Your First Kiss | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your First Kiss

Mine was not cute it was a dare and he smelled bad.

:m177:

My first kiss was a fling in Argentina. The next weekend after my first kiss, he had moved on to sucking face with another girl. It was awkward and irritating.

And all because I told him I didn't want to make out with him. Heh.

I was really upset with myself for how it went down. Not at all how I imagined. I should've just waited. To be honest, it was mostly just some guys lips moving over my moving lips.

I have hope for the next one though, as I will not compromise as much.

A First Kiss

Our worlds have merged together in time
Impossibly close, your breath on mine.
My heart races, my spirits soar.
I look into those eyes that I adore.

We inch closer, the distance is miles
I run to get there, euphoria smiles
Our noses touch in a playful embrace
Sensitive skin begs for a quickened pace

My head tilts with your eyes on mine
My body screams GO! But I take my time.
I come closer as I feel your shiver
My fingertips start their gentle endeavor

First to your neck, timidly touching the skin
Then to your hair, soft like silk ribbon
My lips finally find their way to yours
They are shy and yet yearn for more

Your lips start to push my way
But I am playful, I pull away
You come closer as I smile and stare
We both fall over without a care.

We both laugh, you were so off guard
I push my lips to yours and feel your alarm
Alarm fades and our passion surges on.
Together we will greet the morning dawn.

...not yet...

My first kiss was simply a dare with an old friend I had. It wasn't bad but I definitely didn't enjoy it. I've never had a *real* kiss yet.

I tried hard not to remember it. And I succeeded.

:m068:

I didn't have any say in the matter, there was nothing romantic involved in it for me. It wasn't traumatic in a way that I'm constantly forced to think about it but it definitely shouldn't have happened.

First kiss was when I was a kid, I was about 8 years old, that was the only kiss, you know kids stuff, playing around and whatnot.

But I don't really consider it a first true kiss between me and someone that I loved.
Of course I also get cheek kisses from family members and friends.:m163:

Last edited:
Reactions: Roger
I think, i should find my true girl-friend, then have to take kiss with her and then i will able to write down here. how was that experience.

But i am sure it will wonderful and nice experience to kiss my loved one soul. It will mean a lot to me, just like we are two inseparable souls.

My first kiss was in beginning of 9th grade with this guy I was seeing for two weeks. I was getting really irritated by how childish everyone was being; he had a twin brother who spread rumors around our circle of friends that we hadn't kissed yet (how did he know that, I wonder?) so every day I was bombarded by people getting into our business and asking if we smooched yet.

I was having second thoughts about continuing to date him at this time (we ended up dating for almost two years afterward, so I eventually did warm up to him) so I was really annoyed when he caught me off guard with my first kiss. We were sitting in the stairwell between classes, and I was in the middle of telling him something and he interrupted me with this awkward, open-mouthed and slobbery kiss. Was not romantic AT all.

Luckily, we had plenty of chances to practice and get better at this whole kissing business.

My best kiss? My ex and I were technically on a break from our relationship and trying the whole 'lets just be friends' thing. Unfortunately, there was too much romantic and sexual chemistry between us for that to last for very long. I came over to help him babysit his nephew one night while his parents were out of town and after we put the little rugrat down to sleep, we walked downstairs and sat on the couch to watch some TV. And like the age-old cliche, everything at 1:00 AM in the morning has a sexual twist. Even something as unassuming as golf. So we're sitting there, cracking jokes to break the tension and laughing harder every time we change the channel because we're both on the same wave-length when it comes to turning everything in a potentially dirty joke.

But eventually, it starts getting old and we eventually hit a channel where we can't think of anything to say. We look at each other and he leans in to kiss me and tells me that he's missed kissing me more than anything in the world those past two weeks. And two weeks worth of missing each other can make for some pretty hefty sparks :)

Needless to say, we ended up cuddling on the couch until next morning and got back together again... for the upteenth time.

Well if you want to be realllll technical about it my first kiss was with my cousin during a truth or dare thing when we were both about seven. I remember it but I'm not sure if she does- I haven't brought it up, because quite frankly we did A_LOT_ of weird things when we were little kids that I don't think I would be comfortable talking about to her.

But I'd say my first kiss that I would count as a first kiss was earlier this year in about what would it have been...July? Yeah, July. With this girl named Katie, who was about 13 and I'd have been just barely 16 at the time. I remember going to the bathroom with her and telling her I wanted to make out, and she said okay, so when we went back to the sleeping bags [ this was on a camp out] she didn't mention it to Colby or say anything at all and it pissed me off. So, I mentioned it but INSISTED that it had to be with Kait- I wanted it to be with a female, plus, I didn't like Colby, he was an arse. She was attempting to teach me how to make out and it only lasted a few seconds. And then right after that my friend Colby attempted, and we frenched for about 5 seconds until he laughed and said I was terrible at it, and then I replied it might have been because of his tongue piercing so he took it out and we tried again, and then that one ended in about 5 seconds too because I went too slow apparently. I really wish Katie would have tried one more time with me but she didn't. It wasn't romantic or sloppy or gross or anything- it was more embarassing then anything else because 1. I didn't 'feel' anything like they did and 2. I wasn't a natural at it, which they both claimed they were.

My 'best' kiss would have to have been with Casey, because he's the one who really taught me how to kiss. I remember I phoned him up and told him he had to teach me how to make out, that Colby had demanded it and so he was real excited. I must have brushed my teeth about seven times that morning. And then, I went over to his house and we went to the basement and he put a movie on. I knew we wouldn't really end up watching the movie. We sat on the couch and I tapped my foot nervously. It hadn't been like this with Colby and Kait- was much more laid back because they'd been making out and I dunno it was just more comfortable. This was just me and him and it made me pretty nervous. Well, then I made him give me a back rub and after that we went to his bedroom to have him properly teach me. I specifically remember that he had to stop me about a gazillion times because I was going to fast, but that was about the pace Kait and Colby had been going- they were rabid monsters! Uhhmmm, he breathed really heavy and ended up touching me all over asking me if it turned me on which I replied 'no' to every single one, and I also remember him wanting to kiss for wayyy to long. I was bored by the time I 'got the hang of it' and by that time he had a hard on and wanted to keep going. But I just wasn't interested.

As I'm reading through the other responses, I'm finding that I'm one of the only one's here whose stories didn't have a romantic tilt. It seems like you all kissed people you were either romantically involved in or wanted to be- or of course, it was stolen from you. Is that an INFJ thing or am I just the oddball out?

Last edited:
I don't think you're the oddball out in the fact that your first kiss wasn't romantic. If you notice, there are quite a few people here who have said they didn't like or choose not to remember their first kiss. I think the difference is that you were willing to tell your story, where as they aren't. But perhaps now that you've been so honest, maybe someone who didn't like their first kiss either will tell theirs... then again... who knows. ? *shrug*

Sorry about it not being that great though..

I was 16 when I got my first kiss. I was dating this guy (who oddly enough has now been dating my younger sister for about four years) and he was cute and I liked him well enough. He was shocked to find out I had never been kissed and promptly decided to remedy that problem. I really wish he hadn't. I have been telling people for years that he kissed "like a squid". That's the only way I know how to describe it. There was way too much tongue. It was sloppy, wet, and just horribly disgusting. We only dated for three months and after he kissed me that time, I never kissed him again and he never could figure out why. I think my sister set him straight and fixed the excessive tongue. At least, I hope she did.

Now, I was thinking of my best kiss and was having a hard time coming up with one. After my first kiss, most were either average or below. That, or they just weren't special. I had kissed so many people by the time I got around to that person that it didn't matter. I went through the whole list and then I remembered my first kiss with my last ex boyfriend. We met through friends at the midnight showing of Harry Potter (epically nerdy, right? You should ask me about the star wars story it's even worse.) and I thought he was absolutely adorable. I was actually seeing someone else at the time, but it wasn't anything serious, a fling really. So, we hit it off, exchanged numbers, and went out the next week. I had a great time talking to him and just hanging out. When he dropped me off he walked me to the door like a gentleman, gave me a quick hug and left. I was so confused as to why he hadn't kissed me. I really couldn't understand. So, I tossed him into the friend category and went about my business. He called the next week and came over to hang out with me one night. We shared music, talked for hours, and went through two packs of cigarettes at least. When he gets up to leave, I walk him to the door to lock it behind him. This is when he bends down (He's a whole foot taller than me), entwines his finger in my hair and kisses me. I think it was the fact that I thought I couldn't have him, so I was a little shocked by it. Plus, the amount of chemistry and passion was incredible. I didn't want to stop kissing him... damn he was a really good kisser.

That was a little long winded... sorry.

Reactions: dneecey
I don't think you're the oddball out in the fact that your first kiss wasn't romantic. If you notice, there are quite a few people here who have said they didn't like or choose not to remember their first kiss. I think the difference is that you were willing to tell your story, where as they aren't. But perhaps now that you've been so honest, maybe someone who didn't like their first kiss either will tell theirs... then again... who knows. ? *shrug*

Sorry about it not being that great though..

It wasn't bad, either, I think it's just the way that I approach kissing. I mean, it's all the same to me and I don't think I would ever consider a kiss 'romantic' 'special' or 'the best'. It's just not something that I'm particularly fond of, I guess?

Inspired by this topic and sumone's absolutely adorable description of her backyard BBQ moment, I thought it would be cute to have folks describe their first experiences.

Was your first kiss cute? Was it sloppy? Was it clumsily romantic? Did you see stars? Were you grossed out? Do you remember it fondly? Or do you not remember it at all?

What was your best kiss like? Set then scene. Don't afraid to get all mushy and sentimental; no cynicism allowed. :D
His name was Bobby.
I was about 5 or 6, I think.
The older kids made us do it, but I got in trouble for it.
His mom forbade him to play with me anymore.

My husband was the best kisser I ever knew... he had soft lips.

Last edited:
needs explaining

I didn't have any say in the matter, there was nothing romantic involved in it for me. It wasn't traumatic in a way that I'm constantly forced to think about it but it definitely shouldn't have happened.

maybe a little more detail

My first kiss was almost two years ago with the only girlfriend I've ever had. I was dropping her off at her place after a movie and dinner, and I didn't really know how to go about it. When we got to her porch, I finally asked, "I don't know if this is awkward, but I'd like to kiss you, if that's okay." She said yes, and at that point both of us didn't really know what to do, as she had never kissed anyone before either. So we kind of just came together and had a brief, yet gentle and caring kiss. I remember driving home afterwards I was so jazzed and was singing at the top of my lungs to the radio. By the way, we're not together anymore (kind of a morbid detail to include, I know, but that's the way it is).