Who were you in a past life

TinyBubbles

anarchist
Oct 27, 2009
MBTI
^.^
Enneagram
just found this quiz:
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/pandoraslock/who-were-you-in-a-past-life-really-good-quiz/

haven't taken it yet, but apparently it tells you who you were in a past life.

edit: ok my result

You Scored as Slave You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Last edited:
You Scored as Pioneer.You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

75% Pioneer.
75% Slave
70% Royalty
70% Peasant.
70% New Soul
60% Not human
55% Witch
50% Fortune Teller
45% Pirate
35% Convict.
25% Outlaw.
20% Executioner.

ou Scored as Witch
You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch
85%
Pirate
85%
Slave
75%
Convict.
65%
Pioneer.
60%
Peasant.
55%
Royalty
50%
New Soul.
50%
Not human
45%
Fortune Teller
45%
Executioner.
30%
Outlaw.
10%

You Scored as Pioneer.
You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

Pioneer.
95%
Fortune Teller
90%
Slave
90%
Witch
75%
New Soul.
75%
Peasant.
60%
Not human
55%
Royalty
55%
Outlaw.
55%
Convict.
50%
Pirate
45%
Executioner.
15%

I personally think I was a pioneer fortune telling slave witch. Hee. I'd be an evil ass slave. The kind that puts ground up glass in your food, puts voodoo curse on you and runs away a lot. I'm almost certain I would've been killed for my smart ass mouth alone. If you want to see my evil side, take away my freedom or try to control me. i don't play that.

HAHA!!!:m146:

I think I was a witch pirate, slave to the evil dread pirate Roberts, but put up with it because as a convict on the main land. I was pioneering to the new world as not to be a peasant in the old one. Once I arrived, I was proclaimed royalty, but my new soul prevented me from staying human for long...

Reactions: waterbaby
You Scored as New Soul.
You are a new soul and therefore this is your first incarnation on earth. This does not make you anything more or less than those of us around you- but rather more of a curious and playful type. Your outlook on life is one of wonder and discovery. Enjoy it while you can.

New Soul
75%
Pioneer
65%
Peasent
65%
Slave
60%
Witch
60%
Royalty
60%
Pirate
55%
Convict
50%

Everything else is below 50%

Simplicity, simplicity...

You Scored as Peasant.You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

It's funny how it was kind of accurate. When I self hypnotized myself to do a past life regression analysis, I had a feeling I was a simple peasant in previous life.

Last edited:
another peasant...

Well, I've always seemed to have to learn things from the ground up, so that makes sense. I feel like an old soul, but I don't really know because I've learned and progressed so much in this life, still I think I've been around awhile. One thing about people, you can't just look at them and tell what kind of abilities they have, or their real level of intellect. You can't understand their emotional depth just by looking at them. We all are like icebergs in that 75% percent of what we are is beneath the surface.

You Scored as Witch

You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch
100%
Royalty
80%
Pioneer.
75%
Slave
55%
Pirate
50%
Convict.
50%
New Soul.
40%
Peasant.
40%
Not human
40%
Fortune Teller
25%
Outlaw.
10%
Executioner.
5%

You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

90% Slave
85% Witch
75% Pioneer.
65% Pirate
60% Royalty
55% Convict.
55% Peasant.
50% Fortune Teller
45% Not human
40% Executioner.
35% Outlaw.
25% New Soul.

Last edited:
You Scored as Fortune Teller

You were a fortune teller in a past life and you spent your days traveling from town to town in a gypsy caravan. You reached a great deal of people ranging from peasants to friends of royalty with your visions. You were seldom wrong- and if you were it was only because you were having a bad day. You predicted your own death and even escaped it a couple of times before you finally decided to give in to the natural order and keeled over when you felt it was time.

90% Fortune Teller
80% Pioneer
80% Witch
70% New Soul
50% Royalty
50% Slave
40% Convict
40% Not human
40% Peasant
30% Outlaw
25% Pirate
0% Executioner

cheers,
Ian

You Scored as Peasant.You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

Peasant.
85% Pirate
80% Slave
75% Executioner.
70% Witch
60% Royalty
60% Pioneer.
60% Convict.
55% Outlaw.
50% New Soul.
40% Not human
30% Fortune Teller
30%

I WAS THISCLOSE TO GETTING PIRATE!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHH! =(

You Scored as Pioneer.You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

100% Pioneer
90% Outlaw
75% Slave
75% Royalty
60% Witch
55% Executioner
50% Not Human
40% Peasant
40% Convict
40% Pirate
35% New Soul
30% Fortune Teller

Peasant. 85%
Pioneer.
70%
Witch 60%
Royalty 55%
New Soul.
55%
Not human
55%
Slave
50%
Fortune Teller
45%
Convict.
45%
Pirate 35%
Outlaw. 30%
Executioner.
5%

Last edited:
You Scored as Peasant.

You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

Peasant. 80%
Pirate
70%
Slave
65%
Royalty
60%
Pioneer.
50%
Convict.
50%
Not human
50%
Witch
45%
Fortune Teller
45%
Outlaw. 45%
New Soul.
40%
Executioner.
30%

Reactions: hush
You Scored as Slave
You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave 100%
Pirate 90%
Peasant.
80%
Pioneer.
75%
Not human
70%
Fortune Teller 65%
Witch 65%
Convict.
55%
Outlaw.
55%
New Soul.
40%
Executioner. 35%
Royalty
30%

You Scored as SlaveYou were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave 70%
Peasant. 60%
Fortune Teller 60%
Witch 60%
Pirate 55%
Royalty 45%
Convict. 45%
Outlaw. 40%
Pioneer. 40%
New Soul. 25%
Not human 25%
Executioner. 15%

Last edited:
You Scored as Royalty

You were a person of royalty in a past life and spent your days in leisure surrounded by luxuriant things. Though you may have had a diplomatic and conscientous intent while carrying out your duties you were forever unaware of the plight of the ordinary man. This did not make you a bad person but more so rather a sheltered and somewhat ignorant one. You died of old age in a gilden-framed bed draped in silk.

lol

You Scored as Witch You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch85%Slave70%Peasant.70%Convict.65%Pioneer.55%Royalty50%Executioner.50%Pirate50%Not human50%Fortune Teller45%New Soul.30%Outlaw.15%

(wow)!

Peasant.
65% Royalty
60% New Soul.
55% Slave
55% Convict.
50% Pirate
50% Fortune Teller
50% Pioneer.
45% Witch
40% Not human
30% Executioner.
25% Outlaw.