Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

i thought you were just fucking with him, then i remembered you're gay

i beg your pardon? firstly i'm not gay, i'm homosexually oriented. how presumptuous, how impertinent!. and secondly what i have with Hoggle is far more special than any of that. what we have together is bromance. you've got a lot to learn pally.

Shallow is my type. ;)

actually i hope this bromance stuff will be enough to keep me satisfied, my trousers are suddenly getting restless.

No, but it would be okay with me if a puppy killed this question for a dogbone treat.

you was. First day. No pay. And the public probably.could. Become very aware of the freebies.....i don't give a fuck if you "got the condom in the bag" *quote* so don't hate on price tags that you can't afford.

dave-chappelle-lil-jon.jpg

...............hHWAT???

Reactions: acd
You was. First day. No pay. and the public probably.could. become very aware of the freebies.....I don't give a fuck if you "got the condom in the bag" *quote* so don't hate on price tags that you can't afford.

You are making no sense.

If the puppy is in horrible, irreversible pain, or will be in horrible, irreversible pain due to something I can't stop in time to prevent, then yes. I would save the puppy that pain.

If we're talking about a healthy, happy puppy, then no. Who am I to take something's life, when that thing might grow to be a life-saver itself? I think there's a reason we all exist. Who can say what that puppy's reason is?

No. Period. It would be an Edgar Allen Poe beating-heart-under-the-floorboard situation for me.

No. Period. It would be an Edgar Allen Poe beating-heart-under-the-floorboard situation for me.

There will be no heart to worry about if u are sure to crush it into a fine powder and bathe in its blood

Yeah, or you could just eat it.

-edit- O snap this is the puppy thread not the people thread. Well, even then...

Last edited:
I'm a former paperboy so I do think the world should be rid of dogs. They make no sense, and slobber, and bite. Every year a million little kids world wide face facial surgery thanks to dogs. I could kill all the dogs in the world for free. But I can't do anything for money. It would be against my principles.

Well, it depends. If the money was needed to save the life of one of my children, or someone else's child, etc...it'd be a tough call. Just to have the money to spend? No way. Not worth losing that bit of my soul.

I could kill a puppy, but I would have to eat if after I did so. I have a strange value where I don't believe in killing living things unless you intend to eat them. It's also why I don't go around killing spiders and other bugs.

Reactions: acd
Id make a career of it and I wouldn't try to justify it to myself by saying I'd eat it or use it in some way. I'd just leave it.

I'm just upset that it is so biased toward puppies. I mean couldn't it be a "would you kill a helpless furry baby animal for a million dollar thread"???? Don't get me wrong, I don't like puppies anyway. I just hate the limitations on what you are asked to kill.

I would not kill any animal for any amount of money.
I don't even kill bugs in the house.
I make my boyfriend put them outside.

Reactions: Saru Inc
Nope, it goes against the very essence of who I am to kill something innocent.

Last edited:
So one time at a resturant I was working in a mouse ran in the back door, I took a towel in my hand and picked up the mouse (after chasing him for 20 minutes in the kitchen). With the mouse clutched in my hand, wrapped in the towel, the staff asked me to let him go, I looked at them straight faced and punched the back door as hard as I could, effectivly killing the mouse. This one waitress was in total shock, I killed a mouse to keep him out of the kitchen, but killing a puppy..........nope, couldn't do it.

So one time at a resturant I was working in a mouse ran in the back door, I took a towel in my hand and picked up the mouse (after chasing him for 20 minutes in the kitchen). With the mouse clutched in my hand, wrapped in the towel, the staff asked me to let him go, I looked at them straight faced and punched the back door as hard as I could, effectivly killing the mouse. This one waitress was in total shock, I killed a mouse to keep him out of the kitchen, but killing a puppy..........nope, couldn't do it.

Now youre talking. Killing mice is a gateway drug anyways, everyone knows that.

I would not kill any animal for any amount of money.
I don't even kill bugs in the house.
I make my boyfriend put them outside.

I bet you have killed bugs by driving your gas guzzling car into them and splattering them on the windshield. Heartless.

Reactions: Rasmus