Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

I'll bitch-slam and high-five the person hard on the face for wasting (offering) his/her $1,000,000.

Millions are hard to come by, what is he/she thinking?!?..

If you'd eat a human but not kill a puppy for a million dollars then you are seriously screwed up.

Reactions: bamf and Sloe Djinn
Puppies are put to sleep all the time. It would be a semi-traumatising experience, but it wouldn't take any near that much to convince me. Of course, that's assuming it's a stray or something that was going to be put to sleep anyway. If it's someone's pet, then I'll refuse and fight against whoever put the premise up in the first place.

No thank you. Keep your money.

Um, if it's a very ugly nasty old dog, I still wouldn't kill it, for nothing, unless it's in a lot of chronic pain with terminal condition and can't be helped otherwise.

It usually surprises me that people would add that it's a very cute puppy... like, so what, if it wasn't that cute that could change your mind about killing it?? So strange.

Last edited:
Um, if it's a very ugly nasty old dog, I still wouldn't kill it, for nothing, unless it's in a lot of chronic pain with terminal condition and can't be helped otherwise.

It usually surprises me that people would add that it's a very cute puppy... like, so what, if it wasn't that cute that could change your mind about killing it?? So strange.

Word.

Let me get this straight.

Someone is going to pay me a million to kill a puppy?

Obviously this is a scam or a trap.

definitely.
why even waste time consider where the funding goes or how to kill it without pain? better take time to find out about the reasons behind it. is it just a question to train your mind into becoming a better person? or it is a real thing were the Jesus puppy or the Antichrist is among us? then it gets complicated XD

I think a puppy being offered all the "dog money" would have the same dilemma

I definitely would. Their consciousness isn't really very evolved at all. It's not like human beings, where a death is the collapse of an entire world. To me, non-human animals are very primitive beings. Their sense of emotion and logic is very very simplistic. The only reason humans and non-human animals bond is because some of those non-human animals have a pack mentality.

The difference between a dog and a cow is relatively small. Take comparing the cognitive difference between a human and a dog as a reference point. I think humans just get overly sentimental with their pets and make the relationship out to be more than it is. For example, if you own a cat (this is INFJ forums, so 90% of you do), consider that if you were the size of a mouse, your cat would probably fuck you up.

Cute-Puppy.jpgmillion-dollars.jpg

I couldn't do it. I'd probably wish I would have when I'm putting gas in my car or choking down some Ramon noodles but look at that little guy! A stack of paper to kill him? Nah, that crap would haunt me till the day I died.

Okay. I upset you. I'm sorry. but I would prefer if you stop insinuating your nonsense, but thats up to you. you've lost your worth to me. so BYE.

Who was that directed to? Sorry, I'm a bit slow.

A wise man once said,
"When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger." Epictetus

And another said,
"I conceive that the great part of the miseries of mankind are brought upon them by false estimates they have made of the value of things." Benjamin Franklin

Just some food for thought.

Feelers be feeling.
Yes we do. :rockon: Although, there are days when I'd gladly trade my "F" in for a "T" were it possible lol.

Its because people on the forum equate beauty with goodness and ugliness with evil. Thats my theory.

I don't understand why threads like this are so interesting. HAHA LOOKEEEEE the forum actually does have a misfit! :D

Its because people on the forum equate beauty with goodness and ugliness with evil. Thats my theory.

perhaps that's why i find you so beautiful. just kidding, i'd still find you beautiful even if you weren't any good, because i am an extremely shallow individual.

perhaps that's why i find you so beautiful. just kidding, i'd still find you beautiful even if you weren't any good, because i am an extremely shallow individual.
i thought you were just fucking with him, then i remembered you're gay

Shallow is my type. ;)

Okay. I upset you. I'm sorry. but I would prefer if you stop insinuating your nonsense, but thats up to you. you've lost your worth to me. so BYE.

Who was that directed to? Sorry, I'm a bit slow.

XD Maybe it was directed at the puppy?

Could I be paid in human flesh instead?