Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

I actually don't believe this topic has much to do with money. That's not how I interpret it anyway. I wouldn't kill the puppy to have money just to have it. I wouldn't. I think of what I could do with the money. That's where the ethical dilemma comes in. Are my aspirations and dreams more valuable than the life of a puppy? Yes, they are, for I am a mighty human.

People be talkin about consumerism and stuff, but I think the money could be easily replaced by something (someone?) that would be likely to have a tremendous positive affect on your life. There are other things than money that can do that.

Yes, I agree [MENTION=3615]aerosol[/MENTION] that money would mean that you wouldn't have to work at something you hated just to survive. You could follow your true passions.

well
if you really want to test your feelings on this matter
there is an actual video floating around of a woman killing a kitten
you can probably just google "woman kitten kill" and find this video (in fact I know you can!)

well
you can probably just google "woman kitten kill" and find this video (in fact I know you can!)

Pff you can do anything you set your mind to

well

You gonna pay me to watch it @Meganfox? o_O

My boyfriend told me he tried dog meat before and it was pretty tasty.

This isn't eating a dog, that was breed for meat. That's a quite different matter IMHO.
Actually I doubt that the edible parts of the pup would be enough for... well.. anything. And it would be utterly disgusting. n_n

This isn't eating a dog, that was breed for meat. That's a quite different matter IMHO.
Actually I doubt that the edible parts of the pup would be enough for... well.. anything. And it would be utterly disgusting. n_n

Actually, in Asia they usually just take random stray dogs off the street to be used for cooking.

Why?

Actually, in Asia they usually just take random stray dogs off the street to be used for cooking.

That is... interesting... I would be worried about the possible infections (There are ones, which aren't destroyed by high temperature, right? At least eating diseased livestock is forbidden.. right?), and what if the owner shows up... I couldn't live with the guilt that I have eaten their Max/Jake/Buddy. >_<"" (And if my dogies would be accidentally lost, and someone would eat them, then I would curse that person to hell......)
And there is a breed specifically for their meat...
Although I have 0 information about the state of pets in Asia.

Because it's more 'normal'? I mean... We eat meat.. The species doesn't matter that much, right?.. It is simply necessary for the survival. However, in my opinion, most people wouldn't need the money because otherwise they would die... so I can't accept that.
As for killing strays... In some cases I would be able to accept it... Since I do know about the overpopulation of pets, and they would be killed each way. Although I'm extremely disappointed in humanity, that this problem has grown beyond us, simply because many of us aren't able to act/think responsibly. (And for the fact how 'inhuman' the livestock 'production' is.)

I would still do this.

I would still do this.

You know what, I think I would too. $1,000,000 at about 7% interest (which is what I get now with a much smaller amount.) works out to $70,000 in interest per year. Without even compounding that's enough to live on and peruse any true passions that may not generate income, it's an automatic income for the rest of my life. I'd want to be able to eat the puppy though as I feel it would be better for me emotionally if it could serve some purpose. I eat lamb I don't see that much of a difference.

Also keep in mind puppies are euthanized every day.

I saw pictures of a Chinese woman killing and cooking a puppy right on the street.

I would kill a puppy for many reasons, but not for money.

If no one could take care of it, and a pound wouldn't take it, I might do it in. If it was severely hurt and probably not going to make it, yep.

I don't think I could bring myself to do it. I've never been hunting or anything before, because I think it would bother me to kill an innocent creature.

I only kill insects and people-----on video games, of course.... :smile:

I like repeating myself... so:

Yes. The $1000000 would only be a bonus on top of it.