Who were you in a past life | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Who were you in a past life

You Scored as Pioneer.
You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

80% Pioneer
75% Slave
60% Witch
50% Not human
50% Outlaw.
45% Royalty
45% New Soul.
45% Convict.
40% Peasant.
30% Pirate
30% Fortune Teller
20% Executioner.

You were not human- but rather some sort of animal in your past life and though you may have encountered a human at one point or another you were not particularly fond of them. You lived by instinct and had a great sense of survival. You died of natural causes.

Not human
95% Pioneer.
90% Witch
85% Peasant.
70% New Soul.
60% Royalty
55% Pirate
55% Convict.
40% Fortune Teller
25% Executioner.
20% Slave
15% Outlaw.
0%

You Scored as Witch
You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch
90%

Slave
80%

Fortune Teller
75%

Convict.
75%

Peasant.
65%

Pioneer.
60%

Pirate
60%

Not human
55%

Royalty
50%

New Soul.
45%

Executioner.
35%

Outlaw.
10%

You Scored as Fortune Teller

You were a fortune teller in a past life and you spent your days traveling from town to town in a gypsy caravan. You reached a great deal of people ranging from peasants to friends of royalty with your visions. You were seldom wrong- and if you were it was only because you were having a bad day. You predicted your own death and even escaped it a couple of times before you finally decided to give in to the natural order and keeled over when you felt it was time.

Fortune Teller...85%
Witch..............80%
Royalty............55%
Slave...............50%
Not human.......50%
Peasant............50%
Executioner......35%
Pirate..............35%
New Soul.........30%
Outlaw............25%
Convict............25%
Pioneer............10%

woohoo :) I was a witch :p

You Scored as Witch
You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

This is very interesting because I've had 3 different psychics tell me I was a good witch in a past life :) it sounds strange but I knew what they were talking about.

You Scored as Witch

Witch
100%
Fortune Teller
85%
Slave
80%
Royalty
70%
New Soul.
70%
Peasant.
70%
Pioneer.
70%
Executioner.
65%
Not human
60%
Outlaw.
50%
Pirate
45%
Convict.
20%

You Scored as Witch

You Scored as Pioneer.
You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

Pioneer.
70%
Royalty
60%
Slave
55%
Pirate
55%
New Soul.
50%
Peasant.
50%
Witch
40%
Fortune Teller
30%
Outlaw.
25%
Executioner.
15%
Not human
10%
Convict.
10%

A lowly piss bucket boy, who fucked the marquis wife when he was busy oppressing my fellow peasants. :D

A lowly piss bucket boy, who fucked the marquis wife when he was busy oppressing my fellow peasants. :D

Wow. Did anyone else get this result? LOL

You Scored as Peasant.

You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

i got 90% peasant 90% witch O.O

Witch
95%
Slave
90%
Pioneer.
85%
Peasant.
80%
Convict.
70%
Pirate
60%
Outlaw.
55%
New Soul.
50%
Royalty
50%
Fortune Teller
40%
Executioner.
35%
Not human
20%

You Scored as Slave
You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave
90%
Peasant.
90%
Witch
75%
Not human
65%
Pirate
65%
Pioneer.
60%
New Soul.
60%
Royalty
60%
Convict.
60%
Fortune Teller
55%
Outlaw.
30%
Executioner.

Reactions: Azazel
You Scored as Pioneer.

-->To be honest the second option down, Convict, might be a better match.. Or a Witch! Unless I was the kind of pioneer who was friends with bears and didn't have a large family.

Pioneer.
90%
Convict.
90%
Witch
85%
Slave
85%
Peasant.
75%
Not human
70%
Fortune Teller
65%
Royalty
65%
Outlaw.
65%
New Soul.
40%
Pirate
40%
Executioner.
10%

Slave, then peasant then...I don't know. I can't remember.

I forgot to post when I did it.

Reactions: Azazel
You Scored as Witch

Pioneer 70%
Witch 70%
Outlaw 60%
Peasant 60%
Slave 55%
New Soul 50%
Convict 50%
Pirate 40%
Executioner 35%
Royalty 30%
Not human 25%
Fortune Teller 20%

You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave
90%
Pioneer.
75%
Not human
65%

I was Django in a past life.

lol at Not Human.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Royalty > Not Human > Slave. [/FONT]

You Scored as SlaveYou were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave
80%
Peasant.
75%
Royalty
65%
Witch
65%
Outlaw.
65%
Pioneer.
60%