World of Warcraft | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

World of Warcraft

ROFL! Welcome to the fray, Satya...:D

But after lvl 10, you'll probably want to join a guild and go on some dungeon instances. Things get boring pretty quickly when you can't level because you can't fight things on your own.:hippie:

I had 4 lvl 70s and a lvl 80 when I quit not long ago. I won't go back, it's too addictive.

ROFL! Welcome to the fray, Satya...:D

But after lvl 10, you'll probably want to join a guild and go on some dungeon instances. Things get boring pretty quickly when you can't level because you can't fight things on your own.:hippie:

Actually I'm level 13 and I haven't had too many problems. I've died a kajillion times, but I've been able to make progress.

Ah, cool! Man, you leveled *fast.* It took me a week to level to 10. I'm at 26 now, and I'm finding it difficult to solo.

Ah, cool! Man, you leveled *fast.* It took me a week to level to 10. I'm at 26 now, and I'm finding it difficult to solo.

When you are stuck in bed all day, you have a lot of time to play WoW. :mD:

Of course, I would be much happier if the damn thing would stop downloading patches and let me play the damn game.

i lvl'd all of mine solo... well, until an epic warlock ran a couple of my toons thru Zul"Farak a few times during lvl's 38-45...

but my warrior (main)... that was all me... :)

i'm trying to get my 3rd toon to lvl 60 and then concentrate on professions afterwards...

lvl 61 Warrior (tauren)
lvl 60 warlock (undead)
lvl 55 rogue (undead)

my warrior is spec'd arms/defense
warlock is destro/afflic
and rogue is definitely spec'd combat with a little subtle and assassin mixed in...

... heh, i'm an aggressive player though...

Say, what is the best profession to know?

I only get two so I don't want to mess up and pick the wrong ones.

skinning and mining are the 2 top gathering professions...

herbalism is another gathering, but i know quiet a few people don't want to pick flowers...

but if i were doing it all over again (im not starting at beginning lvl after lvl 320 on my mining)... i would definitely do herbalism...

not that many pick herbs... and once you get that profession up, there's rare and hard to find herbs that people will pay a lot of gold for...

it just sucks beginning herbs though... but that's what my Blood Elf Priest is, herbalism and alchemy...

my undead warrior (lvl 5) is going to be miner/engineer...

there are:
Blacksmith
Miner
Skinner
Leatherworker
Tailor
Herbalism
Alchemy
Engineer

and:
Inscription is the new one, but i don't know what lvl you have to be or anything... it came out with the new expansion...

but my warrior - Mining/Blacksmith
Warlock - Skinner/Tailor
Rogue - Skinner/Leatherworker

Last edited:
I loved Herbology when I was a kid. What's wrong with picking flowers? :mD:

Thanks.

Make sure you pick up First Aid and keep it maxed out.

I'd do professions by the end game bonuses they give you. Skinning for example gives you extra crit chance, and leatherworking gives you really good bracer enchants.

What class are you again?

I am a Dark Elf Priest guy...thing...er...yeah.

I am a Dark Elf Priest guy...thing...er...yeah.

For leveling you're going to be shadow then, but when you hit max level (if you hit max level), do you plan on mostly doing PvE or PvP? Do you want to be mostly a healer, or mostly a damage dealer?

If you answer these questions I can give you all sorts of information...4 years in that game taught me pretty much everything about it.

For leveling you're going to be shadow then, but when you hit max level (if you hit max level), do you plan on mostly doing PvE or PvP? Do you want to be mostly a healer, or mostly a damage dealer?

If you answer these questions I can give you all sorts of information...4 years in that game taught me pretty much everything about it.

I don't know. Let me go up a few ranks and learn more about the game and get back to you on that.

I don't know. Let me go up a few ranks and learn more about the game and get back to you on that.

Np, but you may want to have a rough idea soon so I can tell you the best professions to have. I know you won't want skinning if you're a pve healer, but if you take up mining or not would depend on if you're a PvPer or strictly PvEer.

For leveling, I'd do a build like this:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbzhZZG0frRfkfiqfzAo

This is a build strictly for leveling, it's not that good otherwise.

Start by filling out the shadow tree...it's the best one for leveling. Spirit tap and imp ST are what you should get first.

one thing that threw me off for the longest time was the acronyms and not knowing what different stuff is... i had my own crash course, but when i started i wish somebody had told me what stuff is...

knowing pretty much nothing for priest, i still don't know what "imp ST" is...

for me, i'm definitely PvP...

i kinda like being this priest... i have been lvling him as of late...

i also got faster RAM, which have fixed a lot of the lag issues...

and i also got the newer expansion... its friggin' awesome!

i made a Blood Elf Death Knight... and she is a hottie... :)

i only have that last battle for i can go anywhere else on the map though... i here it is pretty epic too...