Would You Want To Relive Parts Of Your Life? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Would You Want To Relive Parts Of Your Life?

The past is something gone away
And all it was was yesterday
It made me learn, it made me cry
It had me ask the question "why"
And all I know it came from then
The only question now is when
For "why" is not the question now
It does not matter; I know "how"

Last edited:
That's pretty, just me~~ I really enjoyed that

We need a boingo club here.

Yeah Danny Elfman, Rocks!!!

I would want to relive my childhood years, a time when I had very little worries and awareness of everything, all there was happy times.....

But really I would not like to go back that's what video tapes are for and then get boring after while...
Rather live a life of surprises that's where the real fun is.

It's called not caring lol. I find that when I just live my life and not think about too much I seem to be happier!! Of course my brain wins and reverts back to my old self. Its good while it lasts though..

It's called not caring lol. I find that when I just live my life and not think about too much I seem to be happier!! Of course my brain wins and reverts back to my old self. Its good while it lasts though..

GOSH I know exactly what you mean haha. Its the philosophical thinking and asking to many questions that seem to be the problem to why we return...

...Are you asking would you go back and change anything...This is one of the toughest questions I get asked...In this life I have a beautiful daughter...I know what I have here...Had a certain some one lived...I would have had a much different life The life I dreamed I would have from my first acting lesson to a week before I graduated High school...If I were to go back and relive it...I would most assuredly change it...weather I could stop his death, or convince myself to go to college...I would loose out on my current life...

It is a paradox...I never wish it to be answered...

Would You Want to Relive Parts of Your

Nope. Once was enough.

There are moments, perhaps periods of several hours, that I would like to relive.

There are words spoken I wish had not been said
Loved ones I wish were not gone
Bad decisions I wish could be undone
Times of happiness I wish I could once again embrace
All these things help to understand the moment we have as being important. Would I like to go back and start over? Hmmmmm......
reminds me of the old saying, "If I only knew then what I know now".
I can accept my life the way it is. Getting another chance at it may take away from the present life. It is interesting to think about, though.

What I find interesting about most of the answers to this thread is most people would not go back. I guess I like life too much. Going back and doing all the things I like to do over sounds like fun to me. I don't wanna change anything I just want to be aware of my life when I am living it. Something that I embrace today and wish I would have done more of back then...

I'd either want to go back to the '90s, for nostalgic reasons like Pokemon and better rap music, or to 2007. That's when I was at my peak. I'd just come out of a breakup in 2006, and was languishing at school. I just managed to scrape by. Then came Christmas and the New Year, and my mentality was basically like "Fuck you, ya bitch, I'm gonna be a success!" I was appointed a House Captain, I did exceedingly well in my classes, I worked out every morning, and I passed with flying colours, and also managed to win a schorship to study at university.

If only I could be the 2007 me every year. Oh, and don't be funny and point out parallels between my story and that Sk8er Boi song, because my cousin did that, and I don't talk to that bastard anymore. :)

I was assuming that we could not change things.

I would want to change things, but I don't see how I could. I couldn't change my personality. I could only give myself advice, but that might be worth it.

There are things I'd like to do again, but not relive.

If I have the power to change it - to be born with the knowledge of what will happen. Then yes (Hell Yes!). I could have saved myself so much heart ache, bruises and scars and know my worth from day one. I would gladly skip the teen years though, yeuch, those weren't fun.

If I have the power to change it - to be born with the knowledge of what will happen. Then yes (Hell Yes!). I could have saved myself so much heart ache, bruises and scars and know my worth from day one. I would gladly skip the teen years though, yeuch, those weren't fun.

I feel the same way. I don't know which parts of my life I would want to relive (maybe my early childhood), but I sure know which ones I wouldn't. Two words: High School.

I would like to go back and relive something I had not seen. For example see what really did happen in the crusades and what really became of the templars. I want to see exactly how the pyramids were built. I want to see how a race with absolutely NO TECHNOLOGY managed to construct Stone Henge out of rock that was hundreds of miles and how they managed to stack them when they weigh 20 tonnes.

The problem is that none of that happened in MY life..... and so I guess.... No. I have already seen what I have seen.... and the once will do.