World of Warcraft | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

World of Warcraft

I play on ghostlands server. My main is an 80 shaman and I have a hunter and a priest as well. The priest is just for pvp.

Server: Scarlet Crusade
Toons: Only a 60 Human Destro spec Warlock and something like 11 Night Elf Druid

Used to have a lvl 69 Undead Warlock on Maelstrom but I stopped playing(Yeah, at level 69 while the cap was 70 right after BC came out) and sold it.

If anybody would like to play with me on Scarlet Crusade, go ahead and add me. Mind you, I play Alliance on that server.
The Warlock: Drgnfly
The Druid: Grsshppr
Leveling from 1-40 isn't too bad. I can run your characters through a few instances to level them in no time at all. :3

Last edited:
I stopped playing a while ago, after Blizz lost focus of it all

Server : Bloodscalp
Chars : 80 Mage, 74 Paladin and some other lowbies

25 Man Hogger raids, Barrens chat, Good times. haha

Aye, I've stopped as well. I don't have the patience for quest grinding.

US server
Balnazaar realm

Horde!

72 Tauren Warrior
64 Undead warlock
62 undead rogue
67 blood elf Death Knight (female)

22 blood elf priest
14 undead warrior (female)
6 undead rogue (female)
and a lvl 5 blood elf mage (female)

oh, and a lvl 56 Gnome Death knight on another server simply for the reason of knowing the alliance capital cities inside and out... and finding vulnerabilities (which i am good at)

sometimes, to know the enemy, you have to be the enemy...

oh, and a lvl 56 Gnome Death knight on another server simply for the reason of knowing the alliance capital cities inside and out... and finding vulnerabilities (which i am good at)

sometimes, to know the enemy, you have to be the enemy...

haha, I thought I was the only one who did that. I used to go on raids with my friends, all contacting each other through skype and i'd be the alliance guy in the alliance territory watching and listening for signs that we'd been discovered, and reinforcements.

I got bored with WoW after a few weeks. I had a mid-level Dranei Shaman.

I play Everquest 2. I have a 79 Mystic, 78 Ranger, 74 Brigand, 71 Troubadour, and some other characters. I don't know why I haven't gotten any to 80 yet.

I'm on two servers. I won't be able to play after my pre-paid wears off, until we start bringing in more $$ into this household.

On Proudmoore I have a 62 Dranei Mage and a great guild. I'd love to move all my toons to this server.

On Tanaris I have a 55 Night Elf Druid (my first toon), a 28? Blood Elf Warlock, and I think a 28 Dranei Priest. I love my BE, but I don't know anyone on Horde.

If you don't already play this game, DON'T! It's a terrible addiction. I get tired of it every once in a while, but then I hear a song I usually listen to when I'm playing and I'll miss it and want it back. My husband is terrible about it. Terrible.

Yep, WoW is my little fun time when I need it. I usually play a few hours a night, but not much more than two. I think it's because I don't do many raids or dungeons. I'm just having fun with my lvl 42 Hunter (soon 43!) in Garrosh. I have characters all over the place, though...including a lvl 12 Dranei, a lvl 38 Druid, a lvl 10 Shaman (Horde), a lvl 8 Warrior, a lvl 15 Mage (Human), and I think one more.

When I get bored or stuck I create someone new. :p

Ally rogue! :D And I just made lvl 18. HOO-rah! ;)

But right now I feel like a noob. I don't know how I did it, but in the middle of a fight I accidentally grabbed my fishing pole. And when I tried to re-equip, I guess I locked my action bar - I can't use my throwing weapon! Arrgh. I'll go read the manual later and figure out what I did. :p

N00b. Supreme.

At the risk of sounding like a HUGE nerd, you should be able to lvl pretty quickly. I'm a mage, which means I don't get good armor, and I was able to get to 60 in like 4 weeks. I tend to lvl fast, though. Stick to yellow and above quests. Once something turns green, don't worry about it. You can come back to it later for rep. Move through all the different areas that are right at your level or a little higher. I usually do a handful of quests and then go turn them in. That'll also help keep your quests from turning green before you can get to them.

OK - I'm done sounding like a total lame-o...my husband would be so proud of me.

Hee! I do - I'm just not that consistent with it, and I don't do dungeon raids. Hunters are much easier, though. I like them better than the others I've tried.

My hubby loves the hunter, too. I'm a spell kinda' gal. When I played Diablo I was always the sorceress and druid. It's prolly cause I fear getting my ass kicked.

:D The hunter's fun because you don't get your butt kicked - your animal gets its butt kicked first! Unfortunately it *does* suck when you get attacked by multiples...then you're a definite target. I have to remember to use all of my powers. I keep forgetting what I have. :m080:

I am strictly forbidden to play WOW with serious consequences... Lol. No seriously, my hon would rather I didn't play ever, because he knows I would probably get hooked, and I already have a computer obsession. So... I've never played.

I have been told I would love it though.

:D The hunter's fun because you don't get your butt kicked - your animal gets its butt kicked first! Unfortunately it *does* suck when you get attacked by multiples...then you're a definite target. I have to remember to use all of my powers. I keep forgetting what I have. :m080:

That's why I play Warlock. I love having a meatshield.
Same philosophy as not jumping into the beach without other people in there first. Don't want to draw the croc/sharks aggro.

At the risk of sounding like a HUGE nerd, you should be able to lvl pretty quickly. I'm a mage, which means I don't get good armor, and I was able to get to 60 in like 4 weeks. I tend to lvl fast, though. Stick to yellow and above quests. Once something turns green, don't worry about it. You can come back to it later for rep. Move through all the different areas that are right at your level or a little higher. I usually do a handful of quests and then go turn them in. That'll also help keep your quests from turning green before you can get to them.

thats pretty much what i do... i will turn in 8-10 quests at one time, if i can...

Northerend is turning into a huge ass headache... but i am SOOO close to lvl 80 on my warrior, i can taste it...

*chomps at the bit*

More warcraft! :D

Just got me a Deathknight. Those puppies are daaaark.

But cool.

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new expansion pack? It looks awesome - the whole world will be in upheaval.

I can't stand this game.
The economy is hilariously bad, as is the PVP.
Played until the mid 30s on an Orc Warrior.

Switched to oldschool Ultima Online shards, and some other games like EVE, and haven't looked back since.

I really just play to relax. Mind you, I haven't played any other online MMOs except WoW. I'm in other RPGs - but I got into WoW when some of my students invited me.

I still like it, though.