Your First Kiss | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your First Kiss

I had dated a guy a couple of times but I wasn't interested and told him so but he didn't seem to be getting it. I ended up at a party he was at and he was following me around. It was a fun party and I was having a great time except for the fact that he was bugging me!
I managed to dodge him and joined a group in the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted my pest coming so I quickly looked up at the guy standing next to me and said, "Kiss me ... right now ... just kiss me." (I wanted to give the other guy a strong message!)
The guy who had been leaning against the wall swept me into his arms and gave me a kiss that left me completely weak kneed and just .... overwhelmed.
We stood there staring at each other after the kiss because we knew something big had just happened.
He drove me home that night and we were together for a few months after.
That was a very storybook moment.
I get all weak kneed just thinking about it.

Nice Sumone. :D I completely saw that playing in my head. Thanks for sharing.

I had dated a guy a couple of times but I wasn't interested and told him so but he didn't seem to be getting it. I ended up at a party he was at and he was following me around. It was a fun party and I was having a great time except for the fact that he was bugging me!
I managed to dodge him and joined a group in the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted my pest coming so I quickly looked up at the guy standing next to me and said, "Kiss me ... right now ... just kiss me." (I wanted to give the other guy a strong message!)
The guy who had been leaning against the wall swept me into his arms and gave me a kiss that left me completely weak kneed and just .... overwhelmed.
We stood there staring at each other after the kiss because we knew something big had just happened.
He drove me home that night and we were together for a few months after.
That was a very storybook moment.
I get all weak kneed just thinking about it.

I can imagine that happening, except in my mind the guy turns out to be gay and grabs onto his partner who's standing right next to him and mumbles something like sorry as your pest comes running at you. :D

*snicker*

a thousand ships

I was in my mid twenties, recently unemployed and drinking at a local mex american bar on the tail end of a 12 hour acid high (complete with a mid 80's Dead show) when I struck up a conversation between and 40ish Aunt and her 20 year old niece. They decided that I must judge which of them was the better kisser. The aunt kissed very noncommittally but the niece.... well she wanted to win.

I was in my mid twenties, recently unemployed and drinking at a local mex american bar on the tail end of a 12 hour acid high (complete with a mid 80's Dead show) when I struck up a conversation between and 40ish Aunt and her 20 year old niece. They decided that I must judge which of them was the better kisser. The aunt kissed very noncommittally but the niece.... well she wanted to win.

hahaha Did they rate you too?

the Aunt couldn't get rid of me fast enough and the niece wouldn't let me go

My first kiss was kind of funny. I was about ten or so, and the son of one of my dad's friends admitted he had a crush on me. We were hanging out with one of his friends and he asked me if I wanted to kiss him. I said sure, and he asked his friend if he wanted to watch. His friend made a grossed out look so we went in the closet and kissed. Or, at least we pressed our lips together.

The first kiss that I LIKED was my second boyfriend (the first would come at me with an open, slavering mouth *shudder*). We were saying our goodbyes and we were both incredibly nervous because we wanted to kiss but you know how it goes, so I was babbling. My dog Sparticus was whining so I asked him "Spark, do you have to go potty" but before I could finish the sentence he just kissed me (talk about weird timing!). I do remember thinking afterwards that it felt like a kiss right out of the movies - then we went back to my room to 'practice' :m163:

It was terrible and I wish it didn't happen. Ugh.

My first kiss was with this rather beautiful red head who I would date on and off throughout High School. It was kind of awkward for me, but she would later tell me she found it endearingly honest and heart-felt. The main reason we got along so well was because she was one of the few girls I ever met that didn't take my caution about what I'm feeling as distance. Unfortunately, we were never able to get over the fact that the same caution meant I wasn't always willing to be very physical and we'd break up a bunch over it.

Eventually, I went to college out-of-state right after both our families moved out of Texas. We're still really good friends. She's about to get married to a guy I have to be honestly proud to be out-shined by. It's rather nice to still be very close friends with my first love.

I've kissed two girls in my almost 29 years.

My first kiss was when I was 21. I was dating my first girlfriend in Japan. We were hanging out after getting something to drink and I wanted to kiss her but, since I hadn't ever kissed anyone before, was scared to death. I decided to kiss her on her nose. Somehow it seemed it would take away some of the seriousness but also let her know I was serious.
She kissed me back but on the mouth. It wasn't the best kiss but it was my first.

The best kiss was with my second (and last) girlfriend two years ago. I had flown out to meet her (we met online) and when I was standing in line to go through security we were holding hands across the little seatbelt/rope boundary thing. I was going to have to start walking away in about 30 seconds so she pulled me close, clasped her hands behind my neck and kissed me BIGTIME in front of everyone else waiting in line.

That was an awesome kiss. I felt like I was living in a movie. Finally, I was that lucky punk kissing a girl in the airport.

My first kiss happened when I was 17 (Yes, I know that wasn't that long ago; less than a year, in fact. Yes, I'm aware that's very late to have a first kiss. Yes, I'm lame. I know.) It was with a girl that I had a crush on for awhile, at the time.

It happened while she was driving me home. She parked the car and we just sat there for a bit. She asked if I had told my parents I was coming home. I hadn't, just in case something like this were to happen. She looked around all paranoid asking if my parents could see us. They couldn't since the kitchen window was not in view of the parking lot (l lived in an apartment). So, she leaned over and kissed me gently. I kissed her back rather confidently. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. Her hand reached over and gently caressed my neck and face. We stayed like that for awhile with me pulling back occasionally with an embarrassed look on my face. Her lips were soft and inviting, I licked them quickly. It wasn't awkward at all. I told her I had never kissed anyone before and she responded that I was really cute. It felt longer than it probably was.

Time slows down for these kinds of things.

I'm happy I got to share my first kiss with someone I really liked. It was nice. Unfortunately, I haven't kissed anyone else since. :m068: