Alpha Male/Female Test | INFJ Forum

Alpha Male/Female Test

Your result for The Are You an Alpha Male/Female Test ...

Alpha

Why are you taking this test? It doesn't matter what other people think, because you're awesome!

63% Alpha, 27% Beta, 27% Omega

Last edited:
Beta

You scored
8180447874076157183.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 38% on Alpha, higher than 38% of your peers.

• You scored 40% on Beta, higher than 56% of your peers.

• You scored 33% on Omega, higher

I am the Alpha and the omega

Omega.

Alpha
11054725409933937835.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Why are you taking this test? It doesn't matter what other people think, because you're awesome!

Your Analysis

• You scored 88% on Alpha, higher than 99% of your peers.
  • You scored 27% on Beta, higher than 16% of your peers.
  • You scored 7% on Omega, higher than 3% of your peers.

(True facts. I am awesome. I'm also very alpha male, whether I want or be or not. Yet one of many reasons I lean toward believing I'm an ENFJ. But, I think the results might be a little flawed... 88 + 27 + 7 = 122%?)

Omega

Alpha: 13% Beta: 20% Omega: 80%

Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

You're the enforcer, the "right-hand man", "Johnny on the spot" - but you're not an alpha; not yet at least. You're intelligent, beautiful, strong and everyone knows it. You've had moments of glory, but most of the time the people that matter don't notice. Not only that, but someone else ends up taking the credit for all your hard work. Hang in there, your day will come!

Beta

You scored

• You scored 31% on Alpha, higher than 29% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Beta, higher than 77% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Omega, higher than 50% of your peers.

Uh huh. Glad I don't feel like they tell me I should. Let me know when I should like myself, I'm still wondering. I love people that 'know how it is'.

Uh huh. Glad I don't feel like they tell me I should. Let me know when I should like myself, I'm still wondering. I love people that 'know how it is'.

You should like yourself in 3, 2, 1... GO!

Beta.

Omega

You scored
17290118702620881147.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Submissive, polite and loyal, you're the Omega; which means you're not an alpha (obviously), but does it even matter? We'd be helpless without you. I leave you with an excerpt from Fight Club: "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... @&%$ with us".

• You scored 44% on Alpha, higher than 49% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Beta, higher than 16% of your peers.

• You scored 33% on Omega, higher than 27% of your peers.

Omega

You scored
17290118702620881147.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You scored 19% on Alpha, higher than 11% of your peers.
You scored 20% on Beta, higher than 6% of your peers.
You scored 73% on Omega, higher than 93% of your peers.

Beta

You scored

It said Omega, but my Alpha score was a lot higher...

Omega

• You scored 13% on Alpha, higher than 4% of your peers.
  • You scored 33% on Beta, higher than 35% of your peers.
  • You scored 67% on Omega, higher than 87% of your peers.
edit: notice bolded ;)

Last edited:
Beta