply saddened and sorry for all living in that region because they are used as pawns in the games of powerful men

Read about the Arch of Titus, ye unbelievers.

The Second Temple

Siege of Jerusalem 70 AD

The Arc of the Covenant mentioned in the Quran......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant

In 66 CE the Jewish population rebelled against the Roman Empire. Four years later, in 70 CE, Roman legions under Titus retook and subsequently destroyed much of Jerusalem and the Second Temple. The Arch of Titus, located in Rome and built to commemorate Titus's victory in Judea, depicts a Roman victory procession with soldiers carrying spoils from the Temple, including the Menorah; which were used to fund the construction of theColosseum. The sects of Judaism that had their base in the Temple dwindled in importance, including the priesthood and the Sadduccees.[SUP][20][/SUP] Although Jews continued to inhabit the destroyed city, Emperor Hadrian established a new city called Aelia Capitolina. At the end of the Bar Kokhba revolt in 135 CE, many of the Jewish communities were massacred and Jews were banned from living inside Jerusalem. A pagan Roman temple was set up on the former site of Herod's Temple.[SUP][18][/SUP]
The destruction date according to the Hebrew calendar was the 9th of Av, also known as Tisha B'Av.[SUP][21][/SUP] The Temple itself was located on the site of what today is the Dome of the Rock. The gates let out close to Al-Aqsa mosque.[SUP][19]

[/SUP]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
...built where the first and second Jewish Temples were built.

The stories go that when the romans destroyed the temple the priesthood hid certain things for example gold and texts and some would say the ark of the covenant

The priests then fled

Of course there was the revolt at mesada that was brutally suppressed by the romans with many people jumping from the cliffs rather than be taken by the romans

And believe me i am no friend of the romans and I support the right of those hebrews to their own self determination

So anyway....unfortunately the revolt failed, the fascitic romans took over control again and the priests fled the temple. They buried many things to stop them falling into the hands of the romans.

This is why things have been unearthed like the dead sea scrolls and the nag hammadi texts

One of the things that was found was a copper scroll that was basically a treasure map. it told where many of the other caches of items were located. Copper of course is a good medium because it is durable

It is said that the priests left jerusalem and went to various jewish trading ports around the mediterranean for example marseilles in the south of france. This is why in the south of france there are various stories of mary magdalene having brought the bloodline of christ to france

These priests settled into the jewish merchant colonies of those places and intermarried with the wealthy merchant families and then from there inter-married with the wealthy native families and eventually into the aristocracy and then the royal bloodlines of europe

Well anyway.....skip forward about a 1000 years and you suddenly have this movement called the 'crusades' which was pushed by various people like st bernhard of clairvaux who was instrumental in gaining an official 'rule' for the knights templar from the pope

The knights templar was a fellowship of 9 knights who travelled to the holy land and set themselves up on temple mount with the express permission of the king of jerusalem. they then began to dig down into the mound and we know they did this because a troop of british army engineers explored the tunnels many hundreds of years later when the british moved into palestine

The royal engineers found various templar items down there that are now held in the private collection of a scottish historian and author

Whatever the templars found down there they then went on to become one of the most powerful and wealthy organisations on the planet at that time and arguably the worlds first trans-national corporation

So.....is it possible that they had a copper scroll passed down from their ancestors that told them there were things buried on that spot? All they needed was the opportunity to dig there and that came with the crusades and the conquest of jerusalem by the latinate franks

The first church of christianity was said to be in jerusalem with its head being james the brother of jesus. he is said to have been murdered at the temple by the priesthood there. Paul clashed with the members of that church over a variety of points and paul went on to help re-package christianity for the pagan masses

Roman families like the pisos also then helped write and sculpt modern christianity as we currently understand it and this was then further distilled by the roman managed councils of nicea

Last edited: