Who were you in a past life | INFJ Forum

Who were you in a past life

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by TinyBubbles, Apr 10, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by TinyBubbles
  1. TinyBubbles

TinyBubbles anarchist

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ^.^
    Enneagram:
    just found this quiz:
    http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/pandoraslock/who-were-you-in-a-past-life-really-good-quiz/

haven't taken it yet, but apparently it tells you who you were in a past life.

edit: ok my result

You Scored as Slave You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 TinyBubbles, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  2. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf Airborne all the way!

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    no idea
    You Scored as Pioneer.You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

75% Pioneer.
    75% Slave
    70% Royalty
    70% Peasant.
    70% New Soul
    60% Not human
    55% Witch
    50% Fortune Teller
    45% Pirate
    35% Convict.
    25% Outlaw.
    20% Executioner.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Entyqua

Entyqua Forgotten
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INF
    Enneagram:
    messed up
    ou Scored as Witch
    You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch
    85%
    Pirate
    85%
    Slave
    75%
    Convict.
    65%
    Pioneer.
    60%
    Peasant.
    55%
    Royalty
    50%
    New Soul.
    50%
    Not human
    45%
    Fortune Teller
    45%
    Executioner.
    30%
    Outlaw.
    10%

4. Bored Now

On Holiday

Threads:
    MBTI:
    *blows kiss*
    You Scored as Pioneer.
    You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

Pioneer.
    95%
    Fortune Teller
    90%
    Slave
    90%
    Witch
    75%
    New Soul.
    75%
    Peasant.
    60%
    Not human
    55%
    Royalty
    55%
    Outlaw.
    55%
    Convict.
    50%
    Pirate
    45%
    Executioner.
    15%

I personally think I was a pioneer fortune telling slave witch. Hee. I'd be an evil ass slave. The kind that puts ground up glass in your food, puts voodoo curse on you and runs away a lot. I'm almost certain I would've been killed for my smart ass mouth alone. If you want to see my evil side, take away my freedom or try to control me. i don't play that.

5. Entyqua

Entyqua Forgotten
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INF
    Enneagram:
    messed up
    HAHA!!!:m146:

I think I was a witch pirate, slave to the evil dread pirate Roberts, but put up with it because as a convict on the main land. I was pioneering to the new world as not to be a peasant in the old one. Once I arrived, I was proclaimed royalty, but my new soul prevented me from staying human for long...

waterbaby likes this.
  6. Jack

Jack Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    You Scored as New Soul.
    You are a new soul and therefore this is your first incarnation on earth. This does not make you anything more or less than those of us around you- but rather more of a curious and playful type. Your outlook on life is one of wonder and discovery. Enjoy it while you can.

New Soul
    75%
    Pioneer
    65%
    Peasent
    65%
    Slave
    60%
    Witch
    60%
    Royalty
    60%
    Pirate
    55%
    Convict
    50%

Everything else is below 50%

7. emerald_storm

emerald_storm Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6w5 (so/sp/sx)
    Simplicity, simplicity...

It's funny how it was kind of accurate. When I self hypnotized myself to do a past life regression analysis, I had a feeling I was a simple peasant in previous life.

#7 emerald_storm, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  8. deadred

deadred Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    another peasant...

Well, I've always seemed to have to learn things from the ground up, so that makes sense. I feel like an old soul, but I don't really know because I've learned and progressed so much in this life, still I think I've been around awhile. One thing about people, you can't just look at them and tell what kind of abilities they have, or their real level of intellect. You can't understand their emotional depth just by looking at them. We all are like icebergs in that 75% percent of what we are is beneath the surface.

9. moira

moira Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    intj
    You Scored as Witch

You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch
    100%
    Royalty
    80%
    Pioneer.
    75%
    Slave
    55%
    Pirate
    50%
    Convict.
    50%
    New Soul.
    40%
    Peasant.
    40%
    Not human
    40%
    Fortune Teller
    25%
    Outlaw.
    10%
    Executioner.
    5%

10. Soulful

Soulful life is good

Threads:
    MBTI:
    You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

90% Slave
    85% Witch
    75% Pioneer.
    65% Pirate
    60% Royalty
    55% Convict.
    55% Peasant.
    50% Fortune Teller
    45% Not human
    40% Executioner.
    35% Outlaw.
    25% New Soul.

#10 Soulful, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  11. aeon

aeon Ooh, a bunny!
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    You Scored as Fortune Teller

You were a fortune teller in a past life and you spent your days traveling from town to town in a gypsy caravan. You reached a great deal of people ranging from peasants to friends of royalty with your visions. You were seldom wrong- and if you were it was only because you were having a bad day. You predicted your own death and even escaped it a couple of times before you finally decided to give in to the natural order and keeled over when you felt it was time.

90% Fortune Teller
    80% Pioneer
    80% Witch
    70% New Soul
    50% Royalty
    50% Slave
    40% Convict
    40% Not human
    40% Peasant
    30% Outlaw
    25% Pirate
    0% Executioner

cheers,
    Ian

12. LadyBlahBlah

LadyBlahBlah Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    You Scored as Peasant.You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

Peasant.
    85% Pirate
    80% Slave
    75% Executioner.
    70% Witch
    60% Royalty
    60% Pioneer.
    60% Convict.
    55% Outlaw.
    50% New Soul.
    40% Not human
    30% Fortune Teller
    30%

I WAS THISCLOSE TO GETTING PIRATE!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHH! =(

13. Skathac

Skathac <font color=#27A601>Community Member</font>

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as Pioneer.You were a pioneer in a past life. At one point or another you traveled to the west in search of new opportunities and you made it. You had a log cabin, a large family, and plenty of land to work with. You, like your peers, learned to do everything yourself. You died protecting your children from a large grizzly bear. The bear died with you, and your children lived to carry out full and enriching lives.

100% Pioneer
    90% Outlaw
    75% Slave
    75% Royalty
    60% Witch
    55% Executioner
    50% Not Human
    40% Peasant
    40% Convict
    40% Pirate
    35% New Soul
    30% Fortune Teller

14. Ergo Christobal

Ergo Christobal Talking Lightbulb
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as Peasant.You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

Peasant. 85%
    Pioneer.
    70%
    Witch 60%
    Royalty 55%
    New Soul.
    55%
    Not human
    55%
    Slave
    50%
    Fortune Teller
    45%
    Convict.
    45%
    Pirate 35%
    Outlaw. 30%
    Executioner.
    5%

#14 Ergo Christobal, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  15. NeverAmI

NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    You Scored as Peasant.

You were a peasant in a past life and a very good person indeed. You lived a simple life and learned to deal with struggle as part of the natural order of things but overtime you became aware of the unjustice put upon your people. By cause of wanting a better life and respect for your brethren you chose to fight. You died in an uprising against the powers that be with humility and pride.

Peasant. 80%
    Pirate
    70%
    Slave
    65%
    Royalty
    60%
    Pioneer.
    50%
    Convict.
    50%
    Not human
    50%
    Witch
    45%
    Fortune Teller
    45%
    Outlaw. 45%
    New Soul.
    40%
    Executioner.
    30%

hush likes this.
  16. waterbaby

waterbaby Temporarily Dismembered
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    spitefulINFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You Scored as Slave
    You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave 100%
    Pirate 90%
    Peasant.
    80%
    Pioneer.
    75%
    Not human
    70%
    Fortune Teller 65%
    Witch 65%
    Convict.
    55%
    Outlaw.
    55%
    New Soul.
    40%
    Executioner. 35%
    Royalty
    30%

17. DoveAlexa

DoveAlexa Chaz's Lovey Bunny
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    You Scored as SlaveYou were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave 70%
    Peasant. 60%
    Fortune Teller 60%
    Witch 60%
    Pirate 55%
    Royalty 45%
    Convict. 45%
    Outlaw. 40%
    Pioneer. 40%
    New Soul. 25%
    Not human 25%
    Executioner. 15%

#17 DoveAlexa, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  18. Odyne

Odyne ===========
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    You Scored as Royalty

You were a person of royalty in a past life and spent your days in leisure surrounded by luxuriant things. Though you may have had a diplomatic and conscientous intent while carrying out your duties you were forever unaware of the plight of the ordinary man. This did not make you a bad person but more so rather a sheltered and somewhat ignorant one. You died of old age in a gilden-framed bed draped in silk.

lol

19. Ria

Ria Snow White over the ocean

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ.
    Enneagram:
    4 x 6 (I think).
    You Scored as Witch You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch85%Slave70%Peasant.70%Convict.65%Pioneer.55%Royalty50%Executioner.50%Pirate50%Not human50%Fortune Teller45%New Soul.30%Outlaw.15%

(wow)!

20. magister343

magister343 Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    stupid system (5w4)

Peasant.
    65% Royalty
    60% New Soul.
    55% Slave
    55% Convict.
    50% Pirate
    50% Fortune Teller
    50% Pioneer.
    45% Witch
    40% Not human
    30% Executioner.
    25% Outlaw.
    25%