Alpha Male/Female Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Alpha Male/Female Test

Me too. But they're wrong anyway, I'm neither alpha, beta or 'omega' - I am a lone wolf.

I could totally see you as an alpha. You know, the whole warrior woman slaughtering everyone in the jello pit, I mean, you are PRETTY MEAN!

Online maybe, LOL!

I actually have a huge humongous theory about Alpha/Beta/Loners, and have thought about it way too much over the years. 'Lone wolves' can be Alpha or Beta depending on the situation, but truly prefer to be neither.

Last edited:
Online maybe, LOL!

I actually have a huge humongous theory about Alpha/Beta/Loners, and have thought about it way too much over the years. 'Lone wolves' can be Alpha or Beta depending on the situation, but truly prefer to be neither.

And what dos alpha mean?

I am decisive and assertive, but I don't particularly consider myself an Alpha Male.

Maybe that just has a bad stereotype.

Your result for The Are You an Alpha Male/Female Test ...
Omega

You scored
17290118702620881147.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

ummmm...ookkkaaaayyyyy

Beta

You scored
8180447874076157183.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

Beta

You scored
You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

I'm a letter from the Greek alphabet.
Which supposedly means how I behave among people.
Regardless of the people.
And it's all true, because some guys decided that it must be true for dogs!
YAY!
Obey the Xi!
Ξ
So now, when we go to eat, I get to eat first!
That's really important!!!!!!
Because, you know, there's not enough for all of you stupid omegasss!

edit: And even if there's actually enough... oh... I'll make sure there isn't!
Because you NEED to suffer to underline my dominance!
...no matter how stupid all that looks...
Don't forget, I'm the smartest here, because I say so and I'm stronger than you! Obey the Xi!

Last edited:
  • Your result for The Are You an Alpha Male/Female Test ...
    Omega

You scored
  • Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".
  • You scored 38% on Alpha, higher than 38% of your peers.

• You scored 13% on Beta, higher than 2% of your peers.

• You scored 60% on Omega, higher than 75% of your peers.

Beta

You scored

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 38% on Alpha, higher than 38% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Beta, higher than 77% of your peers.

• You scored 40% on Omega, higher than 38% of your peers.

Omega

You scored
Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".