Would you trade your in depth future thinking to live in blissful ignorance? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Would you trade your in depth future thinking to live in blissful ignorance?

Would you trade your N or a S?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • not on your life!

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
haha ok! well I know some great S's, the question is more would you like to become more present orientated than thinking long term as a primary mode of thinking!

If I'm to have cake I am going to eat it.

all this talk of cake has sent me to the kitchen,think we should start a favourite cake thread, mines a madera cake with jam, with marsey pan and white xmas icing,fan fecking tastic

Actually, I prefer if the maxim was about beef jerky. I hate cake.

Actually, I prefer if the maxim was about beef jerky. I hate cake.

you hate cake? why would you say such a thing?

havent really got beef jerky here or at least its not mainstream enough

man I miss rootbeer, red gatorade and beach volleyball in that order!

I think I would trade. I'm positive that this would make life a whole lot easier for me. In fact, they can have my F and I too. If I could choose, I'd never pick INFJ.

I think I would trade. I'm positive that this would make life a whole lot easier for me. In fact, they can have my F and I too. If I could choose, I'd never pick INFJ.

haha ah the F!!! yeah I wouldnt mind be a T,Ive a mate whos ENTJ, he gets so much done and is budha like, puts nearly all his time to some constructive use.

I get by easier on intuition, meaning I can coast to a point. Seeing as this gives me more time to do stuff I like, no I would never trade it!
Plus I quite like being able to 'get' people. Otherwise I know I'd be pretty confused a lot of the time.

You guys do realize that you can develop sensing?

Frankly, being a sensor tends to mean you are more of a realist and more in touch with the present moment.

I would actually be a horrible sensor since I'm so prone to addiction. My intuition is the only thing that saves me.

I completely agree with you, and I too would have the same problem with addiction...

If I lived in blissful ignorance, I would be happy as a clam and wouldn't worry about anything. Quite a stark change from now. However, in my current state of mind, I would never ever want to become blissfully unaware of the world and ideas. As much pain as it can cause me, I do not want to trade in my mind for anything in the world. It means far too much to me. I would also essentially becomes a completely different person, because my awareness and insights are a big part of what makes me, me.

No way, I love to fantasize! All though both would be great, I would have to choose my N definitely!

Well all the sensors around here are pretty much a big glass of awesome so why not? I'm like all N though, so I think a different perspective would be absolutely clarifying. Yeah I think I'd love to be a Sensor actually. Its so far outside of the realm of my experience that it would be fun.
But I'm pretty prone to addiction myself so it might be a problem....

Like Zack de la Rocha says: if ignorance is bliss, then wipe the smile off my face.
I'd trade the feelings though.

Like Zack de la Rocha says: if ignorance is bliss, then wipe the smile off my face.
I'd trade the feelings though.

Yeah, I'd love to be a T for a week, see how that works.